• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: YAPE (Yet Another Pokemon Editor)

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
Years
wheres the item editor? so far when i run it and i run the fire red ROM all i can see is it letting me edit all the pokemon stats and stuff....what about an item editor in there hm?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
wheres the item editor? so far when i run it and i run the fire red ROM all i can see is it letting me edit all the pokemon stats and stuff....what about an item editor in there hm?

If you mean the item a pokemon can hold when you find it wild, then it is on the first page of the tool...
(The one you see when you boot the tool up...)
If you mean an actual item editor, like changing what certain items do, then this is not the thread to ask, go ask in the simple questions thread, or just look through the toolbox, you'll find it eventually.

FinalZero

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
im havin trouble with it workin, its tellin me something about the framework
Go download the .NET framework from Microsoft. I think it's the 1.1 version that's needed.

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2010
On the Misc. Data section, where it lists the amount of moves learnable upon level up etc. is there anyway to change those values? I need one more slot than there is for the Moves value for something I intended to do.

E; Never mind I've sorted it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Hey guys, does this still work?
'cause it always show an error message when I open it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2015
Ok. I'll try to find it.

tl;dr

Edit: Got it. tnx

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 5, 2009
I'm having a hard time using it now.....when I try to use it the JIT debugging thing keeps on popping out and I have dloaded the .netframeskip.....can someone help me on this issue thanks and I appreciate it :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2011
OK, I currently has a problem on updating the charmap.ini file

One of the ROMs I have is already hacked and have the Chinese GB2312 Table built in it.

However each character took 2 HEX symbol to display, like
0x01 + 0x00='啊'
0x01 + 0x01='阿'
0x01 + 0x02='埃'
and so on

I tried to rewrite the ini file as
0x010x00='啊'
0x010x01='阿'
0x010x02='埃'

and it seems YAPE didn't recognize it because my test come out garbled.

Maybe add a multi bits support?

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
OK, I currently has a problem on updating the charmap.ini file

One of the ROMs I have is already hacked and have the Chinese GB2312 Table built in it.

However each character took 2 HEX symbol to display, like
0x01 + 0x00='啊'
0x01 + 0x01='阿'
0x01 + 0x02='埃'
and so on

I tried to rewrite the ini file as
0x010x00='啊'
0x010x01='阿'
0x010x02='埃'

and it seems YAPE didn't recognize it because my test come out garbled.

Maybe add a multi bits support?

Don't try getting a hold of the creator of YAPE, she hasn't been online in years.
No changes to this tool are going to show up, sorry...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I think this should be changed to "Your Awesome Pokemon Editor", because this is the best one I've ever seen.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2009
Wow, this program is amazing..... I cant believe i can change latias' gender to male :D Than you soo much. :)

-MéWtH2-

MEWTH2 kicks butt . . .
Years
Finally! A pokemon editor that actually has everything that I need!
Thanks!!

You really should make it possible to add entries for the ?'s.

Yup, he's right. But I don't think it won't be that easy and I think the creator is working on something else.

Oh, well!

Last edited:
Back