• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cyrus Online 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Pokemon Cyrus Online 2012

Main Site: http://www.pokecyrus.net
Main Forum: link removed
Download Game: http://pokecyrus.net
Game Statistics: http://pcodonate.zapto.org/statistics/

Features:
- Berry System
- Pokemon Feeding
- PvP: Max 2 Vs 2
- Party System
- Regular Pokemon Battles
- Pokemon Card Battles
- 1 Region
- Weather
- Day/Night
- Gyms
- Guilds
- Guild Wars
- Auction System
- Bank
- Shop System
- Pokemon Trading
- Evolving
- Pokemon Equips
- Paperdoll
- Capturing
- NPC Traders
- Pokemon Drops
- Battle System can be played with arrow keys
- Pokemon Instances
- Client + Patcher (Credits to Robin Perris).
- 1 Gigantic World
- And much more!

1.png

More Screenshots...:
Spoiler:

Watch spoilers for the screenshots! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
I've played this game for a while. After some time the interfaces/GUIs made me quit, they don't follow a pattern/style line.

Keep working on it and goodluck :)

xdanx

But you can call me Dan :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
This game needs WAY too much work. Interface is just annoying and battle system is even worst than that. It randomly bugs not letting you spend TPs, and hiding your battle window while in battle, making it impossible for you to fight or flee, and forcing player to completely restart client. Graphic style, sorry but it's just ugly, most of the buildings look old and grass animation isn't really good either, it should be more subtle. Sounds are just way too repetitive.

The idea isn't bad, having skills and all that, it's quite interesting, but it really needs a lot of work. Besides, website is way to outdated, guides and tutorials are mostly oriented to a previous version of the game, making them basically useless.

This would be my above all scores:

Idea: 7/10
GUI/Interface: 4/10
Graphic style: 4/10
Music: 6/10
General sounds: 4/10
Community: 5/10

I don't hate it, but I just don't like it. I don't consider this game worths a 600mb installation :/

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013

Pokémons is not a word. Pokémon's should be used when referring to a single Pokémon or a group of them (e.g "the Pokémon's attack fell" but this should rarely be used as games refer to Pokémon by their names)

Sloppy writing leaves an extremely poor impression on people when they play games.

Last edited:

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
Years
Good to see i'm not alone on this one.

This game is terrible, I highly suggest you just do not play it, the game SUCKS.
This game has been out 4+ years and hasn't had much improvement at all. Plus most of the community/mods are pretty much retarded/have low IQ's. Idk how they were recruited as mods.

All in all, this game has been out 4+ years and still hasn't improved much. Its a cycle, wipe all characters, restart the game, try to improve, fail, repeat.

Don't waste your time with this fail of an "mmo".

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
loll

oh u guys dont know what u talking about. if the game is so crap like u talk about it would have over 100-200 active players...

Play it for like 3 years sure mybe more and its the best poke mmorpg at this time, played others too like pwo,pdod, but when found this stoped searching for a better ones because there is none out there yet....

pwo is the most played mybe bacause its way to easy...make a 100s team in a weak or two...beat all gyms...that u call a game?

And in other games all pokes almost same moves, stats.
Here u can make a unique poke by yourself with tp system and make alot new strategies

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Um.. DEADy, you just revived a thread that's over the revival limit (two months). Please keep this in mind when posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back