• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon untold storys

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsup

poke.untold storys ******
Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2006
this is a game i am starting to work on but i need some coders and someone to make a cbs and a couple of tile sets if u want to help on the game post herewhat u want to do and your aim yim or msn screen name
i need testers too and all the other staff that a game requires i shouldent have to type all of them so someoen plz reply

ps

the story starts off like this u are a boy/girl and u just got your first pkemon and just as u do a group called team destiny come to your town and steal all the pokemon exept yours and later on u find out that they have tried to steal all the legandary pokemon they only managed to steal mew,ho-oh, and latios
and is your task to find and stop the evil team befor it is to late
there will be no elitefour in the game allthough i may change that
thats is how the story will go post how u like it too plz
and also post sugetions too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back