• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebluecrab

Sign Language is Handy
Years
Either that, "POST REPLY" or "NEW THREAD" it depends on the style you're using, really. If you're using the default style, which is "Let's Fly Together" (the one with the trainer flying on an Articuno), it should say "NEW THREAD"

Let us know if you are still lost <3

Oh deary...looks like we have a couple of differences here! But I respect that, really. There's nothing to be worried about. Whether you are a fan or not, you're still welcome to at least join other discussions you are interested in, yeah? :3 Welcome to PC!

I just spent the last 5 minutes putting random things into my profile

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm thebluecrab, and I feel like I'm one of the only ones here who don't like anime or My little Pony

No worries about that! People have their own personal preferences and opinions and you are more than welcome to have your own n_n What are you actually interested in if not anime or MLP? I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of people who share the same interests as you if you take some time to search around. Why, we might even have some similar interests ourselves! Anyways, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay heree :D

JanickGers

Askjafehu
Years
I'm thebluecrab, and I feel like I'm one of the only ones here who don't like anime or My little Pony

I like Heavy Metal \m/

And if it makes you feel better, other than Death Note or Dragon Ball, I myself don't enjoy anime very much.

PS: What the h*** is My Little Pony?

... oh, right. Thanks Wikipedia...

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hello, currently new here. I'm 18, big pokemon fan. ^_^

^^ welcome to the community!
There's lots to find about pokémon here (who would've guessed {D:}) so I think you won't get bored of this place anytime soon :-3
if you ever feel like you need help or just need somebody to talk to, i'm available to answer you anytime ;)
Have Fun!

Years
hey, my name is Leif, I join a little while ago and haven't done much. If anyone want to share fc mine is 4441-8318-6814, and im a ghost type. Thank you for your time.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
hey, my name is Leif, I join a little while ago and haven't done much. If anyone want to share fc mine is 4441-8318-6814, and im a ghost type. Thank you for your time.

Welcome!!! I absolutely love the name Leif! It's so cool and unique and Leif Erikson was a really great explorer! It's good seeing you finally come out of your shell and post here. Just a tip though, it's good to post your FC in your signature cause that way people can find it easier. And for 3DS friends codes you can share it here at this thread too. You should definitely post more here, there's lots of thread to post in and there's tons of variety here. Anyway, have fun and enjoy yourself and day!

Synerjee

Years
Hello, currently new here. I'm 18, big pokemon fan. ^_^

Heyy bradekert and pumpkinXking, welcome to the forums! It's really nice to meet the both of you~ We all definitely have one thing in common that has brought us all together: Pokemon! I'm sure you all will have a great time here with us. Do check out all that PC has to offer, and while you're at it, do make some new friends and remember to have fun! I'll always be open for a chat or two. See you guys around n_n

Years

Well hi there Leif, welcome back!

Don't worry if you weren't active that time ago, but yeah as the others said, we do have loads of sections that I'm sure there's one that'll grab your attention. Do have fun and I'll be seeing you around the community!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 4, 2013
yo im Div and someone told me about this site :) i mainly got here to ask couple questions, ill ask in the apropriate section :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to PC 777 and Div!!
if u have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators. U can also ask me any questions I'll try to answer them and if u want to chat just VM/PM me :)
Anyway i hope u have fun here :D
see ya around~ :3

Last edited:

Synerjee

Years
Hi there Goldndcrystal and Div! A very huge welcome to the forums! :D Feel free to browse around this place as we have so much to offer! Do stick around with us and hope to see you guys around! If you need anything, just ask either our friendly members or any of our Moderators. Enjoy! n_n

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 18, 2017
Hi!
I'm Flug. I made a more in-depth introduction thread, but figured I would stop in here as well. Basically I found this site because of my goal to make an awesome rom hack. I'm sure I will see you guys around here quite a bit.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
Hi!
I'm Flug. I made a more in-depth introduction thread, but figured I would stop in here as well. Basically I found this site because of my goal to make an awesome rom hack. I'm sure I will see you guys around here quite a bit.

^^ welcome Flug!
I hope you are enjoying your time here so far.
Did you check out the Emulation Section yet :)?
If there's anything you need help with just ask!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hi!

Welcome to the forum! Be sure to check out the incredibly large Emulation section of the site here. You'll love it! Enjoy!

im neewww: D
Yaaaay new people XD

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back