• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Megan, I can be the same way, but only if I wake up at 9 or 10.. XD; any earlier, and I'm basically a zombie. lmfao /semi-morning person? if that's a thing

Gabri

m8
Years
No matter how many hours I sleep, I'm always drowsy in the morning and can't do a damn thing well. Mornings are not made for me. It's that time of the day when the bed's gravitational pull is strongest.

Years
I'm drowsy for a few minutes after waking up unless I either couldn't sleep the night before or I collected a surplus amount of sleep (which the latter rarely happens)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't wake up, unless it's important.
I had to drag myself out of bed this morning more like an hour ago after being informed that the neighbors have yet another bat stuck in their apartment. That was worth getting up for (and hearing a neighbor irritatedly remark that her boyfriend should be ashamed that he's off hiding while a teenage girl catches the bat). :D

It's common for me to have trouble sleeping, so I've learned to function without enough sleep. After a certain point, though, my mind just kind of crashes and I either become grouchy or begin to believe that *everything* is very funny. The latter is pretty fun, though haha.

droomph

weeb
Years
I think what you need is the FOOD RESET

SImply skip a meal or three, and when you first eat again that'll be your "new" morning, where you start to wake up and stuff.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eh you get used to it. Honestly, I'd say the worst part isn't even not eating, it'd have to be waking up at three in the morning. -_-;

droomph

weeb
Years
I did the Thirty Hour Famine a few times so I totally know the feels.

I did that too!

I kinda didn't like it because the people at my church were real dicks to me the whole time. I don't go to that church anymore, so problem solved!

It was really fun tbh if you took out all the other people and replaced them with people who could ignore me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I only fast during the morning of Good Friday (catholic thing), and having to wake up at 5 am and not eat until 12 noon is absolutely the worst. And you know what's even worse? Making the food all morning and not being able to eat it. I'm making shrimp cocktail and my stomach is growling so loud. Ugh. I hate it yet I have to do so every year.

Years
If I fast, it's usually on Sundays I do so and just make a "brunch", and whenever I need to get bloodwork done. But this summer I've usually had a 4-5 hour gap between feeding times of breakfast and lunch, then 5-6 between lunch and dinner.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I've never fasted, but I've always wanted to try. I heard it really helps with concentration when towards the end, is that true?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've never fasted, but I've always wanted to try. I heard it really helps with concentration when towards the end, is that true?

Hm, to be honest, I don't know. I'll get back to you on that towards the end of Ramadan, see if my concentration is any better off. =P

Years
Maybe it's cuz your body gets used to functioning on low blood sugar, so everything seems more lucid when your body gets adequate resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back