• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FiXbox's Pokemon Trade Thread *Updated* *Usually*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
Are any of your pokemon ev trained?
I'm going to be completly honest with you: I have NO clue what "EV Training" or "EV's" are.

If I throw in a male Squirtle, can I have a Latios?
The Charmander and the Squirtle for my Latios? Two things:
1. is the Charmander male/ What's the LVLs of the Charmander/ Squirtle
2. Do you still want that Snorunt?

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm going to be completly honest with you: I have NO clue what "EV Training" or "EV's" are.

The Charmander and the Squirtle for my Latios? Two things:
1. is the Charmander male/ What's the LVLs of the Charmander/ Squirtle
2. Do you still want that Snorunt?
EV training, or effort value, is the distripution of stat points to certain stats after defeating certain pokemon, but there's alot more to it than that.
About the Snorunt, I think I should trade my Squirtle, and my Charmander for Ralts and Snorunt, but both of my pokemon are UT.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
Years
*walks out of thread taking my UT wishmaker jirachi with me*
Sorry! I've just never understood exactly what EV's were!!

EV training, or effort value, is the distripution of stat points to certain stats after defeating certain pokemon, but there's alot more to it than that.
About the Snorunt, I think I should trade my Squirtle, and my Charmander for Ralts and Snorunt, but both of my pokemon are UT.
Okay, so let me get this strait here:
Squirtle+Charmader=Ralts & Snorunt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back