• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Hi, I'm New and Want to Introduce Myself

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Hi, I just want to throw my portfolio out here
Spoiler:

If you are interested in that sort of style or my style in general, here is my Deviant Art: http://grandpa454.deviantart.com/
and my Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cbklovey
Along with an album of just Pokemon that I did as requests on a different forum:
Legends
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Some NonLegends
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
EDIT: All good, thanks for listening!

Unfortunately, you may not take commissions and/or conduct business on this forum as it is against the rules. I'll give you a chance to edit your post/have it as a 'gallery only' if you'd like to this keep thread open, but this is a warning to not offer any products on PokéCommunity or it will result in a ban.

Offering paid goods/services - You may not use the PokéCommunity to sell goods or offer paid services. Monetary transactions of any kind (such as trading cards, digital content, other goods, or even links to sites like eBay) are not allowed on the forums — we provide no protection for transactions made on the community and ban them to protect the interest of all parties.​

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Quite a good work there, the art style is simple and quite nice to see. I do like the Yvetal the most because you draw it so well.

Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 26, 2016
Some Pokemon OC's/Fanart

A new one that I just finished.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back