• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
Hello, new member here :).

Name: Joe
Game: White
Number of Pkmn: 4
Restrictions: Pokemon accessible before 1st gym ( Non-starter pokemon ), All different types, Fully evolved ( if they can), Can trade to evolve but would rather not and I can't hack pokemon into the game...

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
Hello, new member here :).

Name: Joe
Game: White
Number of Pkmn: 4
Restrictions: Pokemon accessible before 1st gym ( Non-starter pokemon ), All different types, Fully evolved ( if they can), Can trade to evolve but would rather not and I can't hack pokemon into the game...

Welcome to the community, Joey :)

Your team:

Simisage(If i'm not mistaken, you will get Pansage before gym one if your starter is Tepig)
Unfezant
Crustle
Beartic

Edit: Do all of them have to be available before 1st gym?

GL :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
No sorry, just one so that I can stop using my starter.
Thanks challenge accepted :)

or19937

Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
Years
Once again, good luck ^^

Sapphire Challenge Update #5

Spoiler:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
You got luck girl, here's the rest of your team:

Machamp
Drapion
Chimchar
Yanma

At first I thought both Drapion and Yanma are bug types but apparently only Yanma is, so no same types.
GL

Update #4 - Quick update: Rival battle and Morty.

Spoiler:

Update #5 - Alot of s*** happened

Spoiler:

Update #6 - Clair

Spoiler:

Update #7 - Defeated the Elite Four

Spoiler:

Last update - The Kanto gym leaders and Red
Phew, i'm done.

Spoiler:

Can you reroll them all but Chimchar...balance please
Fire/Fight
Water
normal

Team:
infernape/purugly/lumineon/?/?/?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
I know your supposed to give the person above you the pokemon they need to use however, I was wondering which game he is using. It says "pure white" so I'm guessing its Pokemon white but I like I said am unsure.

If someone gives me the heads up on what game he is using I will generate his pokemon.
It is white version, just a hack that makes it more difficult and allows access to more pokemon immediately. So all pokemon, gen 1-5, excluding nfes.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Name: Vesly
Game: Pokemon Purewhite (difficulty hack)
Number of Pokemon: 5
Restrictions: Exclude NFE
Dex: National
All pokemon, Gen 1-5.

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2024
Thank you. I asked for 5 so I'll cut blaziken since I've used it before as a starter.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Can you reroll them all but Chimchar...balance please
Fire/Fight
Water
normal

Team:
infernape/purugly/lumineon/?/?/?
Yes, yes, yes. It's all about balance. and what's balance without a Grass and a Flying Type in your party...Well, I haven't figure out which da third should be...Gonna wing it when putting it in da generator.

Roserade
Togekiss
Skuntank

I put in All type and Skuntank rolled up, if you don't like'em ya know what to do...

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
I'm not really sure what happened, but I lost all my data from my emerald. I don't really want to start it again, but I will try a run on silver instead.
6 Pokemon please, all fully evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back