• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pok?mon Blazed Glazed

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
Years
Makes sense to give m-lucario adaptability would make him a bit OP tho, btw found some movement permision issues like walking on some trees and few NPCs I could not talk to - like guards in some passing gates in Johto for example, but nothing major so far.

tudou

also: Datudou, Cyanyans
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I found a massive issue. My Ekans' Glare has no effect on ghost pokemon. Glare is a status move, even in the current metagame it has effect on ghost pokemon regardless of the typing. I can get electric pokemon not being harmed by paralysis but regardless of the circumstances Glare should not be blocked by any type. The only thing that blocks it should be abilities that target specific statuses or statuses in general like Limber or other similar abilities.

I do not believe that Glare affects Ghost types in Gen 3. I might have to do a bit of testing though.
Edit: Tested on a clean Emerald ROM. Glare doesn't work on Ghost types in Gen 3.

The TM grass knot is available twice.. One in serenity isle and the other one from route just before ocean view city..

This was intentional, as both places are pretty hard to miss if you don't remember about them. I guess I could change it for the next version though, so the Oceanview Park is the only location of the TM.

Makes sense to give m-lucario adaptability would make him a bit OP tho, btw found some movement permision issues like walking on some trees and few NPCs I could not talk to - like guards in some passing gates in Johto for example, but nothing major so far.

Yeah, Mega Lucario with Adaptability would be broken.
The movement permission errors were present in the original Glazed, but as you said, it's not too much of an issue, and not a big one to go and hunt down.

Last edited:

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
Years
Yeah, Mega Lucario with Adaptability would be broken.
The movement permission errors were present in the original Glazed, but as you said, it's not too much of an issue, and not a big one to go and hunt down.
Thanks for the reply, but on a m-lucario subject again, having some issues getting him through daycare method tried with Lucario(F) and Lucario(M), but they produce riolu eggs, even tried with mega stone (hacked), but cant be used either. Anything changed from the original glazed?

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for the reply, but on a m-lucario subject again, having some issues getting him through daycare method tried with Lucario(F) and Lucario(M), but they produce riolu eggs, even tried with mega stone (hacked), but cant be used either. Anything changed from the original glazed?

I didn't mess with the breeding at all. I didn't even change the egg groups of the Pokemon I added in.
Although...
Spoiler:

That might have changed something.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I seem to recall Glare working on ghost types even in Gen 3, it was a favored strategy of mine whenever I ran Seviper on a team. That's real weird...

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Anyone knows where i can find the Kalos Starter Pokemon?

Chespin can be found where the pseudo-legendaries were at the original Glazed (Willow Pokemon Sanctuary at the Forlorn Cape), the other ones I dunno.
You need the first badge and having premission of Prof. Willow.

Last edited:

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Anyone knows where i can find the Kalos Starter Pokemon?
What nemesish said:

Chespin can be found where the pseudo-legendaries were at the original Glazed (Willow Pokemon Sanctuary at the Forlorn Cape), the other ones I dunno.
You need the first badge and having premission of Prof. Willow.
All three of the Kalos starters are found there though. They are rarer than the Unova starters, though.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
I could not find Yanma evolution method in the docs. How do I evolve him

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
I could not find Yanma evolution method in the docs. How do I evolve him

Yanma evolves by Sun Stone, as in the original Glazed. I will probably change it for the next version, though.

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
BzMaENf.png

Version 1.2 is out!

Here's a changelog:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 26, 2023
Awesome! :D

Can you add Prankster and Sheer Force too? A lot of pokemon in BlazedGlazed get these ability, Sableye, Whimsicott line, Bannete, Riolu, Murkrow and Druidigon, Nidos, Totodile line, Mawile, Taurus, Steelix, Timburr line, Camelrupt, Bagon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 10, 2016
Did you change the animations of some moves, such as scald, moonblast?
They don't have appropriate animations in the original version.

tudou

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Awesome! :D

Can you add Prankster and Sheer Force too? A lot of pokemon in BlazedGlazed get these ability, Sableye, Whimsicott line, Bannete, Riolu, Murkrow and Druidigon, Nidos, Totodile line, Mawile, Taurus, Steelix, Timburr line, Camelrupt, Bagon.
In the future, perhaps. I do not believe an ASM routine for either of those abilities have been released for Emerald for the moment, so not now.

Did you change the animations of some moves, such as scald, moonblast?
They don't have appropriate animations in the original version.

Moonblast and Play Rough have changed animations.

I saw a new update about this? Was than an official update?

This is an unofficial project. Currently, the official Glazed isn't worked on anymore.

Back