• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Sorry about that Worldslayer.

Anyway, I have another request. This time, It's specific.

I have two sprites I made for my game. Actually, I didn't make them entirely. I don't know who did, but I kinda Cleaned them up and made them game worthy. I also sorta added some extra stuff to them since they were kinda missing the pokemon look.

I would like a Ninetales trainer and a Milotic Trainer Overworld Sprite with Walking animations For RPGXP maker compatibility.

Here is the link to the Sprites for reference. It's a Zip file of Two Front Char Battle Sprites.

Oh, yes, your free to use them, too.

https://www.mediafire.com/?h34gddp7mp4r17f

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Does anyone have the .gifs here arranged for Essentials? I would most appreciate it.

I have them... all of them. If you have solved any of the issues myself, Venom12, and Luka S.J have been having with them and are willing to give up your secrets then I would be more than happy to provide them and the massive amount of time that went into prepping all of them for Essentials :P.

PM me if you want a bit more information.

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Could someone help me make a custom garintina form/evolution? I also need help adjusting the position of a darkrai one i made. Mostly just re positioning it though. I cant really think of a good way of doing that.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Could someone help me make a custom garintina form/evolution? I also need help adjusting the position of a darkrai one i made. Mostly just re positioning it though. I cant really think of a good way of doing that.

if you post your concept in the quick question thread, you might get more help as to how to go about designing your new 'mon, rather than waiting for someone bored enough to make you one

as for your re-positioning, if you use the editor you can do that

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
The Quick Design Questions thread is not for technical stuff like what joexv wants to know.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
I'm pretty sure he wants the graphics for a new Giratina forme. Otherwise, he wouldn't post in the resource request. At least, I certainly hope he wouldn't...

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I read it that he wanted help for a giratina form, it sounded like a good place to be posted in the quick design thread, so people could help him flesh out his idea, or even give him a place to start from

Joexv

Years
if you post your concept in the quick question thread, you might get more help as to how to go about designing your new 'mon, rather than waiting for someone bored enough to make you one

as for your re-positioning, if you use the editor you can do that
by repositioning i was meaning like graphical wise not in game wise.

The Quick Design Questions thread is not for technical stuff like what joexv wants to know.
what technical stuff did i post?

I'm pretty sure he wants the graphics for a new Giratina forme. Otherwise, he wouldn't post in the resource request. At least, I certainly hope he wouldn't...
u never know...............

I read it that he wanted help for a giratina form, it sounded like a good place to be posted in the quick design thread, so people could help him flesh out his idea, or even give him a place to start from
ill try there. i figured this would be the thread for that sort of stuff. apperantly not.:P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this request, or give me some advice on how I'd be able to do it on my own.

Can anyone get the area Almia castle and the related areas from the game Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia?

I've searched everywhere for tilesets and it's either they don't exist or they're hidden very well. Or I might just be bad at looking for things.

Joexv

Years
Anyone know where I can get my hands on some animated B/W beach tiles and some indoor tiles for b/w?
http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/198528139/fanart here ya go. wrong link hold on.
http://spaceemotion.deviantart.com/art/Black-and-White-NEW-Tileset-177779766 this doesnt have much but it does have some. indoor tiles are never easy to find.:(

I was hoping someone would be able to help me with this request, or give me some advice on how I'd be able to do it on my own.

Can anyone get the area Almia castle and the related areas from the game Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia?

I've searched everywhere for tilesets and it's either they don't exist or they're hidden very well. Or I might just be bad at looking for things.
Try these out. http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmnranger2/ you will have to make them into tiles yourself but this seems to have all of the backgrounds and other overworld objects for your maps.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Axew overworld sprite?

Anyone have a link to an Axew overworld sprite? I can't find one that works with RPG maker anywhere.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Here you go! Ripped from Pokémon Ruby

Note that it loops after a certain part. (also there's some blank space that I didn't bother to trim down :X)

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2017
There was a gen 5 over world pack. I would Google it. But here is the Axew over world from there:

2dFsyjj.png

Credit Rick1234 for his pack.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 2, 2014
Thanks a lot! I have found Gen V sprite images but they are always like one large picture. Do I have to manually go in and cut the ones that I want?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey guys, does anyone has the sound effect that plays when your pokemon gains experience, I can't find it anywhere. Thanks.
Attached midi file from HgSs.

Attachments

• Gains Experience.zip
    513 bytes · Views: 5
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Ruby / Sapphire Pokémons sprite request.

Hello there, I think this might be offtopic but... I do not know where else to place it. So ill come clean. I need ruby / sapphire overworld sprites, by that I mean the groudon pokémon sprite , kyogre , rayquaza, regirock, regice and registeel. That is all. I need them for me and my little sister's pokémon game. I really appreciate you'r time for reading this, and I really appreciate if you could help me with this problem, to help me solve this.

Kind regards, Denziz.

Back