• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu- HAHAHAHAH Gavin certainly pissed Ryuu off with those sayings.

Gimmepie- Don't spoil! D:< bad pie! very bad pie! :3 as punishment you won't be getting pie.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Crap, I did say hands...I guess I'll change it to something far more suggestive/humiliating.

EDIT: There, I gave him the Pilaf Punishment.

Pilaf-Punishment-Smaller_zps74220400.gif

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
D: ………… WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?! Why am I seeing random Pokémon?! Did I bump my head too hard again?!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I had planned to post today until I realized I would be unable to without dealing with both Macho and Genevieve to avoid bunnying anyone.

So in my boredom I made a picture of Frio flipping the desk.
Spoiler:

Nice picture :) and I'll post again tomorrow, Monday is the busiest day of the week for me

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016

Sapphire Rose

Years
Okay guys, seriously.
There hasn't been a lot of activity since april fools day. Are you guys just busy or is this RP getting a little boring? Because that means i'll have to make it more fun for you guys.

Back