• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

pohkeemawn

Da Bo$$
Years
naw idc, but do you think you can bring in azelf mesprit and uxie? im not going to keep them, i just want to put them into my pokedex. and then trade them right back..

Years
i have two of them i think the other one is on my pearl we can trade it from pearl if you want
Well im connecting to wi-fi its taking forever am i going to the plaza or the other one?

pohkeemawn

Da Bo$$
Years
it doesn't matter to me, it's all the same. im not trading to train them, im just trying to complete the pokedex...

im trading from heart gold so idk if you can trade to pearl...

Last edited:
Years
It says something about i cant connect no clue why i can get on the global trade place did that earlier today any suggestions?

pohkeemawn

Da Bo$$
Years
maybe you entered my info wrong? idk it should work. make sure im in your pal pad, then go into the trading area and i should be there..

Years
im connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi then it says
Communication error you have been disconected from Nentendo WiFi Connection Error code 61010

Back