• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
At this point, Route 7 seems like the best place for you to train since it is easy to trigger shaking grass there by running on the balance beams. Fight a few Audino and you should be at a decent level. Electric-types are recommended for taking on Skyla, since all her Pokemon (Swoobat, Skarmory and Swanna) share a weakness to Electric.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2013
i need help

hello i have my pokemon white 2 in my 3ds i have my internet set up and everything it shows it green with 3 bars im able to get on the browser and everything but when i try and go to a random fight or something it says i have 0 bars and is red idk about this please help

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Abuse the breeder on Route 7 ;) It's best for training electric types as it has 2 flying types =)
This. You can OHKO both of her Pokémon every time and she'll keep coming back for more abuse. Audino training is handy for others, though I trigger my grass at the back of the route running in front of the Celestial Tower where only one row of grass is visible; that way, I don't run the risk of bumping another Pokémon en route to the Audino.

Of course, Unzefant or Stoutland, or even another Emolga, can show up. Speaking of Emolga, if you didn't get one on Route 5, this is the best place to get it (for breeder abuse).

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Did the Dream World restrictions get lifted? Let me explain. My understanding is that you can only take 50 DW pokes and then the Dream bridge would be closed. I took my 50th one 3 days ago. Checked it today. Its still open

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
is it possible to catch a lotad or catch a lombre to breed a lotad in Black 2?

Lombres can be located in the Hidden Grotto, north of the pond, in Route 3.

hol3-2.png

However, like all Hidden Grottos, there is only a 20% chance that there will be a Pokemon, and Lobre is one of three possible Pokemon. After the first encounter, you must walk 256 steps in order for there to be a 5% chance of the Grotto regenerating, and then you have a 40% chance of an item or a hidden item appearing, and still only 20% for a Lombre to appear. It's tough, but if you're patient you can do it for sure! c:

The Lombre that appears, however, will have its Hidden Ability, Own Tempo.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
What's everything you can do after you beat story mode (the champion for the first time) besides PWT and Battle Subway? Also list things like legendaries you can capture. I wouldn't expect someone to be able to name them all, so multiple answers (if the other post didn't mention them) would be appreciated.

Years
What's everything you can do after you beat story mode (the champion for the first time) besides PWT and Battle Subway? Also list things like legendaries you can capture. I wouldn't expect someone to be able to name them all, so multiple answers (if the other post didn't mention them) would be appreciated.
You can explore the rest of Unova, thus capturing more Pokémon, battle more trainers along the routes you had no access to, and so much more such as run after the Lake guardians (Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf).

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years

Explore the rest of the map, challenge Black Tower/White Treehollow, build up your Join Avenue, collect Medals, film every movie, finish your dex, battle all of the strong trainers (Alder, Colress, GAMEFREAK, Cynthia, Hugh, Cheren, Bianca, N, Shadow Triad), Musicals, Yancy/Curtis sidequest.

Legendaries:
Regirock, Regigigas, Heatran, Terrakion/Virizion/Cobalion, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Kyurem, Cresselia
B2: Latios, Registeel, Zekrom
W2: Latias, Regice, Reshiram
Special Encounters: Shiny Haxorus, Volcarona

Note you can catch all of the Regis in one game if you are sent the opposite key.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Explore the rest of the map, challenge Black Tower/White Treehollow, build up your Join Avenue, collect Medals, film every movie, finish your dex, battle all of the strong trainers (Alder, Colress, GAMEFREAK, Cynthia, Hugh, Cheren, Bianca, N, Shadow Triad), Musicals, Yancy/Curtis sidequest.

Legendaries:
Regirock, Regigigas, Heatran, Terrakion/Virizion/Cobalion, Mesprit, Azelf, Uxie, Kyurem, Cresselia
B2: Latios, Registeel, Zekrom
W2: Latias, Regice, Reshiram
Special Encounters: Shiny Haxorus, Volcarona

Note you can catch all of the Regis in one game if you are sent the opposite key.

Volcarona can be caught pre-National Dex. You can also get gift Pokemon that can only be obtainable post-game like Adaptability Eevee from Amanita in Castelia and Gible/Dratini from Benga after clearing Area 10 of Black Tower/White Treehollow.

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
Help with watching the finals!

I want to watch the finals for the Pokemon World Championships (Which is based in Vancouver) Though I don't know what time to tune in. I live in Melbourne, Australia? Would that be 2am, AEST? I just want to make sure.....

Thanks

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Volcarona can be caught pre-National Dex. You can also get gift Pokemon that can only be obtainable post-game like Adaptability Eevee from Amanita in Castelia and Gible/Dratini from Benga after clearing Area 10 of Black Tower/White Treehollow.

The musketeers can be caught before National Dex too.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I want to watch the finals for the Pokemon World Championships (Which is based in Vancouver) Though I don't know what time to tune in. I live in Melbourne, Australia? Would that be 2am, AEST? I just want to make sure.....

Thanks

The finals start at 9AM Sunday PDT, which is 2AM Monday AEST. So you were right.

(The stream will be at twitch.tv/pokemon for anyone who was curious.)

The musketeers can be caught before National Dex too.

Yeah, I was just being thorough in response to how the question was worded. ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2013
So about the leftovers

So I just got my 3ds and I'm playing the 5th gen for the first time, I was passing the driftveil bridge and encountered a Ducklett I was going to try to capture it , and it used leftovers. My question is, can I steal it if I encounter another pokemon with it or something ? I don't know if bug bite may do it, I actually forgot to use it and fainted him lol
thnx

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Bug Bite only steals Berries, and Leftovers isn't a Berry. Thief is your only bet for taking non-Berry items, since you keep them after the battle. Also, wild Ducklett don't hold items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back