• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Serperion's IC Thread is accepted!

Ray Maverick's "Pokémon Colosseum: Legacy" is accepted!

Rezilia's "Blackjack" is declined. I'll be sending you a copy of your existing thread, since you already know where you went wrong!

UltraWing's "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror" is declined. Sorry but there isn't much detail in your story, and it is unclear how this would work in a roleplay - how do puffballs interact? They're not something that, typically, has a huge range in personality... how can you make this interesting, interactive and more fitting for a text-based roleplay? If you need any help or would like a copy of your thread, please PM me.

PixieCircle8's "Sakureito Academy Online" is declined. Welcome to the RPC! There's not much wrong with your thread, but you have some formatting errors and you are lacking a rating. There is information about ratings here. Any questions (or if you'd like a copy of your thread) then please PM me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
₩h¡ł£F¥r£_Ar¢an¡n£'s Kanto Explorations is declined.
If you are posting to ask if anyone is interested in doing a roleplay in Kanto, try posting your idea in the Roleplay Discussion thread! If you are actually interested in posting a roleplay, make sure you give the Roleplay Corner Rules a read! For a roleplay to be accepted, it requires a decent plot, its own rules section, a sign up template and a rating.

TheTorraRegion's Wings of Darkness is accepted!
I'm not sure if this Silver wing is directly related to your roleplay or not, but if it is, it might be an idea to include a link to a wikipedia page of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Trainer Timothy's City of Heroes is declined.
It looks really great! You're only missing a rating and I think I'd like a little more back story on Red City and these heroes before accepting it. Is it like Marvel where heroes are mutations or science gone wrong or like The Incredibles where some are just born with it? I'd also like to know how Red City became a city of crime.

Sub Phantom's magma morphs is declined.
When submitting a roleplay, you need a few things before it will get accepted; a developed back story (in your case, you need to write more about Team Magma, why they are doing this and where this is set), a rules section, a rating and a sign up sheet. You're missing a few of these so before you submit again, have a read up on the Roleplay Rules.

Manska's IC thread is accepted!

mzmingle's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Night and Day is accepted!
Gotta admit, I giggled a bit at your plot. d:

Strikit's Pressure and its IC is accepted!

darkpokemaster666's Pokemon Darker Days is declined.
Looks alright, but you're missing a sign up sheet!

jcl's The International Bug Catching Contest is accepted!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
DuskLunacy's The Legend of Zelda: The Imprisoning War is accepted!

~Genevieve~'s Journey to the Unknown Lands is declined. You have included a lot of information about the different districts and their leaders, however you haven't described much about the players - in terms of the gijinka theme. Do they have the powers of pokémon? Do they have abilities? Is there a limit to their power (ie the 4 move law)? etc. Expand on these kind of questions and you'll be ready to go :).

Colony's IC Thread is accepted!

Supervegeta's IC Thread is accepted!

Dr. Zion's Gen. I-III Roleplay Center is declined. Please have a look at the rules of the roleplay section. Your roleplay misses out a lot of information, we require some kind of story as well as information on location, places, etc. There are also some technical things missing such as a rating. Sandbox (freeplay) roleplays are welcome but they do need some kind of structure. Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
~Genevieve~'s Journey to the Unknown Lands is declined.
Can you please elaborate more on what Magic Fox mentioned before? You only seem to have added a sentence saying why they have joined this expedition, but not answered any of his questions regarding the limits of a Gjinka and what exactly they can do.

Skymin's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
~Genevieve~'s Journey to the Unknown Lands is accepted!

ShriekTheDarkrai's Pokémon RP! is declined. Please check out the rules of the roleplay section and adjust your thread to that. You're lacking any information on story, gameplay or even where the roleplay takes place. Take a look at some of the accepted threads to gauge our expectations. :) If you have any questions please PM me.

KagamiChan's Pokémon: Johto Memories is accepted!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Adventure's Monster Art Online is accepted!

Sheraku's Pokémon: The Region of Orre is accepted! (on the basis it is a repost)

Ray Maverick's The Compass of Anemos is accepted!

Manska's The Gijinka Project is accepted!

KagamiChan's IC Thread is accepted!

Adventure's IC Thread is accepted!

Pokemon Hack's Eclipse of Armegedon is declined. If you're making a roleplay based on a franchise other than pokémon you are going to need a lot more information. For example - you mention magic types, but not really how it works in the roleplay. Does it activate by words, hand signs, staffs/weapons? Is there a cast time? Are people limited in how many spells they can know? What is the difference between level I spells and II or III? Etc. It would also be a good idea to flesh out your story a bit more - you've covered the setting and what's happening but it is all quite brief.

isthatyoudan's Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Another Universe is declined. It's clear you've put a lot of effort into your prologue, but... I'm kind of confused as to the purpose of the roleplay. It seems more like you've written a story for others to finish? I would suggest that you clarify the 'what to do' section with further explanation of how this roleplay will work. It is called Mystery Dungeon yet there are humans? And you play as a human? There needs to be some more clarification.

VictiniSlave's Victini RP is declined. Please have a look at the roleplay rules and reconsider how to design your roleplay. You may be suited to writing your own fanfiction in the Fan Fiction and Writing forum.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
E-c-l-i-p-s-e's Roleplay with Poke'mon! is declined.
At our Roleplay Corner, we do things differently than what you may be used to. For us to accept a roleplay, you must include a working plot, sign up template, rules and a rating! Give the Roleplay Rules a read or perhaps have a look at some already accepted roleplays to get a general idea.

Sheraku's IC is accepted!

Dusk's IC is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
oshawottlover13's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Ruins is declined.
For a roleplay to be successfully accepted, it must include a developed plot, a character template, rules, a rating and a brief summary of what the characters are doing now. Your plot is fairly lacking and you have no rules or rating. I'd suggest reading through the rules or looking at some roleplays in the Corner for some examples of what you need to start a roleplay. :)

ℛesolution ❦'s Beautiful Creatures is accepted!

Dualik's IC is accepted!

Adventure's The Pokémon Christmas PARTY is accepted!

DemonicWolf's Factions Divided is accepted!
If I only have one suggestion, it's that you change the font. It was very hard to read. :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Terff's Ruling the World: The Game is declined.
This is very cute! But I think this belongs more in the Forum Games board. :) If you need the original thread, let me know and I'll PM it to you!

TD Dark Days is accepted!
I like your map btw haha

ℛesolution ❦'s IC is accepted!

monkeyboy0's Pokémon: Woder Region Adventure is declined.
Welcome to the Roleplay Corner! In our corner here, we require a little more on the plot side of things. Since it's a new region, give it a good backstory! How did people come to find it? Live there? Was there any historical events that made it well known? And have a short summary of what is happening at the moment and what the players will be doing! Also, try to space your sections out a little so it's easier to read. :)

TurtleKing's digiMEMORY is accepted!

Partyprincess21's Pokemon High School story is declined.
Welcome to the Roleplay corner! For a roleplay to be successfully accepted, it must include a developed plot, a character template, rules, a rating and a brief summary of what the characters are doing now. I'd suggest reading through the rules or looking at some roleplays in the Corner for some examples of what you need to start a roleplay. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
monkeyboy0's Woder Region Adventure is declined. There is quite a conflict of information, with regards to the fact this is a potentially dangerous exploration (people died last time) yet they are only sending young trainers with level 5 pokémon. There is also the problem of new pokémon - have you decided on them? Is there a pokédex? How will we know what they look like, or what their moves are, etc.

Dusk's Soulbond: A Twisted Kanto Journey is accepted!

PkMnTrainer Yellow's Pokémon Fallout 2 is accepted!

Jegretis' Pokémon: The New Gen Chronicles is accepted!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Grif of Heart's Cross my HEART is accepted!
You are missing a rules section, so please add that as soon as you can. :)

True Epicness' IC is accepted!

Jegretis' IC is accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back