• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Orre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
No, all you need to do is unzip it. Then go to the folder you just unzipped and click on the icon that says RPG_R. After that, you can play.

Pine

~Yummers~
Years
Okay...I'll try it...*crosses fingers*

Hmm...when I try to run it...it says 'cannot open file vehicle'...weird...

Last edited:

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
Do I have to install anything special to make it work, cuz it don't work for me. It says "The file vehicle cannot be openned".

Is it you that made that gsc remake music? If so/or not, can I have that music man, and the rest of the music (as meaning to if you have the music of the entire jhoto region)?

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Ok, has anyone gotten past Sophia? I just uploaded the demo and it seems as the only problem was Sophia. I just uploaded the same demo but with the charset for everything in that house. It's still called Demo v1.5. And it's a bit bigger than the last. It's about 3 MB.

I really have trouble with uploading the right files. If this demo has any errors, please inform me of them. I just hope you guys can finally get past Route 501.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well I'm downloading the file right now...
I'll report right after evaluating.

--EDIT---

What am I meant to do in Agate Village?
There are no events there.

Last edited:
Years
I played your game, It looks great so far, but I did not really like the shading on your Hero, so I fixed it up a bit.. Hope you dont mind

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
that looks cool.
completely off topic now but avatar are you still in the group project team?
back on topic is the demo the same as the last one or are there more events and stuff?

Years
phoenix316 said:
that looks cool.
completely off topic now but avatar are you still in the group project team?
back on topic is the demo the same as the last one or are there more events and stuff?

I dont remember leaving the group project, so I think I am.

Pine > That blonde guy is in the same charset as the hero, its the professor

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
I dont remember leaving the group project, so I think I am.
I was just asking 'cos i can't remember who is because alot of people in the job chart DM made a while ago don't post here any more so we don't know who is in the team and who isn't.
sorry to go off topic again. i gotta stop doing that.

Years
phoenix316 said:
I was just asking 'cos i can't remember who is because alot of people in the job chart DM made a while ago don't post here any more so we don't know who is in the team and who isn't.
sorry to go off topic again. i gotta stop doing that.

Well I haven't really been around alot lately, been playing Warcraft III alot, and working on sprites and such, and I had some family issues.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Avatar, that looks great! I'm really bad at shadowing sprites so this works out really well. I've replaced my previous chaset with this one. Thanks.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Is Agate Village meant to be covered in blue tiles?
I think you didn't make the 2nd layer of blue transparent.
Because when I look at layer 1, there seems to be a perfectly
good town constructed underneath.
Could you tell me where I should place the party position to play
the game properly?

--EDIT--

Doesn't matter. I've set the party position properly.

--EDIT2--

Finished the demo! Apart from a few charas and grammatical mistakes
it was great!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Thanks! It was an accident that I overlooked when I put the wrong chipset in my folder. I was making sure everything was there, lol. The party position was also in the wrong spot, it was put there when I was testing out the game. I forgot to put it in the correct position when I loaded the demo. I'm glad you figured out where to put it, lol. Lately I haven't had anytime to work on the game. I don't know but I may have to delay it, or give the game to someone else to complete. I'm not sure yet.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Delaying the game is way better than giving it to someone else to finish.
Hope you keep on with the game!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
yeah dont give it to somebody else to finish. lots of people take breaks from their games and come back to it later when they have more free time to concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back