• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salam Kenal :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Oh hi too! I'm from Indonesian as well, apa kabar?
Although you're still new, we could have fun together! So welcome to PC, Ritz!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ritz! I hope you have a nice time here, while getting used to standard procedure.
I'm sure you've read the rules by now - if you haven't, you might want to take a looksee. Once you're familiar with them, you're on your way to posting and such. Read the rules for each section if unsure, and then do as you may wish. Happy posting!

Years
Oh hello Ritz and welcome to PC!

Don't worry if you're having trouble speaking English, PC is mainly an English-speaking community so you'll definitely learn it in no time! Is there any particular reason you joined PC? Maybe for hacks? Creative stuff? Discussing the Pokemon games? No matter where your interest is you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. I've been here for 2 years now, so I'm nearly a veteran lol. However it's the fun topics and the active community that has made me stick around.

And yes, reading the rules is always important like what Classic Sonic said. We also have helpful moderators like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who can help you out, and they can also point you where to go.

Well, have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ritz! I hope you have a nice time here, while getting used to standard procedure.
I'm sure you've read the rules by now - if you haven't, you might want to take a looksee. Once you're familiar with them, you're on your way to posting and such. Read the rules for each section if unsure, and then do as you may wish. Happy posting!

Hehe,thanks :D
I have read the rules about a half only xD..
*slapped*

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
That's a good start! All you need to do is understand the rules thoroughly and you'll be ready to get into this. Hope you have a good time, and good luck adapting!

Years

Don't worry if you're having trouble speaking English, PC is mainly an English-speaking community so you'll definitely learn it in no time! Is there any particular reason you joined PC? Maybe for hacks? Creative stuff? Discussing the Pokemon games? No matter where your interest is you'll enjoy it here nonetheless. I've been here for 2 years now, so I'm nearly a veteran lol. However it's the fun topics and the active community that has made me stick around.

And yes, reading the rules is always important like what Classic Sonic said. We also have helpful moderators like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who can help you out, and they can also point you where to go.

Hi Senior Hikari10 :)
The reason i joined PC is to learn how to become great pokemon hacker xD,and sometimes for game discussions,.the most important reason is to befriend with pokemon lovers :3

Hello Ritz, welcome. I'm ... me, you can call me Time, or Philemona. Welcome to PC!

Hello Time :3
Glad to know you :)

That's a good start! All you need to do is understand the rules thoroughly and you'll be ready to get into this. Hope you have a good time, and good luck adapting!

Hehe,thanks Senior :D
U are helpful

oh..i almost forget..
This is my facebook name 'Rizal Trainer Heracross'

:D

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Thanks, but don't call me Senior, I'm probably younger than you :D
also you're totally welcome! Come VM me by going to my profile, if you require help. Also, as Hikari stated, you could tell a moderator if you needed help, if necessary as well.

Years
Thanks, but don't call me Senior, I'm probably younger than you :D
also you're totally welcome! Come VM me by going to my profile, if you require help. Also, as Hikari stated, you could tell a moderator if you needed help, if necessary as well.

Okay :D
Thanks (again :D)
U're very kind :3

Back