• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
17. I've heard that people cuss quite a lot online on MW3 but TBH I feel like cussing more in games like Dead Space 2 when an enemy pops up in Necromorph fashion.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

The cussing isn't as bad once you realize you can always mute them or that they're all just young kids who think it's the "hip" thing to do. Seriously. 11 and 13 year olds cussing on an M rated game. So intimidating.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. If someone online won't shut the hell up at all because they think they're some uber leet troll that pwns everything in sight, I just turn down the volume on my tv to where I can't hear their annoying blabber. Think I did that a few times on FEAR 3 to name one game.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Average CoD session in my house:

"Yeah, I'm a girl."
"Yeah, I play CoD."
"You got a problem?"
"Like, oh my gosh, what just happened?"
"Oh em gee stop killing me."
"I have no kills guise. Oh em gee."

I love college. I haven't had to deal with that since I left.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Actually I ould see myself being annoying in voice chat games too.

Not because I would turn into professor trollbert cussain, but because I would pretty much make witty comments on everything I see and joke about things.

Also during sports.
Which is actually a little weird.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
24. My friend James is worse when it comes to comments while we're playing a game, way worse.

He played the Tasmanian Devil sounds on his computer while we were playing Gears Of War 3 on Horde Mode, annoyed the crap out of me so much I just sat back and let him get torn apart by Grinders lol.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I try to make myself seem like a distant, yet all-knowing tough guy online, but when I went to our college's unofficial video gaming club last week, I spazzed out like a little kid and seemed the most immature one there.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
27. I try to be as helpful as I can to anyone I'm playing with at the time, particularly when I'm playing Gears 3 on co-op with my wingman John. Been thinking of getting BF3 for the 360 though.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Normal person game conversation eh? I played football manager a bit the other day and have played through Zeldas OoT (on the N64) about 20 times.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
30. Thinking of doing another run on the Mass Effect games right now with an Adept Renegade Shepard on the first one and being a Vanguard Shepard on the second game.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

While everyone here has had experience with "normal" games, the only game I've played this week was Melty Blood: Actress Again. As expected of weeaboo-san-sama-kun-chan-senpai-sensei

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yet to play Tsukihime so I've not gotten around to MB, looks fun though. Only "games" i've played lately are Yume Miru Kusuri and F/S Night...glasses rider made it worth all the added hours.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't played anything since I beat the Elite Four on Platinum. I want to play Symphonia before I watch the next episode but I don't know if I'm going to get around to it.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Yet to play Tsukihime so I've not gotten around to MB, looks fun though. Only "games" i've played lately are Yume Miru Kusuri and F/S Night...glasses rider made it worth all the added hours.

Actress Again is the one where plot isn't the main focus. Just pure fightan game goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back