• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
Years
is there a way to get the super rod if you already got hm05? I hope there is because I got hm05, and it's just wasting space, and it's stopping me from getting the super rod. Darn you hm05 and your uselessness!

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
Still cannot find the final boss, Ive talked to everyone, Ive gone in every room and still nothing...

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Still cannot find the final boss, Ive talked to everyone, Ive gone in every room and still nothing...

Spoiler:

I hope this helps.

And props to Mean Mr. Mustard. Epic soundtrack.

E3DaMeX

After exploring the cave one more time, I finally got to the final boss, although it took me a while to figure out how to make the trees disappear. xD Final boss wasn't that bad, either. =) Still my favorite hack of all time. Congrats on finishing it CBM! ;)

filler2001

Beat Pokemon Brown 8D
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Spoiler:

Amazing game, amazing songs, and amazing effort put into this. Also, sweet datai easter egg :D. Thanks for making this game but I have a few questions:

How do I find Lugia?

Is there a way to catch Entei if I killed him

Where is Suicune?

How do I evolve guys like Lickitung, Tangela, Piloswine, etc.

How do I get Umbreon and Espeon?

What does the gold leaf do (since it was around since before the 7 items of awesome)

Again thank you, and Im looking forward to prism to start playing tomorrow

Spoiler:

ONE MORE ITEM (unless it was found)

Last edited:

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
Srsly Koolboyman!

Srsly, that final boss was easy!
I one shotted the first three with my starmie, and easily took down ampharos with my donphan!

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
Hey,I wanna write a FAQ/Walkthrough on this final version but I need some help.
Will any of u co-write it with me?

filler2001

Beat Pokemon Brown 8D
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
The boss is easy if youve been playing a long time: The highest level on my team on a game I made yesterday was a level 72 Alakazam

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I've a problem.
When I first patched v. 2.0 to red rom it turned exactly the same which datai LPed in youtube.
Now that I try to patch this to normal red rom and copy the save file from the not-working rom it's still the same.

Is there a way to make this work or do I've to start over from the beginning ?
And even if I do I still doubt this would work :|

Someone who knows what to do please reply since it won't take that long to write a message :)

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
This...was...incredible...
The Best Finished hack I've ever Played...(And The Hardest too...)
Kudos To you koolboyman...Congrats on completing the first hack I've ever played...:D

I've finished almost everything...
I've Gotten Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Mewtwo, & Ho-oh...
I've Gotten all seven Secret Items...
And I've beaten the final boss...
Now...Only the pokedex remains...*gulp*

Most Incredible Hack I've Played so far...It Was Quite thrilling...
I Have But one Question...Is there a purpose for the S.S Dock Besides the Cornetstone...?

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
A couple questions.
1. What is the gold leaf for?
2. Where is wooper?

Also how low is the encounter rate for clefairy and kangaskhan?

Also what did E3DaMex mean by making the trees disappear?

Last edited:

E3DaMeX

1. What is the gold leaf for?
2. Where is wooper?

Also how low is the encounter rate for clefairy and kangaskhan?

Also what did E3DaMex mean by making the trees disappear?
Did you get to the final boss yet?

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
I think I got to the final boss. Does he have the final evolutions of the Johto starters at level 100, and a couple more pokemon?

Also could the team rocket dude saying "I love those fake trees" mean anything? What does he mean by fake trees?

Last edited:

E3DaMeX

Yeah, that's what I meant. It took me a while to figure out how to get rid of the "fake" trees.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
So you do need to beat the rijon league before heading to the final quest. Rats! As I read in the first post. I did beat the original version 1.1 game but never the newer one yet. It's kinda fun getting Johto and other generations.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I think I got to the final boss. Does he have the final evolutions of the Johto starters at level 100, and a couple more pokemon?

Also could the team rocket dude saying "I love those fake trees" mean anything? What does he mean by fake trees?

Yes, that's the final boss. He has those, an Ampharos and Rhyperior. It's best if you get a ground pokemon and a grass pokemon that knows sleep powder.

It was kinda easy because the A.I. worked kind of weird.lol
Rhyperior screeches a lot, so get him to sleep because once in a while he'll hit the horn drill. I beat him with my Vitribell and Charizard. (Level 39 and 88 respectively)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back