• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I was making a new theme lol, that's why you saw a Red pic with an Ema skye sig. Now for your rating:

10/10

Connect Four FTW. All your themes are good tbh.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
5/10

Great quality Avatar, but I can't see your sigpic. I don't know why. =/

EDIT: Oh sorry I can see it now, so 8/10!

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
3/10

Quite bland, to be honest. The picture of the creeper is alright, but seems . . . too empty, I suppose. The user title is amusing, but the picture in the signature isn't appearing for some reason, and I don't think it's my computer.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
9/10

Never played borderlands(by I was told of it) and the pictures really fit the description I heard of the game well. Very dynamic as well

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
8 / 10
I like the pokemon. I don't know what the song has to do with anything, but kudos for liking the amazing Phil Collins.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
4/10

Not exactly sure if there is a theme goin on...but the pic of munchlax and that...sun are midly amusing so ther ya go

Honest

Hi!
Years
Judging by the logo in the corner, I'm guessing that's some Australian or European show, so I'm not surprised I have no clue who they are or what show this is. Assuming it is a show. I like the gif though, and it obviously matches the avvie. Ignorance isn't a reason to downgrade your score, so I'll give you a 8 out of 10!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
8/10

I made your Avatar! But signature isn't mine, NEOGOHAN | TUMBLR ruins the score and gif should be greater quality. But overall, great. ♪

Tackle

Pancham
Years
9/10

I love your fake CSS. xD But I think sigpic should be better quality. But your sig is very great organized so.

Back