• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Name Challenge!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2019
Introduction
Hey everyone this is my first challenge I made so if there is a by errors pls comment. This challenge will be related to your name and Username, and it can give u different combinations of teams, so enjoy.
LETTER - NUMBER
Spoiler:

TEAM BUILDING
1. Add the first and last letter of your first name for first Pokemon regional pokedex number.
2. Multiply your first letter of your first name by the generation you are playing.
3. Choose any Pokemon that begins with the same alphabet as theblast letter of your name.
4. If your name begins with :
a-g, pick a Pokemon from the red color group.
h-n, pick a Pokemon from the white color group.
o-t, pick a Pokemon from the yellow color group.
u-z, pick a Pokemon from the black color group.
5. If your user name begins with :
a-g, pick a Pokemon that has tentacles or multiple bodies.
h-n, pick a Pokemon from the head only body style.
o-t, pick a Pokemon that consist of head and arms.
u-z, pick a Pokemon with a quadruped body style.
6. A Pokemon that ends with the same letter as your username.

EXAMPLE
1. My name is Titus, so I add T and S, which are 19+20, which gives me #39 (gothita in unova pokedex)
2.T * 4 = 20*4=80 (gurdurr)
3. (name: Titus ) Serperior
4. T (Galvanta from yellow color group)
5. G (Jellicent)
6. galladetitan jolteon

RULES
1. All Pokemon must be from the regional pokedex only.
2. Only 2 Pokemon can be hacked/ traded.
3. The Pokemon for team building #1 and #2 must be caught according to the number.
4. If the Pokemon you get for team building #1 and #2 are unevolved forms, you may evolve it.
5. No legendaries and Pokemon from other regional pokedexes.
6. The first Pokemon can be hacked / traded if cannot be obtained before the 2nd gym. (not part of rule 2)
7. Pls go to bulbapedia to check the color groups and body styles.
8. Him slaves are allowed but never use it in battle.
9.Extra Pokemon for evolving other Pokemon ( remoraid for mantine) are allowed but cannot be used in battle.
10. If a Pokemon (regarding team building #3#4) evolves to a Pokemon from the given color or body style, you may evolve it.
11. If a Pokemon evolves (team building #3#4) to a Pokemon from a different color group or body style, you cannot evolve it.

HOW TO WIN THE GAME.
R/B/Y/FR/LG: Defeat Blue.
G/S/C/HG/SS: Defeat Red
R/S/E/OR/AS: Defeat Steven/Wallace
D/P/Pt: Defeat Cynthia
B/W: Defeat Alder
B2/W2: Defeat Iris
X/Y: Defeat Diantha

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Champion

Ultimate sign up