• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
omg;;; just read some horrible news. Alternative won't be happy :( Like literal OMG.

Spoiler:

;;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
OMG, I love Lauren, this totally SUCKS.

At least i'll be hopin' for some Quinn & Puck action. :3

Perriechu

Years
RAWR >:( I swear if I hear one more person beg for Quick I'ma lose it. -.-

Quinn still loves Finn; if you watch the different promo it shows Rachel telling Quinn that she's not gonna back down. It also shows some Faberry friendship; with Quinn resting her head on Rachel's shoulder and them smiling and laughing with eachother \o/

Quick won't happen! u_u I want Quam back!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm not begging for it, I just wanna see it happen. They had a baby together for gods sake.

Quam was way too perfect if you ask me, and i'm pretty sure "Loser Like Me" hints some Finn and rachel. But I heard Quinn grabs his hand or something in regionals.

Perriechu

Years
I'm not begging for it, I just wanna see it happen. They had a baby together for gods sake.

Quam was way too perfect if you ask me, and i'm pretty sure "Loser Like Me" hints some Finn and rachel. But I heard Quinn grabs his hand or something in regionals.

So what if they had a baby >: So did half the older people in the world and most of them ain't together u_u

Loser like me only has Finn and Rachel singing it, not holding hands or a love song. Yeah when Kurt and Blaine sing Candles or whatevs Finn+Quinn hold hands ~ :3

Oh and when ND slushie the crowd it's just confetti coming from slushie cups ;o

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Ugh...I'm not reading your spoilers anymore Joe. ;~;
Forget Quam & Quick. Give me something totally random & sexy. Give me Sinn! >:D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016

So what if they had a baby >: So did half the older people in the world and most of them ain't together u_u

Loser like me only has Finn and Rachel singing it, not holding hands or a love song. Yeah when Kurt and Blaine sing Candles or whatevs Finn+Quinn hold hands ~ :3
I'm just stating that they share a connection or something that brought them closer together and you can't deny it, even before she gave birth they still got very close. There were loads of hints, and in promos n' stuff during the start of season 2 there were loads of scenes hinting them together, but because of the last minute role of sam and his contract they had to give something for him so they dropped Puck and Quinn which was MEGA stupid.

I didn't say they held hands during Loser like me and I don't mean to say thats it's a love song, because it's not I listened to it, I mean why else sing it together? Also I said Quinn and Finn during regionals. Either way, Quinn and Finn is just stupid. (imo)

-----------------------------
In other news, looks like Quinn wants to become the Prom Queen. xD She'll need a hubby soon though.
Also, seeing as we'll be hearing from Quinn's mother about how she was Prom Queen, it'll be interesting to see what happened a bit more into Quinn's dad cheating on her.

Perriechu

Years
Ugh...I'm not reading your spoilers anymore Joe. ;~;
Forget Quam & Quick. Give me something totally random & sexy. Give me Sinn! >:D

;; Meanie.

Oh hell yeah :3 Sinn would be the best >:3 Like major nom. Or Suck? ;o

Or Pinn I don't wanna put Finn x Puck, I'd rather put Puck x Finn trolol

BTW. There was no source for the Lauren thing; so it's been taken down and considered a lie. Thanks god;;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
^ you had me scared there.

and i hope Brittana happens, i was hoping for the new glee and then i remember the 1 week hiatus due to americal idol :/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
As for these shippings go, they need something totally random, like Brittana plus Artie or something. ;) Also we need a new question for you gleeks out there, instead of talking about spoilers and what will happen in the future.

Favourite line from Sue?

Favourite "Sue" pun?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Favourite line from Sue?
tumblr_lgqb6ge64h1qcx3v3o1_500.png

Favourite "Sue" pun?
tumblr_lg9y2vVSjj1qcx3v3o1_500.png

hard to pick only one...

Perriechu

Years
;; there should be a glee dream episode where they make random and never gonna happen irl pairings :] but that won't happen /sign back to dreaming

Idr many Sue things, cause' I kinda don't like her \: I find her hilarious but I dislike her, I'll research some things tonight ~

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Favourite line from Sue?
Hard to pick one, but I'll go with...
"So you like showtunes. It doesn't mean your gay, it just means you're awful!"

Favourite "Sue" pun?
"Yes losers, I'm commiting Sue-icide."

Perriechu

Years
Oh wait I have one! :D

Sue Line
Sue: You know there's only 1 person in the world who can tell you what you are
Kurt: Me.
Sue: No, me, Sue Sylvester, and she hasn't quite made up her mind about you.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Went on vacation for a week and so much happened here. Yay for activity! Second, totally calling Finn on the collab =P Third, SANTANA SONG YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! Fourth (Wow there's a lot isn't there?), I don't want Lauren to leave =/ But if her leaving brings Kurt and Blaine to ND I guess I'll go with it.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Just watched Sexy. Loved it, though some parts made me cringe. Namely Afternoon Delight. What on earth is going through Emma's little red head? lolz Puck's performance kinda freaked me out. The energetic psycho look does not fit him. O.O

And Santana...oh Santana! I wanted to hug her. Someone get her some lady lovin'! Poor baby. ;_;

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Just watched Sexy. Loved it, though some parts made me cringe. Namely Afternoon Delight. What on earth is going through Emma's little red head? lolz Puck's performance kinda freaked me out. The energetic psycho look does not fit him. O.O

And Santana...oh Santana! I wanted to hug her. Someone get her some lady lovin'! Poor baby. ;_;

ahhh, my thoughts exactly. though i didn't really like Brittany in this episode.
well, i always love her, but not how she let Santana down. She was crying and everything.

and i loved Holli in Emma and Carl's session.

"My lips are sealed... just like ya legs!"

:P

Perriechu

Years

omfg. Santana scenes <3 I wanna see em' ;__; I could be watching it now but yeah... my internet went of last night u_u so I couldn't download it ;;

Oh there's a new original song been announced, it's called Hell to the No, ===

And maybe sung my Mercedes and/or Santana, since Santana was getting an original song soon :'3

And the title of the track fits Mercedes perfectly ~

Back