• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2009
impish
lvl.100
HP345
atk342
def262
spatk171
spdef243
spd216

impish
lvl.100
hp345
atk342
def262
spatk171
apdef243
spd216

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2009
i have darkrai ALAMOS from france 6th july

i want your timid movie shaymin

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
Years
hey there, what happen to both darkrais ???... from france ? and now im interested on ur shaymin from the july 21, look i know is NFT but i have some really rare dates shaymins like one from the 23 and 22 and 24.... tell me if ur interested...

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
hey there, what happen to both darkrais ???... from france ? and now im interested on ur shaymin from the july 21, look i know is NFT but i have some really rare dates shaymins like one from the 23 and 22 and 24.... tell me if ur interested...

I have to get my french darkrai's cloned first and what are the natures of your July 23,24,25 shaymin?

Paolo_MaSter

Event ManiaC
Years
hey can clone them if u want, the natures dates and everything is on my thread, im interested on ur italy darkrai too...

so im interested in ur both french darkrais, italy darkrai and the shaymin from the 21 july...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back