• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Giving Several Items

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I know what you're all thinking, and it's not that, I know how to give "5 pokeballs" the thing is I want to give several items at once, but in the same way as "5 pokeballs" - ie, player received pokeball, ultraball, timerball, and netball!

but as 1 thing, rather than:
player received 1 pokeball! ... player received 1 ultraball! ... player received 1 timerball! ... player received 1 netball!

there has to be a way to do that, but I've looked around and come up short (if it makes it easier the items all go to the same pocket)
anyway, thanks for taking time to look c:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Use '$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::POTION,quantity)' (this command won't show any message) and customize a message to the player with the standard command to show messages. ie:
Code:
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::POKEBALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::ULTRABALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::TIMERBALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::NETBALL,1)
<Show text command>"\PN received a Poké Ball, an Ultra Ball, a Timer Ball and a Net Ball."<Plays SE>

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Use '$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::POTION,quantity)' (this command won't show any message) and customize a message to the player with the standard command to show messages. ie:
Code:
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::POKEBALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::ULTRABALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::TIMERBALL,1)
$PokemonBag.pbStoreItem(PBItems::NETBALL,1)
<Show text command>"\PN received a Poké Ball, an Ultra Ball, a Timer Ball and a Net Ball."<Plays SE>
once again, thank you x.x it was sooo simple _ _

Back