• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I watched both Snowdrop and Double Rainboom. They were both amazing! And so well done. If it weren't for the voices, I would have thought they were done by the original artists. I really admire the dedication they put into the videos.

I usually try to watch a few episodes a week. I would watch it every day but there are a lot of other shows I try to keep up on (mostly anime). But right now I am watching all three seasons from the beginning.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
You know after watching Snow White(Disney Classic), Dopey reminds me of Derpy and Bashful reminds me of Fluttershy. Those Disney Classics always makes me feel younger every time I watch them, like when I watch MLP. (And Genie's Discord)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
How I'm treating the dry season of MLP?
Visiting EQD, reading and writing fics, reading fan-made comics, and watching randomly-picked episode.

Love your siggy, btw. I saw that image on tumblr yesterday. :D

You know after watching Snow White(Disney Classic), Dopey reminds me of Derpy and Bashful reminds me of Fluttershy. Those Disney Classics always makes me feel younger every time I watch them, like when I watch MLP. (And Genie's Discord)

For some reason Doc reminds me of Twilight, and Grumpy kinda reminds me of Rainbow Dash. There's four now, we're missing Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack. :P

I watched both Snowdrop and Double Rainboom. They were both amazing! And so well done. If it weren't for the voices, I would have thought they were done by the original artists. I really admire the dedication they put into the videos.

I usually try to watch a few episodes a week. I would watch it every day but there are a lot of other shows I try to keep up on (mostly anime). But right now I am watching all three seasons from the beginning.

Yeah, there's other shows for me that I'm trying to keep up, but I'm like "NO IMMA GO WATCH PONIES." because well, you can't go to sleep without watching at least one episode of ponies. Glad the Hub is airing two every morning when I wake up. :)

Here's an interesting topic I just thought of: If you were a pony living in Ponyville, which species would you rather be? Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth Pony?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If you were a pony living in Ponyville, which species would you rather be? Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth Pony?

Alicorn please! <3

I'd be a unicorn coz unicorns are more versatile imo. Earth Ponies are cool and simple, and pegasi are natural fliers. Who doesn't want to fly? For me, magic makes me more at home and I'd prefer it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
If you were a pony living in Ponyville, which species would you rather be? Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth Pony?

I categorize EP as the engineers/heavy laborers, UP as the artistic/scientists, PU as adventurers/aviators. I'm more of a unicorn pony. Nerd, bookworm, skilled artist and imaginative.
What about Crystal Ponies? *shrugs*

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years

Woo! Freedom of the skies! Pegasi, all the way. I love weather, sure my special skill would be a mystery, but I love the clouds and the sky. Its so pretty to sit and watch, daydream about flying high among the clouds.

Sounds strange for me to say that, but that is honest feeling towards this question.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For some reason Doc reminds me of Twilight, and Grumpy kinda reminds me of Rainbow Dash. There's four now, we're missing Pinkie, Rarity, and Applejack. :P

Pinkie Pie fits the role as Happy perfectly, but I'm not sure about Sleepy, Sneezy, and Bashful.

Earth Pony, because I'm only average and good at math.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well, Snow White's stepmother could be Trixie. Since both are jealous over something. Although Trixie turned to good and could be part of the main 6 in the upcoming season.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Both my OC's Starflower and Snapdragon (I don't think I've shown you Starflower, did I? Oh my, I should probably show you guys later) are Pegasi, but I would much rather be a Unicorn. I love doing things using my magic, I tend to be a bit artistic with my hands.

Well, Snow White's stepmother could be Trixie. Since both are jealous over something. Although Trixie turned to good and could be part of the main 6 in the upcoming season.

That's another thing I wanted to bring up (I was busy with other things lmao). Some bronies are currently speculating on who *might* be Twilight's replacement. But...wasn't there confirmation that Twilight will remain in Ponyville and with the mane 6?

Something to make you laugh tonight, had it saved in my Tumblr likes for a while now:

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I'd dream of flying, and thought of cool things I can do with magic.
But both options would be too tedious and so not my style.

I like living a simple life, so I humbly wish to be converted into an Earth Pony. :3

Cura

Years
Earth ponies, earth ponies everywhere. I am surprised actually, I asked this at the college club and most are unicorn and this pic:

mlfw9416-vs.gif

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I would become a Pegasus one, because I want to fly anywhere I want.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

I would be a pegasus because I am a ballet dancer and I have always wanted to fly (or air bend) to help me with my leaps and jumps.

@Yoshi-san- I like the meme :3 Here is a kind of similar one that I like. It reminds me of myself.

173521%20-%20animated%20bridesmaid_dress%20fluttershy%20macro%20party_soft.gif

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
@Meganium. I don't think you've shown them to us :) My OCs name is Anya Castella. She's a Unicorn, a weird one. I'll show you this week because I'm making a vector of her.
And poor Trixie. I actually kinda liked her. Shes maybe a bragger, but she has some special tweaks to her.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Write fics too until S4 starts and I want to be an Earht Poni.

Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

Putting on my lyricist hat today. Gotta come up w/ something great. This is the first time this character will get to sing on the show.

Cura

Years
Write fics too until S4 starts and I want to be an Earht Poni.

Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

Putting on my lyricist hat today. Gotta come up w/ something great. This is the first time this character will get to sing on the show.

Luna, Discord, Big Mac... WHO WILL SING IN S4!? :D

Cura

Years
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back