• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
Years
  • Age 31
  • ?
  • Seen Sep 29, 2008
Thanks appreciate the help.

Hey Zel if you read this I was just wandering about something. I was playing Shiny Gold and flew to New Bark Town and cut down the tree next to the players house and went into the empty space behind it to the far left of the roof of the players house and pressed A and this wierd message came up where pikachu asks you a question. Anyway I was just wandering what the purpose of this was.

Last edited by a moderator:

just1n

POKéMON Master
Years
Hey Zel if you read this I was just wandering about something. I was playing Shiny Gold and flew to New Bark Town and cut down the tree next to the players house and went into the empty space behind it to the far left of the roof of the players house and pressed A and this wierd message came up where pikachu asks you a question. Anyway I was just wandering what the purpose of this was.
He asks if you want him, if you press 'yes' you've got a lvl. 10 pikachu

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2008
This hack shows what can be achieved with effort and a clear mind!

Great hack!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Wheooot...
Uh...Zel...If anyone has told you...sorry...but...
Well, when you get stuff off Amelia in Pryce's town, there aren't any flags and you can keep getting and getting...
That was when I was playing Shiny X.

LordKill94

Lord of the Dead
Years
can´t save

well i patched my fire red rom and started to play
i began to love this game, but evry time i wanted to press start my rom crashes .....
pls is there someone who has got an answer???

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
We get this everyday. There is a Applying patches thread nearby.

Laptop thing would be bad because what if it got lost/stolen?

Beta 6 starting again, hat is what it is.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
Well i've been using the walk-anywhere cheat in a 2nd save file just for fun, and as i see it Pewter, Viridian and Cinnabar only lack tile fixes and inserting special events, only Mt. Moon and Pallet are completly absent, even the viridian forest trainers are there with lv.70 Beedrills (lol) alredy, but when i walked in the Viridian Gym, the 1st trainer was... Sabrina. Haven't gone back there yet.

But the most notable change is the Viridian Old Man, who has gotten A LOT more wiser in the 3 years since FireRed. That would be natural, but not at this level...

6r595i.png

Just one more question: zel are those PEOPLE inside the Dragon's Den and the Cerulean Cave Rocks ? Well thought :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2008
Deoxys

In shiny gold do you have to catch 30 of any pokemon or 30 hoenn pokemon to get deoxys?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
Still doesn't really answer why someone would hack a hack just to get a Pokemon that will eventually be catchable in the later versions of it, anyway. But I guess people have their reasons; however trivial they may possibly be. *shrugs*

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
People enjoy hacking (some) and others don't. It gets boring when u map which is why people tend to use higher lvl scripts so they can get very good hacks.

JJK

The chase is about to begin...
Years
It's understandable ppl want their 15 (or 10 at most in youtube :D ) minutes of fame hacking other ppl hacks, and if they add new cool features thats great, but usually they just hack to make look like they got all legendaries legit...
As they know how to hack, it would be great (in betas) if they just contacted the authors to help them, instead of taking credits, but its just human nature.
Unfortunatly, otherwise its just wasted talent...

Back