• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

He's the first non-European in a thousand years or so. That's cool. He doesn't look like a sith lord. That's cool too.

...He sees gay marriage and adoption as a threat to god's divine plan.
Well, gosh. I guess he isn't any cooler than the others after all.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

My new favorite gif:
tumblr_inline_mfr8sbQus21qzpbds.gif

I'll definitely be using it a lot :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Ah religion. Putting one foot forward while keeping another firmly dug in the same spot to be dragged along for the ride. I don't have any problems with the belief in a divine, but to use it as an argument to deter progression and equality irritates the hell out of me. But this is a rant I shant divulge here.

Anywho, howdy to you as well, m'dear TCTI. How fares the aspirations to reach far beyond that which cannot be exceeded?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to get ready to go to a convention tomorrow. Like finally finish with my room, take out some cash from the bank, etc etc.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just need to.... do nothing. Because yeh. Nothing to do. Such is mah life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back