• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RULE AMENDMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
The abundance of tools such as PkGen and the QRCode Injections, among others, have raised the amount of hacks in the market drastically. The extents of this are so that it is possible to suspect every single event or shiny Pokémon out there to be a hack.

Because of this, after a long deliberation, the trade corner mods have decided to BAN the trade of all event and shiny Pokémon.

Feel free to use this thread for any inquiries on the subject.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Tha abundance of taols such as PkGen and tha QRCode Njections, beong othars, have raised tha beount of spheals n tha market drastically. Tha extents of dis is so that it is possible ta suspect every sngle event or shny Pokémon out thare ta be a spheal.

Coz of dis, after a long deliberation, tha trade corner mods have decided ta BAN tha trade of all event and shny Pokémon.

Feel free ta use dis thread fo any nquiries on tha subject.

So, does this mean I cannot trade 'mon from my shop? o.o I'm confuzzled.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
So, does dis mean I cannot trade 'mon from mah shop? o.o I'm confuzzled.

as hard as the forums are to read today with all the words getting changed, I think things will be much more clear tomorrow. ;-p

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
as hard as tha foums is ta read taday wit all tha words gittng changed, I thnk thngs will be much more clear tamorrow. ;-p

It's not too hard to read, really, but she didn't specify which sections aren't allowed trading events and shinies, and well, most of the time, not specifying does mean it applies to everything but I do want to make sure this is what she meant. :P

I am respectful of dem rules !

Thanks for replying, though. :)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
It's not too hard to read, really, but she didn't specify which sections aren't allowed trading events and shinies, and well, most of the time, not specifying does mean it applies to everything but I do want to make sure this is what she meant. :P

I am respectful of dem rules !

Thanks for replying, though. :)

What Howmander was correctly trying to hint at was that this was an April Fool's joke. :p

Don't worry, none of the rules have been changed and everything continues as normal!

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I read this post yesterday and said "what the h*ck is Omi thinking???????????????" then I looked at the date.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
What Howmander was correctly trying to hint at was that this was an April Fool's joke. :p

Don't worry, none of the rules have been changed and everything continues as normal!

Oh... okay. xD I feel silly for falling for this even though I was aware it was April's fool,... sorry !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back