• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamengine's DPPt/HGSS OWs for GBA

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Hey, my name is Dreamengine and I've been working on recreating all DPPt and HGSS overworlds in a FR/LG style. Originally I wasn't going to share this, but then I figured here is better than a dropbox folder where no one can see.

All overworlds are already made with the 16 colors limit, but not yet indexed. The overworlds will work with both Fr/Lg and R/S/E, but preferably Fr/Lg given the perspective differences.

Free for public use. GIVE CREDIT.

BTW this is a work in progress and is obviously not finished and is only collection of what I've made. Please feel free to give me advice or point out errors :)

DPPt Player/Rival
Spoiler:

DPPt Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

DPPt Elite Four
Spoiler:

DPPt NPCs
Spoiler:

HGSS Player/Rival
Spoiler:

HGSS Gym Leaders
Spoiler:

HGSS Elite Four
Spoiler:

HGSS NPCs
Spoiler:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Nice one Dreamengine! They look pretty good...

I might help you out with this if you want... :/

Also will you do Pokemon OW's?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
Your OW's look great, they are really accurate to the designs :D

Nice one Dreamengine! They look pretty good...

I might help you out with this if you want... :/

Also will you do Pokemon OW's?

For now I'm doing this alone, but hey you never know. Maybe in the future I'll be too lazy. Unfortunately no. I won't be doing Pokemon OW's as well. Maybe in the future if I see a need to, but for now there are plenty of other resources.

dppoverworldset2.png

hgssoverworldset.png

bwoverworldsets.png

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=201787
I don't mean to be a bubble buster.

Regardless, these are just as good.

Yeah, I saw those before I started mine. Personally I don't like most of them because they look kinda sloppy. No offense to 874521, but I prefer mine :/

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I like your OW work :) the front sprite of lucas seems too tall thou.

Back