• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
i am getting a little frustrated with the waiting game. :( hope your still working on this hack, but than again you might have school work and life in general that keeps you busy like everyone in life. hope i didn't come as a prick.

i just went to the page and love that you put a new beta so going to download it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Well actually there is still some cool things you could add like a bike and Item finder. I have been finding glitchs that I will report. And are you gonna add some new X/Y pokemon when they come out?

Also when you look at the map it shows your face is blue 0.0. I can also provide sprites of trees and stuff if you like. But yes the game is good. Tho alot more can be done.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
hey where do i get the three starters from pokemon X And Y Plz help

You can get one in Ultramarine City, one in Chinchila City, and there' s still one not avaliable yet.

Wondering when we might be able to get some screens of the Gen 6 starters implemented?

Maybe later, sorry.

Please put spaces in between your commas, it really gets on my nerves.

Sorry, I typed to quick when I was working on the text, I may try to fix it later.

Does Fennekin evolve and other 2 starters from (Gen 6)? I got it lvl 25 and still nothing?

Sorry, they can't evolve yet since there's still no confirmed offical data about this.

Please fix the grammar. It would be much more enjoyable.

Sorry, I may try later.

the 6th gen starters will you put their evos in soon

Sorry, I must wait for the offical data.

I'm having trouble finding the four keys I found one but Idk where the others are

Try the newest Beta2, and you can get an ITEMFINDER in Cherry Villa, it can help you to find them easier.

Just curious as to what level Kadabra evolves..? If at all.

Level it up with its happiness value at 220 to evolve it.

Can anyone tell me how I can evolve my Eevee-S into a Sylveon? Also where may i get a water stone? Thanks!
\

Simply use SUN STONE to evolve it, and you can buy a Water Stone in Lividity Supermarket.

- fishing with a super rod in lividity city and I found a zebstrika
- trainers who give you eevee and eevee-s become unbattlable if you battle the other one first, and they both give you unlimited eevees
- haxorus is dragon fighting for whatever reason
- if you try and sleep in the bed after elijah tells you that the ferry is available, your game freezes permanently until you load another save state

Thanks for reporting, I've fixed them, and I made Haxorus DRAGON/FIGHTING on purpose, if this make you feel not good, I may change it.

Where do i find the four legendary pokemon?

If you mean you need to find them for the final event, then you don't really need to find them, if you mean where can battle them after the final event, then, just go to Umber Path, you will find a cave there, after battled COBALION there, the other two will be avaliable somewhere else.

i am getting a little frustrated with the waiting game. :( hope your still working on this hack, but than again you might have school work and life in general that keeps you busy like everyone in life. hope i didn't come as a prick.

i just went to the page and love that you put a new beta so going to download it.

I just released the beta2 which up to the elite four event, and if possible, please update it into Beta2 since there're a few errors which may cause the game glitched.

Well actually there is still some cool things you could add like a bike and Item finder. I have been finding glitchs that I will report. And are you gonna add some new X/Y pokemon when they come out?

Also when you look at the map it shows your face is blue 0.0. I can also provide sprites of trees and stuff if you like. But yes the game is good. Tho alot more can be done.

I've added Bike already, and I added ITEMFINDER in Beta2. As for the map bug, I may have a try to fix it later.

Excuse me

What is the latest update?

The newest Beta ends after you defeated the Elite Four.

In fact, I released the Beta 2 yesterday and too busy to announce this, the newest Beta2 up to the event of Elite Four, and I changed the title:
RESOLUTETITLE_zps3a8adbfe.png

If it's not good, please tell me, I may change it back.

Some screenshots:
Screens-RB4_zps54f75a64.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
I asked this in the help thread and got conflicting answers, but how can I patch Beta 2 to the current Beta 1 I'm playing without messing up my current game progress? Would I just patch it onto my current patched game?

Years
I will beta test every version. I just need it on mediafire. If you post a link if you uploaded it on mediafire I'll play it and spot more bugs (if I find any)

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Hey, loving the update 1158.

I've come across one bug though, when walking past Samir in the Sky Castle, he talks to you, begins to fight you and then the game sort of freezes during the battle start animations.

Any idea why this might be? I can provide screenshots if required.

Also the grunt to the left on the first level of the Sky Castle has no trainer data, just a hiker with one of those level 0 missing pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
I just downloaded the Beta 2 UPS file. How do I replace the Beta 2 save file with the Beta 1 save file?

By the way, I'm stuck on finding the four keys. I know you said you added an Item Finder to Beta 2, but I don't want to restart my game unless something bad happens. Can you at least post the locations of the four keys?

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2013
I'm stuck in the game. Where am i suppose to go? There is a rock in front of the cave to the next city. I have 5 badges and the gym leader is away at Hoenn.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I asked this in the help thread and got conflicting answers, but how can I patch Beta 2 to the current Beta 1 I'm playing without messing up my current game progress? Would I just patch it onto my current patched game?

Patch the .ups file on another pure Emerld rom, and edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom, it'll work perfectly. And please use the newest Beta 2.2 patch to prevent some errors from breaking the game.

Hey, loving the update 1158.

I've come across one bug though, when walking past Samir in the Sky Castle, he talks to you, begins to fight you and then the game sort of freezes during the battle start animations.

Any idea why this might be? I can provide screenshots if required.

Also the grunt to the left on the first level of the Sky Castle has no trainer data, just a hiker with one of those level 0 missing pokemon.

Thanks so much for reporting these, I've fixed these errors in the newest beta 2.2.

I just downloaded the Beta 2 UPS file. How do I replace the Beta 2 save file with the Beta 1 save file?

By the way, I'm stuck on finding the four keys. I know you said you added an Item Finder to Beta 2, but I don't want to restart my game unless something bad happens. Can you at least post the locations of the four keys?

You don't need to restart, simply edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom. As for the four keys, you can easily find them with ITEMFINDER, you can get one in Cherry Villa.

I'm stuck in the game. Where am i suppose to go? There is a rock in front of the cave to the next city. I have 5 badges and the gym leader is away at Hoenn.

Go to Cherry Villa, finish all the events there, earn the badge, and you'll be able to countinue.

Thanks to Vestra's report, I fixed the bugs in Sky Castle, and released the fixed Beta 2.2, please update into this beta to make the hack be able to countinue.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Patch the .ups file on another pure Emerld rom, and edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom, it'll work perfectly. And please use the newest Beta 2.2 patch to prevent some errors from breaking the game.

I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but I followed those instructions and renamed the files and when I played it just sent me to the new game screen without any load slates or previous game. I tried to reverse the process to Beta 1 to get my progress back and my progress there was gone too. /:

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Riolu's evolution style got changed so he/she evolves at lvl50.

lvl 50 omg...wow...anyways

where is tm earthquake...i have a nidoking....and all it has is horn attack ..and it doesnt even learn good moves..lolz...and does magmar evolve by firestone to magmotar or lvl up?

Back