• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Blaziken, you want some desert, right? Why don't you Double Kick that ice cream and I'll get you your favorite flavor?

Fighting > Ice

Years
Reuniclus, use Psychic!

579.gif

Psychic > Fighting

That should give you revenge for Double Kicking my sweet Vanilluxe...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Machamp, use Fire Blast. Yes, Machamp can learn Fire Blast.

Idk how Sableye and Spiritomb are banned. I mean its simple to K-O them. Articuno, Mind Reader and Sheer Cold combination = dead Sableye and Spiritomb.

Last edited:

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Machamp has returned. Rock Slide.
No not Rock Slide, something more deadly, make that bird never see the sky again.. Machamp, Stone Edge

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
That Hypno don't got nothing against my Umbreon, Umbreon, use Shadow Ball and since Hypno has base 115 Sp. Def. Umbreon finish its life with a Dark Pulse then Shadow Ball one more time. Hehe.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Umbreon is quicker so that wouldn't happen. Dodrio use Drill Peck and if you guys are hungry go ahead and cut the Caterpie in 1/3s and eat it. Then use Fly to avoid any Ice, Rock, Electric moves.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Umbreon is quicker so that wouldn't happen. Dodrio use Drill Peck and if you guys are hungry go ahead and cut the Caterpie in 1/3s and eat it. Then use Fly to avoid any Ice, Rock, Electric moves.
Wut? It still happens, it has to happen.

And about flying I'm sure that doesn't matter...and besides, how could flying help avoid any Electric Moves? You still have a fatal weakness...

Raichu, use Thunder!

026.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back