• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How would I post an answer on the contest

If you're talking about the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation Contest, simply copy and paste the set of questions into your post and fill out the answers using your own jurisdiction! Nothing about the games is confirmed other than their existence, so there are no right or wrong answers yet. When information is revealed, the thread will be locked to prevent cheating.

Remember to only post your answers, the thread is not for discussion. Also, send a message to Antemortem if you have further questions. Enjoy, and best of luck to you! :]

InPKMweTrust

Follow me on Ifunny InPKMwetrustWPM
Years
How do I make a trade shop? Please give me step by step details in the comments no links plzz

Years
I was thinking rom hacking, but don't know if the physical/ system copy of the AR would fit there. The question is about how you would convert a patch into action replay code for use on an actual cartridge.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello again, I have a question, I use the blossom shower style, I had it to where it would log me in every time, but I had to clear cookies and such and now if I am away for a bit it wants me to log in again, where is the used to be box that I can check to log me in every time at?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Hello again, I have a question, I use the blossom shower style, I had it to where it would log me in every time, but I had to clear cookies and such and now if I am away for a bit it wants me to log in again, where is the used to be box that I can check to log me in every time at?

Oh, are you referring to the "remember me" option? I'm not really sure about that; most of our styles have been edited recently, I think, so that might've been removed along the way, somehow. For now, I'd suggest you should switch to a theme that does have it (try Garchompin'), log in, then change to Blossom Shower. Sadly, it's the only way you could avoid this issue, I believe. :( Hope it works out for ya!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh, are you referring to the "remember me" option? I'm not really sure about that; most of our styles have been edited recently, I think, so that might've been removed along the way, somehow. For now, I'd suggest you should switch to a theme that does have it (try Garchompin'), log in, then change to Blossom Shower. Sadly, it's the only way you could avoid this issue, I believe. :( Hope it works out for ya!

Yes that is what I was talking about, and I will try that, thanks.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm sure I'm correct when I think this, but any thread related to Facebook or a social networks (lets say "Facebook pet peeves" ) would fit in Technology&Internet?

Years
I changed the email address for my alt account, Omega Ruby, an hour and a half ago to the address I us more often. However I have not gotten the reactivation email, so I cannot use my alt account at all (All I can see is a No Permissions message). I had updated my email on this account several weeks ago and I got the email at my new address almost instantly. I'm just curious about why it's taking so long this time. Thank you.

P.S. I did check my spam folder for the email and it's not there.

Honest

Hi!
Years
So what was the rational behind changing Chit Chat Cafe to General Chat? I'm just curious, considering, personally, I find the latter very bland and generic, whilst the former might have been a little fancy, it served its purpose well (again in my opinion).

I'm just interested, that's all.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
So what was the rational behind changing Chit Chat Cafe to General Chat? I'm just curious, considering, personally, I find the latter very bland and generic, whilst the former might have been a little fancy, it served its purpose well (again in my opinion).

I'm just interested, that's all.

Rationale* :P

I asked for the change, you know how I feel about things that are cutesy. I much prefer a military theme to anything that would require a doily. I'd like to know whose idea CCC was :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back