• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Pokéshifted some more pokémon.
Trained and evolved some pokémon.

So far, I've:
Evolved my shiny Budew.
Evolved my Deino into Zweilous.

I'm currently training Fraxure (caught as an Axew) into a Haxorus.

Guy

just a guy
Years
While in the search of Pansear and Pansage in Pinwheel Forest, unexpectedly, I ran into a wild Lilligant from a shaking patch of grass. Not long after, I finally found myself a Pansear. It took quite awhile to run into a Pansage though; nevertheless, I did manage to find one!

Accomplishing what I had set my mind to in Pinwheel Forest before moving on, I made my way through what is probably one of the best views in Unova; Skyarrow Bridge. Currently, I'm standing outside the Pokémon Center in Castelia City just taking a little stop from all the hustle and bustle in this vast city.

On a side note, I definitely need to catch some more Pokémon for my team though. My recently evolved Servine is level 28 and Woobat is also the same. However, I don't want to have to catch my other Pokémon too late in the game or else I'll end up with some serious grinding to do. Ugh!

Ryoji

Transfer Student
Years
EV training my team and working on getting black trainer card for random wifi battles.

Karmano

Epic Trainer
Years
Black:catching all I see and soft resetting for a shiny victini
White: trying to figure out the best team combo, then hatching that team with good natures.

Years
  • Age 27
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 31, 2022
PokeDex Completion.
It's a long and hard road but I'm up for the challenge. And with a community like this, its possible to get anything.

Dusk White

Terra's Protege
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2014
I have 8 badges. Battle the last gym leader. Saw prof. juniper she gave me a master ball. In the victory road.

Psyshock

Psychic Type Master
Years
Well, I was grinding with my newly evolved Servine when I came across a shiny Pidove on Route 3! It's my first shiny ever in 5th gen and I'll definitely be adding it to my team which will completely throw my planned team out of whack. But in terms of progress through the game, I still only have one badge but I'm in Nacrene City doing some training.

My Pokemon

Servine ♀ Level 18(Modest)
Pidove* ♂ Level 14(Jolly)

*=Shiny

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
I really wanted to make a journal for yesterday and today, so I shall. Yesterday, I beat the main story after defeating N Ghetsis in N's Castle. I was so sad when the story ended :(

I borrowed a Celebi from Signomi thinking that I could get a Zoroark from it, but it had to be the event Celebi, nonetheless, today I made a bunch of other trades and hatched a Zorua egg that I got from mikan that I can evolve into Zoroark later. I'll probably get to giving Christina her Celebi back in turn for my Victini also. I'm trying to build up a team for battling later.

Today I think I'll start adding IVs and EVs to my Pokémon.
My current team:
Seed Bby (Petilil) Level 39 (Jolly)
Conkeldurr Level 51 (Serious)
Zorua Level 1 (Brave)
Samurott Level 57 (Naughty)
Rufflet Level 39 (Timid)
Vanilllish Level 45 (Impish)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
I evolved Fraxure into Haxorus a few hours ago, so now my objective is to evolve Zweilous into Hydreigon.
After that, I plan to evolve Gible and Dratini.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I just kicked Team Plasma out of Cold Storage and now my objective is to beat the Dritfveil Gym.

My Blitzle just evolved into a Zebstrika and I only have one more level to go until my Whirlipede evolves too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Well, it's been a while since I last updated. I took a break from the main storyline to breed Drilbur and Ferroseed, as well as gathering BP from the Battle Subway to get the Power items and some vitamins.

Current team:

Samurot, female, level 38
-Megahorn
-Razor Shell
-Water Pulse
-Slash
Nature: Bashful

Unfezant, male, level 35
-Air Slash
-Fly
-Detect
-Quick Attack
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Super Luck

Sawk, male, level 35
-Low Sweep
-Strength
-Counter
-Brick Break
Ability: Sturdy

Scolipede, male, level 35
-Poison Tail
-Megahorn
-Pursuit
-Protect
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Poison Point

Krokorok, male, level 35
-Dig
-Swagger
-Sand Tomb
-Crunch
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate

Archen, male, level 35
-Acrobatics
-AncientPower
-Dig
-Crunch

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
We noticed this thread is subtracting activity from our travel journal, soooo, I merged both threads and from now on, you can post those types of threads here in the travel journal. :D Oh God the double posts. :(

Right now as for me, I'm going to go to Dragonspiral Tower on Blaack.

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
Years
Black:catching all I see and soft resetting for a shiny victini

Just saying, the game is coded so You cannot get shiny Victini without AR.Even resetting 8192 times you will not get a shiny.Same with Reshiram and Zekrom.
ANYWAYS...
I just went into Mistralton Cave to get Cobalion.I False Swiped him To 1 HP(Thank God Haxorus learns False Swipe) And then after 27 Ultra Balls I was like "What the Hey" and used a Pokeball.
Hyperventilation ensued when it worked.
So heres the Stats.
Spr_5b_638.png

Cobalion Lv. 42
Nature:Naive
Ability:Justified
IVs:HP 30|ATK 28|DEF 21|SP.A 28|SP.D 13|SPD 21|
STATS:HP:141|DEF:123|SP.A 92|SP.D 63|SPD 114|
X-SCISSOR|RETALIATE|IRON HEAD|SACRED SWORD|
LOVES TO EAT
It's got nice IV's too. My god.
~RulerArceus

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Audino is kinda the greatest thing ever.

I've been trying to level up my Litwick, but all the other critters in the area around Mistralton City were slightly too strong, and the critters in Chargestone Cave gave out piddly Experience points. But then I came across an Audino and it was the greatest thing ever! None of its moves could hurt my precious Litwick, and it gives a CRAPLOAD OF EXPERIENCE! It took me 40 minutes to level Litwick up one level normally, but took 20 to level it up 6: say hello to a wonderful, new Chandelure!

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
Years
Spent a lot of time playing White but today I went and picked up Black and started my first file on there.

-So far I picked Snivy as my starter again and since I'm in a rush I decided to start trading over some of my breeded Pokemon from White over to Black and after grinding all the way up to the 1st gym and up to the 1st Team Plasma event, I traded over a Charmender to join my team. I'm not sure what else I'll send over if anything, but I'll stick with this dynamic duo for now.

My Team
495_snivy_front_norm.png

Snivy ♂ Lv.15 Tackle,Leer,Growth,Vine Whip
4_charmander_front_norm.png

Charmander ♂ Lv.10 Scratch,Smokescreen,Ember,Growl

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
So I managed to scurry my way through relic castle to volcarona.
It took one crit aqua jet from carracosta to hit it to 3% hp. Then about 16 turns later, a timer ball caught it. And when I check it in my PC, it's timid. So I may use it in my party. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back