• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
o.O Is it just me or did you change your sig. 8.5/10

Your sig pleases my eyes and I love the Green Lantern reference. And the rhyming. :D

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
{D:} Your Sig is so...powerful
And that's not a term I use lightly.(Not in text anyway, verbally I use it all the time)
Either way it warrants a 10/10

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
7/10

The background is a little too bright for me, she kind of blends in with the super bright background with her super fair skin tone.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
7/10
i like the signature, but the text is cut off and so is the picture of the person on the right.

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
8/10

Calming background, the Ninetails stand out. But the name is a little too dark, it blends into the dark background.

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
9/10

It's better now, maybe you might want to bold the purple text, but I think it's fine. Definitely matches your avatar. :)

BillyKaplan

Sorcerer Supreme
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2019
8/10

I'm more of a visual person, I feel that the text "overpowers" the pictures.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
7/10, the font of your username doesn't really fit with it, and the cyan glow on the main stock is kinda offputting. Otherwise, not bad.

Years
9/10

I quite like it. Normally I don't like side-aligned sigs much but because of the shape of yours the alignment is perfect.

Back