• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Welcome To SPD

What should nickname should I use for Tracy's Pikachu?

• Sparky

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Quick Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Lightning

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 21: Hello Father​

Normal POV

Commander Cruger and Tracy enter the Command Center. The doors slide open Cruger could sense the nervousness of the red ranger as she sees her father, Thad Blankenship. He has beady emerald eyes, medium-length straight blonde hair, is very tall and has a broad-shouldered build, and his skin is ruddy.

"Hi girls, wow, you two have grown into two beautiful young women," Thad says.

"It's been six years Dad. You didn't have the decency to call or even write a letter to tell mom, Trisha and me that you're all right," Tracy says.

"Yeah, we were worried," Trisha adds.

"Girls, I wanted to but..." Thad stammers.

"But what dad something else was more important than your family." Tracy snaps wobbly.

"Yeah, we needed you," Trisha says in the same tone as Tracy.

"Nothing is more important to me than your mother and you," Thad says to defend himself.

"Yeah right what about that day when we were four. When you told us, you were just going to the store - you went somewhere else did you?" She argues.

"Yes,  I went to the local bar," He says meekly.

"So a bottle of beer was more important to you than spending time with your family," Tracy says tearfully.

"I thought you loved us," Trisha says crying as well.

Cruger looks over at the girls he sees tears rolls down their faces.

"Girls, I do love you." He says.

He starts walks closer. Tracy and Trisha didn't want to stay mad at him, but they couldn't find it in their heart to forgive him. Their father is about to pull them into his chest to comfort them. They quickly back away.

"Why are you girls shutting me out like this?" He asks.

"Because I'm shocked that you thought that you could just show up after all this time, and except me just to let you back into my life well I'm sorry I can't." The girls say.

The girls turn around and run out of the room.

"Tracy, Trisha, come back," Cruger calls out to his cadet.

"It's all right Sir let them go," Thad says.

"What exactly are you trying to do sir? Win back their love or relieve yourself of the guilt you feel for not being there for them when they needed you the most." Cruger asks the man.

Thad just stands in silence thinking about what the big blue dog just said. 

"I'll just come back later to see if I can get my daughters to forgive me," Thad says.

Then Thad leaves the room. Kat leaves a few minutes later. She spends the next twenty minutes searching the base for Tracy. She walks around to the back side of the base. She finds Tracy and Trisha sitting on the bench still crying their eyes out. A few seconds later the girls look up.  They see Kat walking up through the blur of their tears that were still flowing from their eyes.

"Hey Kat," They say.

"So I guess you two are feeling better after letting all the bottled up emotion out?" Kat asks.

"Yeah a little bit," They admit.

Kat sits down next to her. She took a hanker chief out of her pocket and handed it to Tracy. She thanks her and dries the tears from her eyes before she gives it to her sister.

"Hey, sis, do you remember our fifth birthday," Trisha asks.

"Yeah, that was the one where dad tripped when he tried to carry our cake outside, and a bunch of wild Pidgey flew in and started to eat it." Tracy answers. 

"Yeah, I wish I knew what flavor it was," Trisha says.

"It was a lemon strawberry," Thad says.

The girls quickly stand up and turn around to see their father standing a few feet behind them.

"Girls, I'm sorry, about just leaving you and your mother like I did. It was one of the biggest mistakes I've  ever made." Thad says.

He slowly walks up to them. "I know I have a lot to make up for, so all I'm asking is for you and Trisha to give a chance to show you that I'm sorry." 

This time, when he hugs them, the girls didn't back away. They were happy that their father is serious about becoming a better parent than when they were little. 

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 22: Big Changes to S.P.D​

Normal POV

Tracy is in the common room and sees Trisha walk in wearing one of her shirts. She sets her glass of orange juice on the counter. Trisha sees the look of shock on her sister's face.

"Trisha, did you have to raid my closet?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, I love having a twin sister," Trisha answers.

"I do too, but please stay out of my closet," Tracy says

"I'll try sis," Trisha says.

"Remember Trisha I'm older than you." Tracy reminds her.

"Yeah, by a half an hour," Trisha says.

"A half an hour is a big difference," Tracy says.

"No, it isn't," Trisha argues.

Sky looks over at Z and says," Their parents really should have destroyed that video." Z doesn't say a word.

"Rangers, report to the command center, immediately." Kat's voice rings over the PA.

The Rangers leave the room and head to the command center. After the Rangers enter the room and salute. Commander Cruger says, "Rangers, another crime wave to plague the city. I want you to patrol the city, so our citizen's fears will be put at bay. "

The Rangers salute again and leave the room to head to the vehicle bay. Tracy is about to get on her bike when her phone ring. The Rangers give her a look asking her if she was coming. She makes a motion with her hand telling them to go on ahead. They nod and leave the room. Tracy reaches into her pocket and takes out her phone.

"Hey, sweetie, I'm heading out to patrol the city," Tracy says.

"Okay angel, can you meet me in the park in an hour?" Michael asks.

"Sure, but why honey is sometimes wrong," Tracy says.

"Everything is fine; I have something important to tell you," Michael says tautly.

Tracy didn't like the tone of Michael's voice when he said his last statement. She says," Okay, I'll meet you in the park in an hour." They say goodbye and hang up. Tracy gets on her bike and leaves the room. An hour later she parks her bike outside the entrance to the park. She walks through the park and goes to the pavilion where they shared their first kiss. Michael is waiting there for her. She walks inside and stands next to him. She takes a deep breath before saying anything.

"What's going on Michael?" Tracy asks.

"Remember that internship I applied for a few months ago?" Michael answers.

"Yes, the one for the animation studio in Nagoya, Japan," Tracy says.

"Well, I got the letter in the mail today. I got the internship." Michael says unenthusiastically.

Tracy notices that he isn't too happy about it and says, "You don't sound too happy about this."

"I am happy for you, but I don't want to leave. I would miss you too much; maybe I shouldn't take it." He says.

"Michael, this is a great opportunity and if you don't take it you would regret it," Tracy says.

"What do you think I should do?" He asks.

"I don't know sweetie I'm still in shock about this," Tracy says.

"Yeah so am I," Michael says.

"When do you have to tell them if you are going to take it?" Tracy asks.

"I have to take them by Friday" Mike answers.

"So you have two days to decide," Tracy says.

"How about on Thursday you can tell me what you decided," Michael says.

Tracy nods and he kisses her on the cheek before he leaves. Tracy stays there for a few more minutes to clear her head. She walks back to her bike, puts on her helmet, revs the engine, and rides back to the base. When she pulls into the vehicle bay and takes off her helmet. She sets it on the handlebar. She leaves and heads to the command center. The Rangers are waiting for Tracy to come in. They notice that Tracy is so distracted that she walks into the holographic computer. She falls to the floor a few seconds later. Bridge gets up from his chair, walks over to her, and helps her up.

"Tracy, are you okay?" Bridge asks.

"Yeah, I'm all right," Tracy answers.

They walk over to their chairs and sit down. Cruger asks, "Did anyone find anything out on while you were patrolling the city?" The Rangers shake their head no. Sky notices that Tracy is deep in thought about something. He snaps his fingers in front of her face to bring her back to reality. A few seconds later she comes back to earth.

"Sky, are you fond on those fingers? You know I can easily break them." Tracy says.

"Geez, what is wrong with you?" Sky asks.

"Nothing is wrong with me," Tracy answers.

"Tracy, you know that you're a bad liar." Z says.

"Okay, if I say what's on my mind will you get off my back?" Tracy says.

"Yes," The Rangers say together

"Okay, here it is. After I had finished my patrol, I had to meet up with Mike. He said that it was really important." Tracy says

"What did he want to talk to you about?" Syd asks.

"He applied for an internship at an animation studio in Nagoya, Japan," Tracy answers.

"Did he get accepted?" Syd asks.

"Yes," Tracy asks.

"Is Michael is going to take it?" Bridge asks.

"Mike asked me what I think he should do. I don't know what to tell him." Tracy answers.

Sky asks her few more questions. Tracy didn't know how to answer his questions, so she just answers by shaking her head yes or no. Bridge can tell that Tracy wasn't in the mood to talk about this anymore. He decides to change the subject.

"Sky, when are you going to tell Trisha you like her?" Bridge asks.

"Man Bridge when did this conversation shift over towards me," Sky answers.

"Just now," Bridge says.

"Look Bridge I can't tell her now. I mean I don't even know she even like me." Sky says.

"Trust me Sky she likes you," Tracy says.

"How do you know that?" Sky asks.

"Let's see every time I mention your name she starts to giggle like a cheerleader, smile like an idiot, and blush like crazy," Tracy answers.

"Don't all girls act like that around guys?" Sky asks.

"Well, no girls only act all goofy around guys they think are cute," Tracy answers.

"Do you think that I should tell her how I feel?" Sky asks.

"Yeah, go for it Sky besides girls like it when I guy isn't afraid to tell you how he feels and that he cares about you enough to tell you that," Tracy says.

"Okay, I'm going to tell her today. I just don't know how." Sky says.

Good that way, at least, one of us will be happy. Tracy thought.

Then Cruger tells the Rangers that they can leave. They salute and leave the room. Tracy heads to her and Trisha's room. Sky and the others head back to the common room. The doors slide open to the common room, and Sky sees Trisha sitting on the couch. Sky feels his heart beating a mile a minute as he walks over to her.

"Hey Trisha, I have something that I have meant to tell you," Sky says.

"Really Sky what is it?" Trisha asks.

"Well, I…" Sky says. "I like you,"

Sky sees a big smile on Trisha's face. He asks her why she is smiling. Trisha tells him it's because she feels the same way about him. Sky steps closer and entwines his fingers in between Trisha's. Then he asks her if she would like to see a movie with him when he gets off duty today.

"Sure that sounds like fun. What movie are we going to see?" Trisha asks.

"I saw that the theater in town is showing old animated movies from the 1990s," Sky answers.

"I hate to cut this moment short, but I have to tell Tracy that we are a couple," Trisha says.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Tracy has her own boyfriend problems to deal with right now Michael got an internship for an animation studio in Japan. He wants Tracy to decide if he should go or not." Sky says.

"That's a lot of pressure to put on one person. When does my sis have to tell Michael what she decided?" Trisha asks.

"She has till Thursday afternoon," Sky answers.

Meanwhile, in her and Trisha's room Tracy is sitting on her bed. She is going through a small photo album filled with photos of the dates they went on. The next few minutes are filled with flashbacks of those wonderful times. She turns the page and sees the pictures of their first Valentine's Day. She starts to cry a few seconds later. She turns around to cry into her pillow. Before she buries her face in it, Tracy takes off her glasses. She slumps down and lets her tears dampen her pillow. Meanwhile, Command Cruger and Kat are walking around the base. Pikachu is riding on Kat's right shoulder. They turn the corner and see a woman sitting on the bench. The woman has droopy blue eyes, medium length, and straight brown hair. Kat sees Pikachu's eyes light up as they walk up. The woman stands up and walks over to them. She is tall and has a graceful build. Pikachu leaps off of Kat's shoulder. The woman catches him in her arms.

"Hello Pikachu, it's good to see you too. Where is my daughter?" The woman asks

"Are Tracy's mother?" Kat replies.

"Guilty as charged, I'm Tamika Blankenship. It's so nice to finally meet the both of you in person." Tamika answers.

"The pleasure is ours. Tracy is in her room we can take you there." Kat says.

"That would be great thank you," Tamika says.

They head back inside the base. Pikachu senses the nervousness welling up inside Tamika. He rubs her cheek to calm her down. Tamika pets his head.

Commander Cruger goes to the command center. Kat and Tamika walk into the common room.

"Stay put when I come back with your sister I have something important to talk about with the two of you." Tamika says.

She walks back over to Kat. They head to the girls room. When they get to the door, they hear Tracy crying. Kat knocks on it.

"Tracy, can we come in?" Kat asks.

"Who's with you?" Tracy replies.

"Your mom is here, and she wants to talk to you." Kat says.

"I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Leave me alone, please," Tracy shouts.

Tamika can tell how upset her daughter is by the tone of her voice. Tamika asks Kat to leave so she can try on her own to see if Tracy will let her in the room. Kat nods and leaves. Tamika tries one more time. Tracy finally gives in and lets her mom in the room. Tamika walks in the room. She sees her daughter lying face down on the bed crying into her pillow. She bends down next to her daughter. Tracy feels the comforting touch of her mom's hand as it rubs circles on her back. Five minutes later Tracy has calmed down and is sitting up in the bed. Tamika sits down next to her. She dries the tears from her daughter's eyes, "What's wrong sweetie?" Tracy hands her mom the photo album and explains the situation with Michael.

"First love can be very hard. I have been through this before with my first boyfriend, Horace Pacheco." Tamika says.

"Horace Pacheco?" Tracy asks.

"Yeah, he is a lot cuter than he sounds. I was madly in love with him. Then he got an internship to work in Italy." Tamika says.

"What did you do?" Tracy asks.

"I made the mature decision that we couldn't spend the time we were apart missing each other. I told him that we had to break up it was the only way we both could be happy." Tamika answers.

"Do you think that I should break up with Michael?" Tracy asks.

"I haven't met this boy. I'm not saying that you should but..." Tamika answers.

"Mom, please don't tell me to listen to my heart." Tracy says.

"Then what do you want me to tell you, sweetie," Tamika says.

"I want you to tell me that no matter what I do tell him that everything is going to be okay," Tracy says.

"Only time will decide that," Tamika says.

"Mom, I hate it when you go all fortune cookie on me," Tracy says.

Tamika chuckles at her joke. Then they leave the room.

They walk in the common room. Tamika is introduced to Sky. Then she tells him that she wants to talk to her daughters in private. Sky kisses Trisha on the cheek and leaves the room. The girls sit down on the couch.

"Mom, what do you want to talk to us about?" Tracy asks.

"We can't let you two be Rangers," Tamika answers.

"Why?" The girls ask.

Tamika tells the girls about the game of pool their great-great-grandpa Milo played against another man named Osvaldo. Their great-great-grandpa didn't know that Osvaldo was a sore loser and knew black magic. When Osvaldo lost the game, he placed a curse on his family. The curse made it if twins were ever born to his family. The twins would be taken away from their family and be trained for evil purposes by one of Osvaldo's decedents.

"What you're saying is that it's great-great grandpa Milo's fault that we can't be Rangers," Tracy says.

"Are you going to make me leave," Trisha asks.

"Yes Trisha, I'm sorry. It's not safe for you two to be together." Tamika says.

"There is no way I'm leaving now. Sky just asked me out." Trisha says

"I can't leave either. I'm needed here to help the others fight Grumm." Tracy says.

"Girls we are done talking about this. Trisha you are going to live with Aunt Manyalakshmi in Japan." Tamika says.

Thad walks in to take Trisha away. Trisha winks at her sister. Tracy takes a pair of handcuffs out and puts them on their wrists.

"Tracy, unlock those handcuffs now." Thad snaps.

"No, not until you say that Trisha can stay," Tracy says.

"I know your mom already apologized, but this is the only way," Thad says.

The parents drag their children to Kat's lab. Thad asks her to cut the chain connecting the handcuffs. After she cuts the chain, Thad asks Kat to call for Dr. Felix. Thad tries again to take Trisha out of the room. The girls shout the other's name as Trisha is dragged away. Tracy runs towards the door. When the door open Tracy sees Dr. Felix on the other side, he has a spray bottle in his hand.

"I'm sorry Tracy." Dr. Felix says.

Dr. Felix sprays the bottle in her face. Tracy breathes in the smell of strawberries, Tracy vision starts to get blurry. A few seconds later Trisha watches as her sister faints. Dr. Felix catches her before she hits the floor.

"What did you do to her?" Trisha asks.

"Relax Trisha; I just sprayed Tracy with a liquid form of a general anesthetic. She'll wake up in a few minutes." Dr. Felix says.

"You're not going to use that on me too. Are you?" Trisha asks.

"No Trisha. He won't but we need to leave now." Thad says.

Trisha fights with all her strength to not let Thad drags her the rest of the way out the doorway. When they reach the front door of the base, Trisha was walking on her own accord. They walk outside to Thad's car. They get into the car and drive to the airport. Meanwhile back in the recovery room, Tracy starts to wake up. She looks to her left and doesn't see her sister. She sees her mom.

"Mom, where is Trisha?" Tracy asks.

"She and your father are on their way to the airport." Tamika answers.

Tracy sits up quickly. She starts to feel light headed a few seconds later. Dr. Felix lays her back down in the bed. He tells her to calm down. Tamika sees a few tears start to roll down her daughter's cheek. She walks closer to wipe the tears away. Tracy turns away.

"Tracy, I know you're upset. Someday you'll understand that your father and I did this because we love you, girls." Tamika says.

"No, you don't. If you loved us, you and dad wouldn't have waited this long to tell us the truth." Tracy says.

"Tracy…" Tamika says.

"Just leave me alone." Tracy says.

Tamika knew that Tracy needs some time to cool down. They turn around and leave the room. The only thing Tamika hears through her daughter's tears is I want my sister back.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 23: Saying Goodbye and Special Assignments​

Normal POV

Four days later Tracy walks into the common room. She gets breakfast for her and Pikachu and walks over to the couch. She sets the tray on the coffee table. Pikachu sits down next to it, and Tracy puts the bowl with his food in front of him. She sits down on the couch, and they start to eat a few seconds later.

I still can't believe, after I find the sister I never knew I had, our parents split us up. Tracy thinks.

They finish their breakfast a few minutes later. Pikachu picks up his bowl and sets it on the tray, and Tracy does the same. He waits for her to stand up before he leaps onto her shoulder. Tracy picks up the tray and walks over to the counter. She sets it down and turns around to leave the room. In the command center, Kat is working on one of the computers that is on the wall to the right of Doggie's chair. Commander Cruger is going through some old files. He sets down the file in his paws on the edge of the consul. A few seconds later Kat makes a disturbing discovery. She motions for him to have a look at it.

"What did you find Kat?" Cruger asks.

"I found another temporal wormhole. I'm afraid that I'm not the only one who knows about it too. I'm afraid Grumm does too." Kat answers.

"I'm not surprised that Grumm is doing this again. He is just as frustrated with S.P.D. now as he was in 2025." Cruger says.

"Do you want me to call the Rangers Sir?" Kat asks.

"No, Kat. I think Cadet Blankenship is ready for her first special assignment." Cruger answers.

Kat thinks that the commander has another motive behind Tracy's special assignment. Since Tracy's parents come to visit and told the girls that they couldn't be together because of the curse put on their family, Tracy has refused to be in the same room as her parents or even talk to them. Kat believes that Commander Cruger thinks that this special assignment will help Tracy clear her head of everything that has happened.

Tracy's POV

I'm walking around the base with Pikachu on my shoulder. I really miss Trisha. We've only been living together at the base for a month and a half. We became so close it was almost like we've never been apart. I feel ever more alone now that I told Michael to take his internship yesterday. He was leaning towards not going because he didn't want to leave me. I told him that his internship was a fantastic opportunity, and if he didn't take it, he would regret it. Today is the day we have to say goodbye. I go outside to meet with him in the parking lot. I walk into the lot. Once Michael sees me walking up he walks towards me. We stop right in the middle between his dad's car and the base. Pikachu jumps off my shoulder and stands next to my left foot. We stand in silence for a few minutes. I hear him swallow the lump in his throat.

"Are you sure that you really want me to go?" Michael asks.

"Yes baby, trust me the next three to six months will just fly by, you'll see," I say.

"I promise to call you whenever I can. I have something to remind you that I'll always be faithful to you." Michael says.

I place my hand on his cheek. I see him take a Stainless Steel Polished 8.5 inch heart charm bracelet (the heart has the word love carved into it) out of his pocket. Then he puts it on my wrist. It is so beautiful I'm trying my best not to cry as I take me hand away. As my hand leaves his cheek, he takes hold of it. He squeezes it gently. I look up at him, and our eyes meet.

"I'm going to miss seeing the way your eyes sparkle in the sunlight the most," Michael says.

I chuckle lightly then he pulls me in closer. Our lips touch, and we share our last kiss for the next three to six months. I want this moment to last as long as it possibly can, so I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his free arm around my waist. The kiss deepens a few seconds later. The only thing that brings us back to reality is the sound of a car horn honking. We slowly back away.

"I guess your dad wants to get going," I say.

"Yeah, see you later angel. I love you." Michael says.

"I love you too," I say.

He turns around slowly, and our hands slide apart. After he gets to the car, his dad turns it back on. I watch it drive out of the lot. After the cars makes the right turn to head to the airport, Pikachu hops back on my shoulder, and I walk back inside the base. When I get inside, I hear Kat call me to the command center.

Oh come on, I already had to say goodbye to my boyfriend today. What's next?

Normal POV

Tracy walks in the command center. After she salutes, she puts her right hand in her pocket. Kat catches a glimpse of the bracelet as the lights in the room reflect off it. Tracy still is trying to wrap her mind around the fact that she and Michael just said goodbye. She tries to hide the fact that she feels like crying.

"Cadet Blankenship, I have a special assignment for you," Cruger says.

"Do you think that I'm really ready for this sir?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, I do. I believe that you and your Pokémon team are strong enough to do this." Cruger asks.

"What is the assignment anyway?" Tracy asks.

"Kat has found another wormhole deep in space," Cruger says.

"Grumm has found it too because there is a trace of Troobin energy inside the rim. The wormhole is believed to have the power to send someone back in time." Kat adds

"If Grumm goes back in the past and conquers Earth in the past, he will have already conquered it in the future," Cruger says.

"Be careful Tracy, the wormhole is only temporary. If you stay in whatever time the wormhole sends you to for too long, you may never be coming back." Kat warns

"Kat, you know that's not a very good selling point," Tracy says.

"I know that. I'm sorry, I just wanted to remind you of the seriousness of the mission." Kat says.

"Why should I go anyway? I mean whatever time Grumm goes to there is a team of rangers to fight him." Tracy says.

"Yes, I know that cadet. Remember the S.P.D. code and that particular Ranger team doesn't know how to fight Grumm off. You need to say your goodbyes and report to Delta launch in two hours." Cruger says

She salutes and leaves the room. Two hours later Tracy heads to Delta launch. Kat is standing in front of her ship. Tracy changes out of her uniform so she will blend in better in whatever time the wormhole sends her to.

"Hey Kat, what are you doing here?" Tracy asks.

"I wanted to wish you good luck on your mission, that's all. Don't have to worry about driving the ship; I reprogrammed the ship's computer with the coordinates of the wormhole." Kat says.

Tracy thanks her and she and Pikachu get on the ship. Tracy helps him buckle up. Then she straps herself in, and actives the autopilot and the ship takes off.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 24: Mystic Emergency​

Tracy's POV

It didn't take long for the ship to get to the wormhole. The ship gets sucked into it. The sudden shift in gravity causes it to shake. Pikachu and I are a little shaken up after the gravity returned to normal. The ship lands softly twenty minutes later. I shake off the dizziness and look back at my partner.

"Are you okay, Buddy?" I ask.

He nods. I turn my head back around and look at the ship's computer. It says we were in 2006. I unbuckle my seatbelt and pick up my backpack. I walk over to Pikachu and undue his belt. He jumps into my arms. I tell him to act like a stuffed animal until I find the ranger team from this time or if we get attacked. He nods, and we leave.

Normal POV

Five minutes later Tracy enters Briarwood. She walks around a bit before she spots the sign for the Rock Porium on the side of one of the buildings in town. She decides to check it out. Inside the shop, Chip and Nick are restocking the CD racks. They hear the bell on top of the door ring as Tracy walks in. They look over at her.

"Dude, check out the cute girl who just came in." Chip says.

"I guess she is kinda cute. I would totally ask her out if she wasn't carrying around that Pikachu stuffed animal." Nick says.

"Nick, I haven't seen a Pikachu stuffed animal that looked that realistic." Chip says.

"Dude, do you think that it's real?" Nick asks.

"Yes," Chip answers.

"There is one way to find out. You should go over there and ask her." Nick says.

He pats Nick's shoulder and walks over to Tracy. Tracy set Pikachu down next to her on the floor. She goes through one of the CD racks closest to the door. The heart charm on her bracelet clanks as it hits the cases as they make contact with each CD case. She stops on a CD titled "Love Songs from Past to Present". Tracy picks it up to read the back cover. She starts reading it and stops when she gets to "Brown Eyed Girl" and sets the CD back on the rack. Then she tries to keep it together so not to blow her cover. She turns around and sees Chip.

"Hi. I'm Chip, are you ok you look a little sad." Chip says.

"Yes, I'm okay Chip. My name is Tracy by the way." Tracy says.

Chip looks down and sees Pikachu. He is starting to get restless, and his ears begin to twitch. Chip looks back up at her. He asks her if that Pikachu is real.

"No, it's just a life-like stuffed animal," Tracy answers.

She picks Pikachu up.

"Hey Chip, I still need you help with restocking," Nick calls.

Chip says goodbye and walks back over to Nick. They finish restocking the racks a few minutes later. They take the empty boxes to the back room.

"Nick, that Pikachu is real I just know it." Chip says.

"Chip, Pokémon aren't real," Nick says.

"When you first got here, you didn't believe in magic, and now you're is the red ranger." Chip reminds him.

"I know," Nick says.

Back in the store Tracy walks over to another stack of boxes. She checks to make sure that no one is looking. She sets Pikachu on the floor and winks. Pikachu stretched out. A minute later he leaps onto Tracy's shoulder and starts to rub her cheek. She cracks a small smile as she pets him on the head.

"Sorry pal, I know that it's hard. You won't have to keep this up too much longer I promise." Tracy says.

She takes him off her shoulder. He goes back into stuffed animal mode. She walks back over the CD rack. Chip and Nick are standing next to it. Chip introduces Nick to her.

"It's nice to meet you," Nick says.

"Same here, so I'll let you two get back to restocking the store," Tracy says.

"I can handle the rest of the restocking if you need help finding something," Nick says.

"It's okay, I can manage," Tracy says.

The boys say goodbye and head to the back room. Tracy looks around for a few more minutes before she leaves the store. She gets a few blocks away from the store. Necrolai lands in front of her. Pikachu jumps out of Tracy's arms. He stands in front of his partner. His cheeks are sparkling ready to launch an electric attack.

"Hello cadet, I'm Necrolai, the queen of the vampires. Grumm warned me about your and Pokémon." Necrolai says.

That confirms that Grumm is here. At least, he hasn't given her any krybot spheres. Tracy thought..

Necrolai fires her lasers at them. Pikachu uses Iron Tail to deflect the blast towards her. Meanwhile, at Rootcore Daggeron and Undonna are alerted to the attack when the crystal ball lights up. They run over to it. They see Necorlai attack Tracy and Pikachu again. Pikachu uses Double Team and Thunderbolt combination to destroy the blasts. Once they see Necorlai call for some hidiacs and styxoeds Daggeron tells Undonna to call the others. Daggeron morphs and leaves to help them.

Back in the city Tracy checks to make sure that no civilians are around. She sees the cost is clear. She takes out her morpher. Then she uses her blasters to destroy some of the hidiacs and styxoeds. Necrolai takes this opportunity to fly in and grab Pikachu. He calls for help.

"Hey, give me back my best friend. Before you find out what a close range thunder attack feels like." Tracy says.

Necrolai says that she is bluffing. Tracy tells her partner to use thunder. Pikachu is so exhausted from fending off the hidiacs that were attacking him. His attack only stuns her. Tracy finished off the soldiers, and she takes aim at Necrolai.

"Be careful, red ranger, if you fire your weapons at me. I'll blast your friend I know you wouldn't want it to be in worse shape than it is now." Necorlai threatens.

Tracy starts to think back to the day they met. Her trigger finger is shaking on the button. She is about to press down but takes her finger away. She remembered the most important job a Pokémon trainer has is to make the decision that their Pokémon's well-being is more important than winning. She puts her blasters away.

"You call yourself a Ranger haha that is a joke," Necrolai says.

Daggeron and the Mystic Force Rangers arrive. Chip sees Necorlai holding Pikachu in her hand. She is about to shock her. Chip decides to help and uses his magic staff to blast her. Tracy watches as her most trusted friend and partner defending quickly towards the ground. She sets her right hand on her belt and feels one of her Pokéballs.

Thank you, Kat. Tracy thought.

Tracy takes Beautifly's Pokéball from her belt. She tosses it into the air. A few seconds later the Rangers and Daggeron see the butterfly Pokémon emerge from the red and white sphere. They are mesmerized by what they just witnessed.

"Quick Sparkles, use your psychic attack to help Quick Draw," Tracy orders.

They watch as the butterfly Pokémon saves Pikachu. Sparkles guides him back over to Tracy and sets him in front of her. Tracy thanks Sparkles and puts it back inside her ball. Tracy picks him up.

You may have rescued your friend ranger. Let's see how you get yourself out of this. Necorali thought.

She fires another laser blast towards her. Tracy gets to her feet just as the blast reached her. She flies backwards and hits the wall. She lands on the ground demorphed, andQuick Draw rolls out of her arms. He lies next to her a few feet away. Daggeron tells the others to deal with Necorali while he and Chip help them. Quick Draw tried to get up as he sees Chip and Daggeron walking up. Tracy pushes herself up off the ground long enough just to faint a few seconds later. Chip bends down and picks up Quick Draw. He looks up and immediately tries to defend himself.

"Easy Pikachu, I'm a good guy I just want to help." Chip says.

Pikachu calms down and faints as well. Daggeron bends down to check Tracy's pulse. It was strong and steady. He rolls Tracy onto her back. Then he picks her up carefully. Meanwhile, with the Rangers Necorali is dodging their attacks. A few seconds later she flies away. The Rangers demorph and run over to Daggeron and Chip.

"Let's head back to Rootcore," Daggeron says.

The Rangers nod. Madison sees a necklace and bracelet on the ground. The heart pendant on the necklace says sisters four ever and the other one says, love. She picks them up and put them in her pocket. They head to the tree in front of the Rock Porium. They walk through it and head to Rootcore.

The Rangers walk into Rootcore Daggeron sets Tracy down on the bench. Chip gently sets Pikachu down on a pillow on the table. Undona does a healing spell on him. She says he'll be fine in a bit. Then she does the same spell on Tracy, and she walks over to the Xenotome podium. The Rangers sit around the table waiting for them to wake up.

Twenty minutes later Tracy wakes up. She sits up quickly and looks around the room.

So, this is what Rootcore looks like on the inside. I have to say not bad. Tracy thinks.

Tracy walks over to the table. The Rangers turn around to face her. Chip hands her back necklace and bracelet. She puts them in her jacket pocket. Chip moves to the side. She walks over to Pikachu.

"Is he going to be okay?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, Udonna used one of her healing spells on him." Chip says.

A minute later Pikachu wakes up, and he jumps up into Tracy's arms. She gives him a hug.

"I'm so glad that you're okay," Tracy says.

She lets him go and moves to her shoulder.

"See Nick, I told you that her Pikachu was real." Chip says.

"Just because it can jump doesn't mean that it's real," Nick says.

Pikachu leaps off of Tracy's shoulder. He moves his body to get ready to launch an electric attack. Tracy tries to stop him, but he already used Thunderbolt. The wooden floor of Rootcore helps Nick by absorbing the shock of Pikachu's attack.

"Nick, are you ok?" Xander asks.

"Yeah I'm fine," Nick answers.

"Sorry about that Nick, now do you believe that Pikachu is real?" Tracy asks.

"Yes," Nick says

"I'm sorry about keeping the fact that Pikachu was real a secret. I needed to stay undercover at the record shop." Tracy says.

"Why are you here in the first place?" Chip asks.

"I came here from the future because Emperor Grumm found a wormhole and traveled to your time so he can conquer the planet before my team is formed to stop him." Tracy answers.

The Mystic Rangers and Tracy spend the next few minutes coming up with a battle plan for when Necorali comes back. Meanwhile, on Grumm's ship Necorali is standing with a few of the monsters that Mora drew. She tells him what happened in the city. Grumm isn't surprised that Cruger sent one of his rangers to stop him. He didn't think that Cruger would send Tracy and her Pokémon. Necorali says she'll head back to the city in an hour. Grumm gives her several Krybot spheres along with some orange and blue head robots to help her too. Back at Rootcore, the Rangers watch Tracy doing some training with her Pokémon.

"Skitty, Shadow Ball and Pikachu, Iron Tail." Tracy says.

When Skitty's attack was close enough to him, Pikachu uses Iron Tail. He deflected it towards the Rangers by accident. Everyone dodges it, and the tree they were standing in front of gets uprooted when the deflected attack hits it. Tracy and her Pokémon run over to them. Tracy apologises for what happened.

"Don't worry about it Tracy. Man, you weren't bragging when you said about your Pokémon's strength." Chip says.

Nick looks down at his watch. He reminds his friends that their lunch break ends in ten minutes. The Rangers say goodbye and head back to work. Tracy resumes her training with Pikachu and Skitty. An hour later Tracy hears the dragon head open. She puts Skitty back inside her Pokéball. She turns around, and Udonna and Daggeron come out. Udonna says that Necorali is back and is attacking the park. Tracy thanks her for the information. Then she and Daggeron morph. Daggeron says that they'll get there faster if they ride on his magic carpet. Tracy nods reluctantly. He summons his carpet.

"Are you sure that it can carry the both of us?" Tracy asks.

"I'm sure. You're not scared are you?" Daggeron answers.

Tracy shakes her head no. Daggeron gets on first. He helps Tracy on and Pikachu leaps on too. He lands on Daggeron's shoulder. Then they fly off to fight Necorali again.

Tracy's POV

A few minutes later I got the hang of keeping my balance and used to the movement of the carpet. We arrive to see the Rangers fighting swarms of krybots. A group of krybots spotted us and fired at us. I tell Pikachu to use Double Team and Thunderbolt to clear a path. He leaps high into the air and does the attack combo. It destroyed the blasts and several krybots in the process. Daggeron and I jump off the carpet. I use my blasters to destroy the krybots. Daggeron uses his laser lamp to take out a few hidiacs and styxoids. One of the monsters helping Necorali charges in towards us. It moved so fast the next thing I knew it had Pikachu and me in it claws.

"I thought you and your electric mouse would pose more of a challenge than this." It says.

Quick Draw and I struggle to get free. The monster slowly tightens it grasps on us.Quick Draw screams out in pain. I start to gasp for air as its claw begins to crush my windpipe. A few seconds later I see the faint image of a Night Shade and Dark Pulse attack fly in. They hit the monster in the back.

The only Pokémon that know those moves are Gengar and Crobat. Those Pokémon belong to my sister so the only way that they are here. That means Trisha is here too.

The monster throws us towards a couple of trees. We are about to hit them hard, but we are slowed down by a Psychic attack. We're set down on the ground gently. I look up and see my sister running up to me.

"Trisha, what are you doing here?" I ask/yell.

"That's a nice way of saying thank you. Why didn't you ask me how I got here?" Trisha answers.

"Because I already know how you got here. We can argue later. How about we show Grumm and Necorali what the Blankenship sisters can do?" I say.

Trisha nods. Quick Draw and I get to our feet. Trisha lets Electra out of her Pokéball. We run back into the fray. We tell our Pikachu to use Thunderbolt. The combined attack destroys all the foot soldiers in front of us.

"Sis, can I use one of your blasters?" Trisha asks.

I hand her one of my blasters. We take turns blasting the next round of foot soldiers that charge in towards us. Then we turn our attention to the monster. We back up a few feet. I toss Inferno's Pokéball into the air, and Trisha tosses Loki's.

"Loki, Overheat." Trisha says.

"Inferno, Dragon Rage." I say.

The two attack meld together. We watch the monster absorb the attack as it hits it. Then it sends it back to us. I push Trisha out of the way. We roll and our backs hit a tree.

"Trisha, you can stand right?" I ask.

"You bet it's going to take more than a reflected fire attack to slow me down. Thanks for saving me by the way." Trisha answers.

Charizard flies over with our Pikachu on his back. Infernape runs over too. We tell our Pokémon that we're fine as we get to our feet. I ask my sister if any of her other Pokémon knew an electric attack. She says that her Ryhdon knows Thunderbolt. Trisha lets Ryhdon out. I tell me sister the plan. We have Infernape and Charizard use Flamethrower. After the monster reflects the attack back at them. We tell the fire types to take it because they won't take too much damage being hit by a Fire-type attack. Then the rest of Pokémon to use Thunderbolt. Trisha says that sounds like a good plan.

"Charizard, Infernape, Flamethrower." We say.

While the monster is distracted by that, I tell my Pikachu to use dig. Trisha tells her Pikachu to follow mine. The monster reflects the attack back just like I knew it would. The fire Pokémon withstands the assault. After I see our Pikachu pop out of the hole, I nod towards my sister.

"Thunderbolt, now," We say.

Pikachu and Rhydon launch their triple Thunderbolt. The monster flies backwards because it couldn't absorb all the energy. It got back to its feet but didn't have a scratch.

"I can't believe that it withstood a triple Thunderbolt." Trisha says.

"I know, but we can't give up." I say.

The rangers come up to us in Legend Warrior mode. Chip asks me if we could use some help/ I say yes. My sister and I let the rest of our Pokémon out. Daggeron cast a spell on all of us and the Pokémon. He says that the spell will boost their attack strength and ours as well. I thank him. Then I tell everyone the plan.

"Xander and Vida, Sunny and Sparkles will attack first. Nick, Inferno, and Loki are next, followed by Madison and Shell Shocker and then See Thru, Stoker, Big Sister and Ninja, and Trisha, Daggeron, Chip, and I along with Quick Draw, Electra and Rhydon will attack last. We have to attack right after another though got it. That way even if the monster reflects it the next attack will cancel out a part of the first or help the other one along." I say.

Everyone nods. Sunny uses Leaf Strom, Xander uses his magic staff attack, Sparkles uses Gust and Vida helps with her wind power. The monster tries to reflect it back. Nick and the fire Pokémon attack next. Inferno and Loki use Flamethrower. Nick uses his Phoenix attack. The fire cancels out the grass attack, but the wind makes the flames even stronger. Madison and Shell Shocker attack with their combined water attack. The monster tires to reflect to attack back. See Thru and Stoker's Hyper Beam, Big Sister and Ninja's Blizzard attacks cut through the water. The monster didn't have enough strength to reflect it back. After it hit Trisha, Daggeron, Chip, and I along with Quick Draw, Electra and Rhydon attack. Chip uses his lightning bolt attack from his magic staff; Pikachu and Ryhorn use Thunderbolt. Trisha and I fire the Delta Blaster at him, and Daggeron uses his laser lamp. The monster tires to get away but the rest of the Rangers and Pokémon attack again. The Mystic Rangers use the spell code that combines all their element attacks into a single blast. Inferno and Loki use flamethrower, See Thru and Stoker use Hyper Beam. Big Sister and Ninja use Blizzard, Shell Shocker uses Hydro Cannon, Rhydon uses Stone Edge, Quick Draw and Electra use Thunder, Daggeron uses his laser lamp, Trisha blasts him with the Delta Blaster, I go into S.W.A.T mode and use my Delta enforcer. The monster is destroyed as soon as the intense attack hits it. Then we turn out attention to Necorali.

"Mystic Force Rangers, this battle is not over. As for you SPD red ranger, I thought you would like to know that the wormhole is closing." Necorali says.

Necorali files away. I put my Pokémon away. Trisha follows suit. We demorph, and I thank them for their help. I tell Trisha that we need head back to the ship. We run away chip the ranger follow behind us. Trisha says outside while I get the memory eraser. I walk back out with it in my hand.

"Sis, do you have to erase their memories?" Trisha asks.

"Yes, it's for the best." I say

"Can't we use Jenji and wish to start the whole day over." Trisha asks.

"No," I say.

I push my sister towards the group, and Pikachu joins them. I activate the memory eraser. I quickly grab my sister's left wrist and pick up Pikachu. I walk backwards into the ship. I strap them in their seats. I activate the autopilot again and strap myself in my seat. Then the ship takes off, and we head back home.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 25: The Red Ranger's Terrifying Day​

AN: This chapter is rated M for content and language

Normal POV

Six months later Trisha and Sky are walking back to the base from their date. Trisha tells him that she had a great time. Sky says the same thing. Meanwhile, on the west side of the city, Tracy is walking around. She is thinking about Michael. She goes past an ally. Marcus Downs, Davis Schmidt, and Nick Soto jump out. Marcus is around 5' 10'', has dark green eyes, long black hair, pale skin, and a very muscular build. Davis is 6'5'', has hazel eyes, short brown hair, cream-colored skin, and a thin build. Nick is 6' 7'', has blue eyes, curly red hair, tan skin, and an extremely muscular build.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking around this part of the city by yourself," Marcus says.

"Your right Marcus, I heard someone likes to some incredibly inappropriate things to girls your age," Nick says seductively.

Tracy knew she needs to get away, so she turns around to run away. Davis grabs her right wrist and whips her back around. He slams her against the wall. Tracy kicks him hard in the groin. He lets her go and screams out in pain. Nick grabs her arm. She spins her arm in a windmill motion to try to break free.

== Welcome To SPD ==​

Back at the base Sky and Trisha walk in the command center. Trisha asks Kat if she has seen Tracy. Kat says she did a few hours ago. Tracy told her that she went to patrol the far west side of the city.

"What is Tracy thinking? The far west side of the city is the most dangerous part of the city." Sky says.

"Why is it so dangerous?" Trisha asks.

"There's a group of three men that prey on young girls," Sky says.

"What they do to the girls," Trisha asks.

Sky whispers the answer in her ear.

"We have to get her before it's too late," Trisha says.

In the ally, Marcus uses cable ties to tie Tracy's hands and ankles together. The next thing Tracy sees is Davis take a pocket knife out of his jacket pocket. He uses it to cut the zipper off Tracy's hoodie. She screams fire at the top of her lungs in the hopes that someone would come to her rescue.

"Shut her up so we can get to work," Davis says seductively.

Marcus takes a bandana out of his pants pocket. He ties it around her mouth. Davis tosses the zipper down. He moves the rest of the hoodie away and cuts a rectangle around were Tracy's breasts are.

Tracy sees a creepy satisfied smile appear on Davis's face. She tries to scream, but the bandana makes it sound like a muffled whimper. Davis cuts her bra and puts his knife away. She feels him take it off a few seconds later. Marcus and Nick laugh as they see tears of fear streaming down Tracy's face. The cool air hits Tracy's bare skin it causes her to shiver. Davis leans in and whispers that her breasts are about to become hot and wet. A bunch of horrible thoughts runs through Tracy's mind. Davis backs away. Tracy feels Davis's strong hands cup her breasts. He starts to rub them together hard. A few minutes later Marcus and Nick decide they don't want to be left out. They slide in between her and Davis. Marcus rips away the rest of her shirt. Tracy squirm to praying that it would get Davis to stop, and prevent the other men from doing anything else. Her motions cause her morpher to open in her hoodie

Trisha POV

"Sky, we get going now." I snap.

"Calm down," Sky says.

"I can't calm down when my sister could be trouble," I say.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my breast, so I sit down.

"Trisha, what's wrong?" Sky asks.

"I thought the twin telepathy thing is a myth. Now I know it's true." I wince.

"Did Tracy take her Pokémon with her?" Sky asks.

"No," Kat says.

"Did she remember to take her morpher?" I ask.

"Yes," Kat says.

A few seconds later, R.I.C comes in the room with Quick Draw on his back. We hear a sound of muffled screams and other horrible sounds the receiver picked up from Tracy's morpher.

I get to my feet and say,"I'm coming too because I want to make those men pay for what they're doing to my sister."

R.I.C. barks and Pikachu lies down. R.I.C. runs out of the room. The pain in my breasts stops. The alarm goes off, and the others come in.

Commander Cruger's POV

"What's wrong, sir?" Bridge asks.

"There is a robbery at the gold depository." I answer.

"Where is Tracy?" Z asks.

"Tracy is in the far side of the city," Kat says.

I know how bad that area is when Z and Bridge patrolled it last week. Kat takes a box out of her pocket and hands it to Trisha. She opens it and sees another morpher that I asked Kat to make a week ago.

"Commander Cruger, are you sure about this?" Trisha asks.

"Yes cadet, you've been training here for half a year. I believe that you're ready to go out in the field." I answer.

Trisha thanks me for my kind words. I tell the team to go to the depository. Trisha asks what we are going to do about Tracy. I say that I'll get her. Trisha nods. The team morphs and leaves the command center.

Normal POV

Tracy never felt this helpless and scared in her life. Davis stopped crashing her breasts together. He rolls her right breast and kisses her left. Marcus is kissing her stomach and running his fingers along curves. Nick is about to slide his hand down her pants. She sees a blur of metallic silver knock the men away. R.I.C. stands in front of her. Pikachu hops off his back. He gets ready to launch one of his powerful electric attacks.

Thank God! Tracy thinks.

The men laugh as they see the robotic dog and electric mouse defending Tracy. Quick Draw uses Thunderbolt. The men jump back to avoid getting hit. Commander Cruger sees the electric attack as he enters the section of the city. He runs over towards it.

Cruger gets to the ally after the men escaped. He walks over to Tracy. Quick DrawPikachu uses Iron Tail to cut the cable ties. Cruger unties the bandana and helps her up. She pulls her hoodie back over her.

"Sir, I'm sorry." Tracy says in a raspy tone.

Pikachu jumps on her shoulder. He rubs her cheek to calm her down. Tracy tries to pet him with her free hand. The pain from the bruise on her elbow stops her.

"Tracy, this wasn't your fault. Let's head back to the base." Commander Cruger says calmly.

Tracy nods. He helps her up. She uses her left hand to keep her hoodie closed. Tracy stops while they were walking through the park. Commander Cruger stops too and turns around to face her. He sees the tears Tracy kept bottled up finally start to roll down her cheeks.

"Sir, how can any sick son of a ****** get enjoyment from doing what they did to me?" Tracy asks through the tears.

"I don't know. I promise you that everyone at the base will do what they can to find the men and arrest them." Commander Cruger answers honestly.

"Thank you, sir," Tracy says.

Quick Draw uses his paw to dry his partner's tears. They continue their walk to the base.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 26: Pokeranger​

Normal POV

Tracy wakes up from another nightmare about what happened three days ago. She uses the sheets to dry the sweat off her forehead and looks over at the alarm clock. It reads 2:45 am.

I wish these nightmares would stop. Tracy thinks.

Tracy lays backs down and tries to go back to sleep. She closes her eyes. She just tosses and turns. She gives up ten minutes later and gets out of bed. She changes into her workout clothes. She checks the clock again, and it reads 3:05 a.m.

I guess I'm starting my morning workout 'a tad' earlier than I planned. Tracy thinks.

Tracy fixes her bed and leaves the room. She heads to Kat's room. The door slides open and walks inside. Pikachu wakes up instantly. He leaps off Kat's bed. Tracy catches him in her arms. He climbs on her shoulder.

"Hey pal, I guess you're ready for our morning jog," Tracy whispers.

Pikachu nods. Tracy turns around, starts to leave the room but stops when she hears Kat begin to move around. She turns around and sees Kat still fast asleep.

Phew, that was close. Tracy thinks.

Tracy spins around and tiptoes out of the room. She stops by the common room to fuel up. Tracy eats some fruit, chia seeds and Greek yogurt. Pikachu eats some Pokémon food with some protein. Tracy programs some programs breakfast for them to eat when they come back. They leave a few minutes later. They get to the park ten minutes later and stop to stretch out. After they finish Pikachu leaps on her shoulder, Tracy walks over to a drinking fountain. She turns it on and takes a few long sips. Pikachu slides down to her elbow. Tracy puts her elbow close to the water so he can get a drink too before she turns it off. Pikachu leaps down, and they continue their jog. Twenty minutes later they finished their run, so they head back to the base. They're a couple of blocks away, and Tracy hears a rumble of thunder in the distance. She stops and turns around to look at the sky behind her. The sky looks dark and ominous. She spins back around and glances down at Pikachu. His cheeks start sparking, and the wind picks up.

"Come on pal, let's step on it before we get soaked, " Tracy says.

Pikachu nods. He uses Quick Attack and zooms ahead. Tracy sprints to catch up with him. Their efforts are in vain when the rain comes down in sheets two minutes later. They walk in the base soaked to the bone.

"Rangers, report to the command center." Rings over the speakers on the wall next to the door.

"Oh come on!" Tracy exclaims.

Trisha POV

We walked in the command center and saluted to Commander Cruger. He asks if anyone knows where my sister is. I tell him that she out on her morning jog.

"Try a race against a passing rain shower sis," Tracy says.

We turn around and see my sister. I watch the water drip off her hair and clothes. A few seconds later Pikachu shakes off the water flies off his fur and lands on my sister.

"Pikachu, I know you need to dry off. I'm wet enough as it is, pal." Tracy says.

I start to snicker quietly. Tracy looks over at me with an evil eye. I stop giggling. She asks me if I have Beautifly's Pokéball. I nod.

"Can I have it please?" Tracy asks.

I say yes, and take Beautifly's Pokéball out of my pocket. Tracy walks over to me. She slips in the puddle of water in front of her. I start to laugh when she lands on her butt.

"I'm glad you think this is funny sis. FYI the next time you fall on your butt, I'm going to laugh till I can't breathe instead of help you up." Tracy says.

Beautifly lets herself out of her Pokéball. She uses Sliver Wind. We watch it dry my sister and Pikachu off. Two minutes later Beautifly stops my sister's hair and Pikachu's fur sparkle for the dust from Beautifly's scales. Tracy walks over to me, I hand her Beautifly's Pokéball and puts Beautifly back inside.

"Sir, don't take this the wrong way. Can you please tell us why we're here before I faint." Tracy says.

I ask Tracy if she ate anything before she and Pikachu left. Tracy says yes. She ate something to fuel her get through the workout.

Normal POV

"What are you going to have for breakfast?" Bridge asks.

"Whole grain toast with peanut butter and a banana," Tracy answers.

"That was yours, sis, I thought you left that out for me," Trisha says meekly.

"No sis that was for me," Tracy says.

"Well you, should have put your name on it," Trisha argues.

Trisha I shouldn't have to write my name on my food to prevent you from eating my breakfast." Tracy snaps.

The girls hear Commander Cruger growl. They turn around to face him. He tells everyone they have the day off.

"Sir, not that I'm complaining or anything, why do we have the day off, I mean Grumm and Broodwing are still out there plotting some evil scheme to conquer Earth." Tracy says.

"True, but everyone needs to take a break every once and while. Besides everyone, has been working hard the past few weeks," Cruger says.

"That maybe true for everyone else but me." Tracy says

"What do you mean?" Trisha asks.

"That I'm not taking the day off sis," Tracy answers.

"Why don't you want to take the day off?" Kat asks.

"I don't deserve it. I haven't been working as hard as the rest of you the past few weeks." She answers.

"Tracy, you're talking crazy. You've been training like a mad man." Trisha says. " If you keep this up, you could get hurt."

"Not to mention you could get sick," Bridge adds.

"I don't care. You guys enjoy your day off." Tracy says.

== Welcome To SPD ==

Tracy salutes and leaves the room. She heads to the common room, eats breakfast, and goes out to the five-mile short course. She finished it in forty-five minutes and heads back inside the base. She took a shower and changed into T-shirt with a white tiger on it, a pair of faded blue jeans and blue high tops.

A few hours later Kat walks in the common room. Pikachu is on her left shoulder. She sees Tracy sitting on the couch. She goes over to her. Tracy flips her hair over her ears. She looks up at her.

"Hey Kat, what's up?" Tracy asks.

"Not much, what about you." Kat answers.

Tracy says that she decided to make everyone happy, so she went to the mall. Kat asks her what did she do. Tracy says she did something that will help the other cadets tell her apart from her sister.

"Let me guess you got your ears pierced." Kat says.

Tracy nods. She puts her hair behind her ears revealing her snowflake shaped studs. Kat tells her that they're pretty. Tracy thanks her. Kat sits down next to her. Quick Draw jumps on Tracy's lap.

"Why aren't you in your lab today?" Tracy asks.

"I'm heading there now, but I wanted to ask you something." Kat answers.

"What did you want to ask me?" Tracy asks.

Kat says that she was thinking about creating a Pikachu. She wanted to ask her if it was ok before she started. Tracy looks down at Quick Draw and begins to pet him.

"Kat this isn't my choice to make. Quick Draw what do you want to do?" Tracy says.

Quick Draw jumps off her lap. He starts punching and kicking. Tracy chuckles softly. Quick Draw stops what he is doing. Tracy knew what that meant, so she gets up. She picks him up and hands him to Kat.

"Kat, promise me one thing. You'll be careful." Tracy says.

"I will Tracy I know how much he means to you," Kat says.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Ch 27: Grumm's Revenge​

Normal POV
Three months later Kat finished making Pikachu's Ranger suit. She also made him a bracelet to use as his morpher. Tracy and Michael are sitting in the common room on the couch. She is happy that he is back in town. They spent the past few hours catching up. Michael takes a small box out of his jacket and gives it to her.

"You didn't have to buy me a souvenir from Japan. You know that, right sweetie?" Tracy asks.

"Yes, I know that angel. I saw this necklace in the shop close to where I was staying. It made me think of you, so I decided to buy it." Michael answers.

"Aw, Michael, you're the sweetest boy in the universe," Tracy says.

She opens the box and sees a heart-shaped ruby and Diamond accent heart pendant in a sterling silver necklace. Michael asks her what she thinks. She tells him that it's beautiful. He helps her put it on. He gets up and walks around to stand behind Tracy. She hands him the necklace.

He drapes it around her neck. After he sits back down, Tracy moves close and sets her head on his shoulder. Michael puts his arm around her. He looks down at her and sees her eyes sparkle. The next thing Tracy knew he was kissing her. The kiss is interrupted by the alarm going off. They back away quickly.

"I guess you have to leave to save the city," Michael says sadly.

"Yeah I'm afraid so baby," Tracy says the same way.

They get up and leave the room. Tracy heads to the command center. The ranges dash in and Commander Cruger tells them about the two separate attacks on the city. One attack is at sector 13, and the other attack is downtown.

"Sir, I have a plan to deal with the attacks. We might need to call some of the 'D' level cadets we've helped train the past few months." Tracy says.

"Why do we need them?" Trisha asks.

"Because Trisha the only way to deal with this is to split up the team" Tracy answers.

"Which "c" level cadets are you suggesting that we call on cadet Blankenship?" Cruger asks.

"I was thinking about Cadet Campbell and her brother, Cadet Dodger, Cadet Richardson, Cadet Charbonnet and Cadet Garcia," Tracy answers.

The six cadet walk in the room, Thomas and Alisha Campbell William Dodger Adam Richardson Tanya Garcia and Kimberly Charbonnet walk in. They're confused about why they got called.

"Sir, are we in trouble? If so, I sure it was my brother's." Alisha says.

"Relax Cadet Campbell you are not in trouble. We need your help with an urgent matter. Can you tell us your plan now cadet Blankenship?" Cruger asks.

"Here's the plan everyone. Sky I want you Bridge, Syd, Alisha and William to deal with the attack in sector 13, while Z, Pikachu, Thomas, Kimberly and I will handle the attack downtown." Tracy says.

"What about me, Adam and Tanya?" Trisha asks.

"You'll stay behind and help Commander Cruger if Broodwing tries what he did in the past," Tracy answers.

"What did he do?" Adam asks.

Tracy tells him that Broodwing attacked the base to take it over to use the delta command megazord to destroy the city. Trisha and the other "C" level cadets walked over to their commander. The Rangers morph and they see Pikachu's Ranger suit for the first time. It has a lightning bolt for the chest emblem and is the same colors as his fur. It also has the same design as the pattern on his tail and his back. His helmet has holes in it where his cheeks are, a swirl pattern, and the ear has the black tips on them too. Everyone leaves a few minutes later. Z, Pikachu, Thomas, Kimberly, and Tracy arrive downtown. They see a human-sized bird-like alien and an army of krybots.

"Hello S.P.D, my name is Nepan, how about we just get to the part where I destroy you," Nepan says.

"I'm sorry Nepan, but you're the one who'll be destroyed not us." Z says.

Tracy lets Beautifly, Skitty, and Kecleon out of their Pokéballs. The Pokémon help Thomas and Kimberly fight the krybots.

"Beautifly, use Solarbeam, and Skitty, use Assist," Thomas says.

"Kecleon, use Rollout," Kimberly says.

The Pokémon attacks clear path for the cadets. They run in and pull out their blasters. They use them to destroy the rest of the robots in front of them. Afterward, the team regroups to see Nepan throw another sphere and a few other objects. They see more kybots, a bunch of orange heads and blue heads appear.

"This isn't good," Thomas says.

"Thanks captain obvious," Kimberly says.

The cadets tell the Pokémon to use a different set of moves. Beautifly uses Arial Ace; Kecleon uses Ancientpower and Skitty uses Shadow Ball. Kimberly and Thomas use their blasters again. This time, their blasters run out of ammo.

Nepan charges towards Z, Tracy, and Pikachu a few seconds later. Tracy tells Pikachu to use Iron Tail. Z uses her sword, and Tracy uses her blasters. Pikachu's attack hits after Z and Tracy's attack find Nepal's weak spot. Tracy glances over at Kimberly and sees that she is in trouble. Skitty and the other Pokémon are doing their best to fight off the advancing robot army. Tracy tells Pikachu to help her. He nods and runs over to them.

Meanwhile in sector 13 Sky Bridge, Syd, Alisha, and William arrive, they see a dog-sized, snake-like, scaled alien and another army of krybots, orange heads, and blue heads.

"Hello cadets, my name is Tupal, let's just skip the chit chat and fight," Tupal says.

Tupal tells the robots to attack. They charge in towards the teenagers. Sky, Bridge, and Syd use their Delta max strikers to blasts their way through. Alisha and William charge in to fight Tupal. The battle goes the same as the fight downtown. Back at the base Trisha and the others feel the base shake. They look at the screens lining the walls. Each shows the same thing the base being invaded. The screen on the far left side of the room shows Broodwing walk in with two more alien generals. Trisha lets her team out.

"Ok cadets, let's head out. We can't let Broodwing take over the base." Cruger says.

Trisha and Cruger morph and everyone leaves the command center. Adam and Tanya help the rest of the base deal with the krybots.

"Hold on you two Maganium, Infernape and Crobat will go with you." Trisha says.

"Great," Adam says.

Maganium, Monferno and Crobat follow Adam and Tanya. Trisha and Cruger turn their attention back to Broodwing Trisha's Pikachu, along with her Gengar, and Rhydon stands next to them ready to attack.

"All right Broodwing, what makes you think that this will work?" Trisha asks.

"You humans say second time's the charm," Broodwing says.
Adam and Tanya arrive to help their fellow cadets. Trisha's Pokémon gets in front of them. They wait for one of them to call out one of their moves. Adam stands frozen in fear as the robots advance towards them.

"Maganium, use Leaf Storm, Infernape, Fire Blast and Crobat use Air Cutter," Tanya says.

The attacks destroy all the robots. Tanya glanced over at Adam. He is still standing like a deer in the headlights. She jabs her elbow hard into his gut. Adam groans loudly as he drops to his knees.

"Tanya, what was that for?" Adam asks as he gasps for air.

"To bring you back to reality, remember cadet Blankenship ordered us to help her sister and Commander Cruger defend the base. Here is a tip freezing up like a coward isn't helping them at all," Tanya says.

Adam gets to his feet slowly and says "Thanks, Tanya, I needed that, so how about we make cadet Blankenship proud."

Tanya nods. They take out their blaster and charge in towards the fray along with the Pokémon. Meanwhile, downtown Tracy, Z, and Pikachu defeated Nepan, and Tracy put Beautifly, Kecleon, and Skitty back inside their Pokéballs to rest up after the tough battle. The Rangers demorph and start to leave to catch up with the others. They turn around to see Piggy, two blue heads, and the orange heads come out from behind a dumpster.

"Piggy, what are you doing here? I thought you went into business with Jack and Ally." Z says.

"It turns out I work better with other aliens. I kept insulting the human costumers so much that Ally fired me." Piggy answers.

Piggy takes a smoke bomb filled with knockout gas that Grumm gave him out of his pocket. He tosses it towards the cadets and Pikachu. The bomb explodes once it hits the ground. The smoke surrounds them.

"Guys, don't breathe it in," Tracy orders.

They cover the nose and mouths to keep from breathing in the smoke. Tracy picks up Pikachu to protect him from the smoke. A strong wind blows a few seconds later the smoke is blown into their noses. The group loses consciousness instantly; two blue heads and three orange heads walk over to them. The blue heads tie Kimberly and Thomas together. Then they go over to the Rangers' morphers and the Pokéballs from Tracy pockets. Two orange head approach them. They pick them up and head back to Grumm's ship. Piggy and the two blue heads and one orange head robot leave to find the other Rangers.

Meanwhile, at the base Trisha and Cruger along with the Pokémon continue to fight Broodwing. The Pokémon continue to take out the robots. Trisha and Commander Cruger charge in towards him. Cruger slashes him with his sword after Trisha kicks him in the stomach. After he gets to his feet, Trisha uses the judgment mode on her morpher to judge him. When the red x appears on it, commander Cruger hands Trisha his sword. She closes her morpher and takes the sword. She uses the containment strike, and it hits Broodwing. She catches the card when it flies back towards her.

"I hope your sentence is longer than it was last time. I hope you'll learn this time that crime doesn't pay." Trisha says.

Trisha hands the sword and containment card to her commander. They demorph, and Trisha puts her Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs to let them rest after the tough battle. Adam and Tanya run up along with the rest of her Pokémon. She does the same thing as before with Pikachu and the others.

"Cadet Blankenship, we confined Broodwing, do you copy?" Cruger asks.

He didn't get a response. Trisha starts to get a sick feeling in her stomach. She is about to leave Cruger uses his arm to stop her.

"Cadet Shea, before you run off I'm going to call the others," Cruger says.

The same thing happened when he called Tracy. Trisha runs out without having a plan or knowing where her sister or her friends are. She gets downtown and finds Kimberley and Thomas tied together. She runs over to the cadets and unties them.

"Guys, what happened?" Trisha asks.

"Piggy showed up and tossed a smoke bomb filled with knockout gas at us," Thomas answers.

"Okay, you two head back to the base. I'm going to find the others." Trisha says.

They nod and head back to the base. Meanwhile on Grumm's ship the orange carrying the unconscious Rangers go to the cell and toss them inside. They head back to the main bridge. They enter and stand next to the other robots. Grumm walks up to the orange head holding Pikachu. He zaps him with a blast from his staff.

"Now it's time to see how strong that so-called bond the red ranger says it is," Grumm says.

Back in the cell, Sky, and the others try to wake up Z and Tracy. Z wakes up first. She slowly sits up. Bridge helps her to her feet.

"I can't believe that we're stuck here again." Z says.

A few seconds later they hear Tracy starting to wake up. Sky helps her up, and she looks around completely confused.

"Where am I?" Tracy asks.

"In a cell on Grumm's ship," Sky answers.

"How did you guys get here?" Tracy asks.

"Piggy, he led us into a trap where Grumm ambushed us," Sky answers.

"Tracy, do you think that you could use one of your Pokémon to break us out?" Bridge asks.

Tracy reaches into her pocket where her Pokéballs are. She comes up with nothing but air. A frustrated expression appears on her face as she sets her hand to her side.

"I'm going out on a limb here and say that Grumm took your Pokéballs away." Z says.

Tracy nods. The Rangers have no choice but to wait and hope this someone at the base will come and rescue them. Twenty minutes later Trisha gets thrown into the cell.

"My hero," Tracy says sarcastically.

"Trisha, are you okay?" Sky asks.

"Yes," Trisha answers.

"Do you have your Pokéballs on you?" Bridge asks.

Trisha reaches into her pocket where her Pokéballs are. Her hand comes out holding Gengar and Rhydon's Pokéball. She tosses them into the air. The Pokémon appear in front of them. Tracy notices that they look worn out.

"Sis, I don't think this is a good idea, they look worn out," Tracy says.

"Relax sis, they can do this," Trisha says.

Gengar disappears to go through the door without getting shocked. She appears in front of the door. Rhydon steps closer to the door. He stands ready for his trainers command.

"Okay, you two, aim your attacks at the top corners of the door. Gengar, use Shadow Punch, and Rhydon uses Stone Edge." Trisha says.

The Pokémon unleash their attack. The Rangers watch in amazement as the door opens up and the Rangers run out.

"Good job guys," Trisha says.

Trisha puts her Pokémon back inside their Pokéballs. They run towards the main bridge to get their morphers back and so Tracy can get her Pokéballs back too. They arrive to be greeted by a Thunderbolt. Pikachu walks up, and Tracy sees his eyes flash red. He is ready to unleash another electric attack.

"Tracy, what's wrong with him?" Trisha asks.

"That would be my doing rangers," Grumm says.

The Rangers watch as Grumm turns around in his chair. Trisha looks over at her sister. She sees a look of pure rage on Tracy's face because of what Grumm did to Pikachu.

"Grumm, you won't get away with this, you know?" Tracy says.

"I already did red ranger; your little electric rodent doesn't even know how you are anymore. I'm it's now trainer now," Grumm says.

"Dream on Grumm, Pikachu and I have been partners forever. It's going to take a lot more than one of your stupid spells to make him forgot everything that we've been through on our joineries together." Tracy says.

"How about we test your theory ranger, Pikachu, show your trainer that you belong to me now, and use Volt Tackle." Grumm says.

Tracy steps forwards and Pikachu runs towards her. His Volt Tackle hit Tracy hard they fly across the room. Tracy hits the wall hard. Pikachu goes back over to Grumm. He stands up, and Pikachu jumps onto his shoulder. Tracy slowly gets to her feet.

"Come on buddy, I know you can beat this. Show Grumm that he may be able to control you mind but your will power and heart are too strong to be controlled." Tracy says.

"Sorry Ranger, Pikachu, Zap Cannon," Grumm says.

Tracy screams out in pain as the attack hits her. Trisha couldn't stand by anymore and let her sister get hurt. She lets Rhydon out again. Pikachu launches a Thunder attack and Tracy braces herself for the impact. Everyone watch as the attack is the attack is directed towards Rhydon.

"What just happened, I want to see an extra crispy red ranger," Grumm says.

"Sorry, Grumm, my Rhydon's special ability Lightningrod. In other words, all of Pikachu's electric types attack will be drawn towards Rhydon, so you lose." Trisha says.

"Trisha thanks for your help, but put Rhydon back inside his Pokéball. This is my fight, and I want to finish this on my own." Tracy says.

"Tracy, what if Pikachu knocks you unconsciousness. I don't want you to get hurt." Trisha says.

"Trisha I can bring Pikachu back, but he needs to be able to use all his moves for me to do it. Please put Rhydon back, please." Tracy says.

Trisha nods reluctantly and takes Rhydon's Pokéball out of her pocket. She puts it back in her pocket. Tracy slowly approaches Grumm. She takes Pikachu off his shoulder and hugs him. He uses Thunderbolt to break free. Tracy doesn't let go and hugs him tighter.

"Come on, buddy, you have to remember me. Remember the time we fought Roxanne's Gym in Rustboro City. I used you to battle, and she said there was no way a cute and small Electric-type like you could win against any of her big and powerful rock- type Pokémon. We showed her that there was more to a Pokémon battle size and type. You've always been able to come through when I needed you and helped me prove that no matter what problem we face on our journey we could always get as a team." Tracy says.

Pikachu starts to hear his trainers encouraging words. Grumm starts to get upset.

"Pikachu, bite her now, and use Thunder," Grumm says.

Pikachu nods. He bites down hard on Tracy's wrist. She winces in pain. Then Pikachu uses Thunder. Tracy screams out in pain.

Maybe another memory of one of our gym battles has to help bring him back. Tracy thought

Tracy takes a minute to remember another all the gym battles they have fought together. The first one to pop into her head is the last battle they fought in the Sinnoh region against Crasher Wake.

"Pikachu, remember battling against Floatzel at the Pastoria City Gym. Crasher Wake said that it couldn't be beaten. We were able to defeat it because you were able to dig deep and show him why the bond between a Pokémon and its trainer is so important. Let's show Grumm the same thing, come on Pikachu," Tracy says.

Pikachu stops attacking a minute later. He removes his teeth from Tracy's wrist. He licks it and look up a Tracy. Before Tracy can say anything she passes out.

I guess that bond between them was strong than I thought. Well at least there down a ranger now. Grumm thought

Grumm heads back to earth to find the spot where he rebuilt Omni, and the Rangers rush over to Tracy.

"We have to get her back to the base now," Trisha says.

"Right, let's go." Bridge says.

The Rangers head back to earth. They are standing in front of Tracy's bed. Pikachu is lying under her arm.

"This is all my fault; I never should have put Rhydon back inside its Pokéball. " Trisha says.

Sky puts his hand on her shoulder. She looks over at him. She sees a comforting smile on his face.

"Trisha, your sister, will be fine, I promise." Sky says.

The alarms go off, and the Rangers leave the infirmary. Sky borrows Tracy's morpher so they'll have a leader for this battle. The Rangers rush into the command center.

"Ranger's it looks like Grumm has figured out how to rebuild Omni." Cruger says.

"Just great, how are we supposed to fight it?" Trisha asks.

"We could use the S.W.A.T megazord like last time," Bridge says.

"Don't you need five people for that?" Trisha says.

"Trisha, you going to have to fly my SWAT flyer, I'll take Tracy's," Sky says.

"Where is Tracy?" Cruger asks.

Trisha explains everything to Cruger. Then they leave to fight Omni again. After they defeat Omni again, Grumm stands before them.

"Grumm, I'm going to make you pay for what you did to my sister and her Pikachu," Trisha says.

"Bring it on," Grumm says.

They fight for a while before Commander Cruger shows up to help. He tosses his sword to her. She catches it in the air.

"Thank you, sir," Trisha says.

Cruger nods. She uses the sword to fight Grumm. She slashes him several times with the blade before using the containment strike for the second time to confine him. They head back to the base happy that Omni is gone and that Grumm and Broodwing are going off to separate prisons and serving a life long sentence. They head back to the infirmary. Trisha smiles happily seeing her sister is awake. She runs over to her and gives her a big hug.

"Trisha, I know you're happy, but I need to breathe at some point here." Tracy says gasping for air.

"Right, sorry about that sis, so what are we going to do now?" Trisha asks.

Trisha lets her sister go. She back away and stands next to her bed. Tracy sees a confused look on her face.

"Sis, what's with that look? We won remember, Grumm and Broodwing are gone for good." Tracy says.

"I know but what are we going to do now since we can't we rangers anymore." Trisha says.

"I'm sure will still be Rangers sis, I mean there are still a bunch of bad aliens running around that don't work for Grumm." Tracy says.

"We'll get to take them down together, right?" Trisha asks.

"Yup along with our Pokémon and our friends too," Tracy says

*The End*​

Back