• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
picture.php
picture.php

A grass Lizard, with Leaves as a tail(xD). Umm, I don't know what else to say...Kind of Meganium line Esqué.

picture.php
picture.php

A giant sea turtle with big ol fins. Umm, got a cool shell with Bones(Or something?) on it.

picture.php
picture.php

A big ol' Moose, with flames on it. Umm, looks like it has flames on it's hooves, neck, and it's tail. It's got bone fragments(Or something? LOLOL)on it's back, as well as a large bone-thingy going around it's back.
Haha, I tried my best:P Everything looks great mate. I haven't checked on this thread in a while, so I was surprised to see all this cool stuff! Haha, keep it up dude.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Cool contest FMP, lol I would enter the contest but I already know how they look like XD well good luck for the people that compete. :D

Lol Thank you Ryu ;)

wicked new screenies!!!!!!!!! great job!

Ha Thank you

Haha, I tried my best:P Everything looks great mate. I haven't checked on this thread in a while, so I was surprised to see all this cool stuff! Haha, keep it up dude.

You've been hacking my comp and looking at my pictures haven't you T_T Lol well we'll just have to see this friday.

I hope more people will participate before the end of friday.

I've already thought of 3 decent prizes. their will be a total of 3 winners.

Prizes:
1: A demo of The New Carbon
2: 1-2 Sprites made by me
3: special preview to the next update after fridays

Note: Their have only been two people who've seen at least one set of sprites. Ryushin5 and Red Gyarados.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
Cool! ^^
I'm being honest as you've said I've seeen one so whats teh use of competeing :P
But I'd still love to get the demo
and Flood its Red "Gyrados" not "Gyarados"
Can't wait for more!

With Full Sincerety,
Red Gyrados~

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Cool! ^^
I'm being honest as you've said I've seeen one so whats teh use of competeing :P
But I'd still love to get the demo
and Flood its Red "Gyrados" not "Gyarados"
Can't wait for more!

With Full Sincerety,
Red Gyrados~

Oh sorry for the mispelling RG and thank you also :)

Yay, i can see them now and they are awesome, good work

Thank you ;)

Yes. Lol. Naahh. I just guesstimated using the shape and pre evos. Ooh, a demo? Whoever wins that will be one lucky bass turd.

Pretty wise LOL and I hope so but I really hope a few
More people will participate.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years

Ha Thank you Sandtoad ;)

Mini Contest

I thought I'd keep you all interested a bit before I post the newest update hopefully this week
(Yes I'll be on for about 3 hours this weekend) It's the starters and
their final evoloutions with 80% of it blacked out...If you can
guess what at least a bit of the details or come close. You win a
prize...don't know what(you get to decide I guess ;))

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Good luck and please PLEASE dont steal.​

1. A t-rex with a nasty attitude, and will slice you up with its leaves
2. A gaint turtle that is mistaken for a landmark when it sitts atop a ocean
3. A dear that will leave the ground in crisp when it runs.

Hey I tried

Pika Storm

learning to script
Years
<~Flood~> said:
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

1.)an ancient grass dinasaur that slices at predators with it's razor sharp leaves

2.)a freshwater giant turtle that now has a mini water fall on it's back instead of a small pond; it's film over it's pool has disapeared in evolution

3.)a fire quadpedler (four legs), will scare away predators with it's blazing mane, tail, and things around feet; has bone antlers and antler bits to absorb shock when charging

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

Years

Update

Well all in all I've been pretty busy lately so I couldn't get the big update
I wanted to do this week finished so I will have to be postponed :( But It's not all
bad news. The entries for the mini contest have been submitted and here are the winners

1st: ipro~Will receive a demo of new Carbon next month on the 7th
2nd: Pika Storm~1-2 Graphics made by me of choice.
3rd: Info to Carbons next big update after the delayed update.

Now that that's settled I want to show the pokemon.

Introducing:

Been deleted due to Theft.

These will be the starters to the New Carbon...Thank you to everyone who participated in the mini contest and congrats to you

and again, please PLEASE dont stea!​

Well being as the big updates not ready...I'll just leave you all with This

and as always...questions and comments are appreciated ;) Hope you all
like them.

loke.gif

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Nice update FMP I like the sprites even though I had already saw them, anyway can't wait for the big update.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
This is certainly wonderful. I liked a lot of the original forms before, but I have to say that Velaseptor stands out now as a cut below some of the newer sprites. Scheleon looks great.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Nice update FMP I like the sprites even though I had already saw them, anyway can't wait for the big update.

Thanks once again Ryu ;)

oww.... once again i cant see the pictures.............

I'm sorry...I hope I've fixed the problem below.

This is certainly wonderful. I liked a lot of the original forms before, but I have to say that Velaseptor stands out now as a cut below some of the newer sprites. Scheleon looks great.

^^ Thats a very good point...I'll keep working on Velaseptor...I want it to look just as nice as the others, and Thanks

Ahahaha, I won the contest, yays! Seriously though, I can't wait to play the game, it looks amazing!

Yes. Congrats and Thank you all for participating ;)

Update

Well all in all I've been pretty busy lately so I couldn't get the big update
I wanted to do this week finished so I will have to be postponed :( But It's not all
bad news. The entries for the mini contest have been submitted and here are the winners

1st: ipro~Will receive a demo of new Carbon next month on the 7th
2nd: Pika Storm~1-2 Graphics made by me of choice.
3rd: Info to Carbons next big update after the delayed update.

Now that that's settled I want to show the pokemon.

Introducing:

deleted due to Theft.

These will be the starters to the New Carbon...Thank you to everyone who participated in the mini contest and congrats to you

and again, please PLEASE dont stea!​

Well being as the big updates not ready...I'll just leave you all with This

and as always...questions and comments are appreciated ;) Hope you all
like them.

loke.gif

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I think the water starter is the most original, it is reminiscent of Lapras, but has its own charm which draws the eye... Great job.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey dude, I was just wondering why you posted that update twice? :P Anyway, they really do look great, especially Scheleon. It has heaps of originality and detail.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Yay i can see, they look so awesome! congratz, i love the fire and water starters and am starting to like the grass!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them ;)

I think the water starter is the most original, it is reminiscent of Lapras, but has its own charm which draws the eye... Great job.

Ah Thank you :P

Hey dude, I was just wondering why you posted that update twice? :P Anyway, they really do look great, especially Scheleon. It has heaps of originality and detail.

I don't like when You can only see one part of the update...so i just repost it if theirs a problem, and Thanks!

Note: I'll be posting the big...or at least semi big update soon...alot of new tiles, Battlefields, and Info. Were also almost on our 200th post. I can't wait to see that #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back