The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 18th, 2013 (12:43 AM).
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch

I love the new pokemart! :) Looks so much better much just a slight palette change. How long are you planning the alpha to be?
Old October 5th, 2013 (09:02 AM).
Flandre Scarlet
Free your mind.
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post

I love the new pokemart! Looks so much better much just a slight palette change. How long are you planning the alpha to be?
Haha, thank you. I think it does too. I had to change it so I could insert the new lake tile, and I thought it turned out quite nice.

I'm planning to release the first alpha up to the second gym. Once I've mapped, scripted and fixed bugs up until then, I will release it. Progress is going smoothy, though.

I've inserted a few new Pokémon in preparation for the 3rd Gym Leader, and the routes/town/forest maps that follow it. I've also changed Hayley, the 1st Gym Leader. She now has 2 Pokemon instead of 3, and they are level 9 and 11. I've figured that having a level 9, 10 and 12 Pokemon for the first gym is a bit too much. Anyway, here are some screenshots to inform you of what I've inserted:

(please excuse my horrible screenshotting abilities, and also please note that these are not just the Pokemon I've inserted. I've inserted a few more, too)

You could probably even guess the type of the 3rd Gym Leader (hope I didn't spoil it). I know the screenshots aren't anything special, but I had to post something. Anyway. If there are any suggestions or feedback you'd like to give to me, please don't hesitate.
Old October 29th, 2013 (09:50 PM).
Winter Wonderland
Puts the fun in dysfunctional

I absolutely love how the minimal tile changes that match a FR style in this hack give it such a fresh look. I also am curious as to how the whole Oni vs. Tenshi.

I think it'd be really interesting if Oni steals one of your Pokemon during the game and you diverge into a quest to retrieve it as well as stop them from destroying the region. Great work on this, Flandre! Looking forward to more updates. :D

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
Robert Frost, Fire and Ice.

Play Me Casually | Project Leola

Old October 30th, 2013 (12:34 AM).
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
This looks amazing hope your still continue this hack it look really good!
Old November 2nd, 2013 (02:27 AM).
2nku2
A legit trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I like whats going on here , but maybe you should change the battle background, it looks so plain.
Old November 22nd, 2013 (11:31 AM).
mydrago
Gen IV Hacker/SS Fan

Nature: Timid
Woah awesome sprites and tiles
You are great pokemon hacker
Very intresting story
Can you say when beta 1 of your pokemon hack comes out?
I really want too play this awesome pokemon hack
I wish you good luck with your pokemon hack
And never give up your dreams

Old December 5th, 2013 (01:15 AM).
TheAmazingSpiderMan
Aka Ansirent

Nature: Gentle
Great job ! with a Chilling story New sprite new OW Sprites new tiles. All loking great best of luck.
Old December 13th, 2013 (10:15 AM).
Evilrake

You've got some nice tiles there. The region looks a little small and linear though.
Old January 19th, 2014 (05:17 AM).
JaffaKing1997

Wow, looks like a hack of the year candidate to me right here :D
Old January 19th, 2014 (10:12 AM).
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Please do not revive threads that haven't had a post in a month.

Flandre Scarlet, if you would like this thread reopened, just contact DrFuji, giradialkia, or myself.

-Locked-

~karatekid552

Paired with Simba
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links