• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Destiny

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
OK u r in and BTW r u a rookie or not?

Never completed a hack, been dabbling for a year
Here is a map of the starting city in one of my hacks (That water was the best I could do with fire red tiles)
UblcVz4.png

Here is a school corridor in the same hack
H2r5MGL.png

Here are the classrooms
U6iTZ2s.png

Also it wasn't a question on there but if you need to conact me PM me

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Never completed a hack, been dabbling for a year
Here is a map of the starting city in one of my hacks (That water was the best I could do with fire red tiles)
UblcVz4.png

Here is a school corridor in the same hack
H2r5MGL.png

Here are the classrooms
U6iTZ2s.png

Also it wasn't a question on there but if you need to conact me PM me

OK u r in my team..:) hope u complete your hack...want any help in it p.m /v.m me...

Years
Name- Pasasin, my real name is Michael
Skills- Mapping, little bit of scripting, Music editing/inserting(this is my main strength), game testing.
Experience- about one year
Applying for- Game testing, Music editing. I can also script or map if you want me to.
Time zone: I live in Australia so my time zone is AEST
Availability: I don't have set times when im on, we can arrange times for meeting and discussing ideas.

DaisukE

Just feel it burning ^^
Years
Name- Pasasin, my real name is Michael
Skills- Mapping, little bit of scripting, Music editing/inserting(this is my main strength), game testing.
Experience- about one year
Applying for- Game testing, Music editing. I can also script or map if you want me to.
Time zone: I live in Australia so my time zone is AEST
Availability: I don't have set times when im on, we can arrange times for meeting and discussing ideas.

Ok u r in my team....beta tester,music editor/inserter and others..

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
Years
Hmmm....anyways I have learnt asm thing somewhat...I have got titlescreen inserter...and the tile inserter isn't responding well...i think we will have to use wesley fg rombase....

It looks good so thats great, will look our hack look amazing

Ash Ketchum 11

Well, anyways. Kumar said she's going to give me a lot of hw later

Ash Ketchum 11

Whatever float your boat dude. My services also apply to you.

Back