• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Music Remastering

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
I'm new here but have actually been doing this sort of thing for awhile now, basically I take MIDI's of popular VG music and run them through Soundfonts, VSTi's, and all that good stuff. Eventually what I end up with is a version of the music piece that sounds much better than the original. If I fail to obtain a MIDI or Rip of the source song I just recreate it myself in FL Studio or Rip it myself. DS games are easy as the SSEQ format can easily be converted to MIDI.

Anyway I've always loved Pokemon music and tend to mostly remaster tracks from recent games such as Emerald and even Black and White. I figured I may as well share what I have so far, most of the tracks I post will be looped OGG files for use in the RPG Maker series of engines. I may post WIP tracks form time to time to get feedback. I also try to stay as true to the original tracks as possible ;)

If you use these pieces in a project of yours please let me know so that I may check it out.

All finished tracks will be attached.

I can also export a track to another format if needed.

Finally if you have a Pokemon MIDI of some sort that you want remastered just post it here and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Back