• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Hope you guys haven't forgotten me yet! :(

Anyway I felt like posting pics just because I'm really bored and how shocked would Forever/Nica be to see me have a post??

Spoiler:

↓ This one has pretty horrid quality, but whatever!

Spoiler:

& Lastly, here's me at my "Back to the 80s" performance.
Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
FU MAN! IT'S CAUSE YOU'RE WHITE AND HE'S WHITE.
He's white? D;
And they're frowny because if you look at the belly button as a mouth, they point down and look like sad eyes :33333 *giggle*
>_>
I don't even... :/
Hope you guys haven't forgotten me yet! :(

Anyway I felt like posting pics just because I'm really bored and how shocked would Forever/Nica be to see me have a post??

Spoiler:

↓ This one has pretty horrid quality, but whatever!

Spoiler:

& Lastly, here's me at my "Back to the 80s" performance.
Spoiler:
shz41.png

<3 <3 You're so gorgeous omg <3

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Here's another picture of me. Try and find it below all these spoilers, AGAIN!

Spoiler:

Guy

just a guy
Years
Sitting behind the camera. PS that's twitter on my laptop, just so you know. follow me.

Er wait, what was I doing again? Oh, right! I got a haircut...like a week ago.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Okay, so it's not the best picture, but a few months ago an episode of Breaking Amish was being filmed the same day my dad took me to the boardwalk in Atlantic City, and I was on T.V. :D The episode was on the other day, so I recorded it and took a picture of the extremely short scene I was in; I was signing this girl's shirt - she was getting married.

Spoiler:

Years
Sitting behind the camera. PS that's twitter on my laptop, just so you know. follow me.

Er wait, what was I doing again? Oh, right! I got a haircut...like a week ago.

Spoiler:

Nice one Shivi, awesome camera you have.

Spoiler:

I was testing out the flash setting on my camera today, I didn't know I have a perpetual derp face going on lol

Shane, I have to say you look funny in that pic.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Spoiler:

I was testing out the flash setting on my camera today, I didn't know I have a perpetual derp face going on lol

Ahhh, I've been wondering what you look like for a little while now! Sweet view of the inside of your nose bro.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wow I posted on the other thread as the first poster and now I haven't posted once in 400 posts.

I cut my boyfriend out of this one because idk how he'd feel about being plastered all over PC (plus he didn't like the picture much anyway even though HE WAS ADORABLE IN IT) so here's me at a party!

a60OF.png

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Wow I posted on the other thread as the first poster and now I haven't posted once in 400 posts.

I cut my boyfriend out of this one because idk how he'd feel about being plastered all over PC (plus he didn't like the picture much anyway even though HE WAS ADORABLE IN IT) so here's me at a party!

a60OF.png

You look pretty nice, especially with the glasses and that cute smile! :D

Here's me. o3o I'm what you didn't expect me to be. I'm deleting this soon.
Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I miss having my hair tied back so imma try to make it work for me. Before & after.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back