• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - November 2009

Hack of the Month

• Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Pokémon Azure Horizons

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
h2-hotm.png

Introduction

You have until the first of December to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. The winner hack will also be added to PokéCommunity's official ROM Hacking Hall of Fame. Only hacks in either the Progressing Hacks forum or the Hacks Showcase forum are eligible for nomination.

Eligible Hacks

Rules

• You may vote once per month, per hack.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
are you joking, you cant think of any other hack to put in the hotm so you rig the hack? I ont even want to know what will happend next month.
It will be sad if azure horizon lost again and why dose i get sooo many chances.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
i vote for azure horizons because it has a better storyline and better graphics than azure horizons and azure horizons

Years
This one is difficult for me. All of the hacks are well made, have a style similar to Emerald/Platinum/FFire Red and possibly Heart Gold which are four of my favorite games. The one I'll pick is one Drayano60 worked with and Frostbite created. Pokemon Azure Horizons is the best ROM Hack I have ever played and it inspires me.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Is none of the above a legitimate option? Gogogo Brown

Fine Azure Horizons, you talked me into it...

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
I think Azure Horizons is a fine hack but this is just ridiculous. I feel sorry for Frostbite because if Azure Horizons wins (and I don't see any possible way that it won't) then he won't really win anything. You can't call this a competition. I'd rather see Azure Horizons lose a hundred more times to hacks that I already know are far worse than it than to see both Azure Horizons and Frostbite ridiculed like this.
Sorry, I just don't think this is very funny.

Last edited:

Fire Blazer

Gomu Gomu no...
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Limited choices; why is this? Can past-nominees not be eligible for hack of the month? What about lesser hacks, they aren't even allowed? Or is this a joke or an error? Not going to vote because 1) I don't think I deserve to and 2) there is little point in doing so, but I'm still curious about how this is supposed to work...

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
Years
The first choice was such a hard choice to make because the second choice was so tempting, and not to forget the other game that features a gray-haired dude in blue... So yea, I guess that Azure Horizons was the only way to go.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 24, 2021
Three of my favorites are up this month, so hard to pick just one.

Azure Horizons has fantastic maps but Azure Horizons is extremely well polished.
Although you can tell that Frostbite put a lot of effort on Azure Horizons.

Azure Horizons it is.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
It is hard to decide...
I like Azure Horizons but Azure Horizons and Azure Horizons are good...

My vote goes to Azure Horizons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back