• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dream Themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years
Update 1 on HUman Influence

Got 5 badges already

Did boring stuff
Hacked Gastly (Ghoul)
Beat Brock
Went thru Mt.Moon
Beat Misty
Ghoul evolved
Got Cut
Beat Surge
Went thru Rock Tunnel
Beat Erika
Did the Game Croner quest
Went to Lavender
Got the PokeFlute
Beat Koga

SyngthaSuyeon

Specialty: Rare types & UU/NU
Years
Update 2:
Beat Brock.
Got through Mt. Moon (with a Clefairy as an extra Mus Musculus (it looks like a mouse, even if it does say 'Fairy' in the 'dex))
Made it to Cerulean.
Beat Blue with only 1 casualty (would have been 2, but I revived Rattata before the battle ended.)

Team and lives:
Ivysaur (lvl 16) x3
Butterfree (lvl 15) x3
Mankey (lvl 14) x2
Rattata (lvl 15) x1

The Mus Musculus doesn't look too promising, though it has gotten better recently. It still may become extinct sooner rather than later. The Reptile and Insect are FTW.

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
Yea, Butterfree is ftw as long as you don't put him/her against new school Brock in gen 3. Onix + Butterfree = instant death. x_x

I suppose I could... but what will Homo sapiens be weak against and what will it beat...? I suppose it could beat Ursus since Ursus is like the gen 1 'Psychic' and can only beat itself and needs a balance. But who will be the weakness(es)?

ツールです

Cause we're all tools
Years
Weak against Reptiles and Arachnids.They are often poisonous and would kill the primitive man
Plus Homo sapiens would kill each other.THree weaknesses,are you set?

Doing this on Japanese Blue

And ivysaur is amphibian cuz it's a frog,mkay?

Last edited:

SyngthaSuyeon

Years
@ツールです I can live with that. Ivysaur is a dinosaur with a plant on his head. Otherwise he shouldn't/wouldn't have 'saur' in his name.

Anyway, Update 3:
Beat Nugget Bridge.
Beat Misty.
Beat Blue in SS Anne.
Caught a Meowth who has Pickup, so if I find Rare Candies or Revives, Rattata has dumb luck.
Beat Lt. Surge.
Got through Rock Tunnel without Flash and barely any life left since I ran out of potions before I got to the end. Luckily everyone survived. Rattata has dumb luck. She's supposed to be dead, but Meowth picked up a Rare Candy, so I used it. Won't evolve her until she has Super Fang and Pursuit. Soon as I got to Lavender, I bought some Revives and restocked on Super potions.

Team and Lives:
Ivysaur (lvl 28) 3x
Butterfree (lvl 22) 3x
Rattata (lvl 24) 1x (only by dumb luck)
Meowth (lvl 22) 2x (Might be 1 but I can't recall since I didn't immediately update during my last play-through).
Pidgeotto (lvl 22) 3x
Mankey (lvl 24) 2x

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Sign me up for a Survival of the Fittest on Blue ^^

I love RBY,so expect me to do a lot of challenges here on RBY ^^

Years
OOOOHHHHH EMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEE GUISEEEE

I Finally cleaned up the thread

Well what I have left to do is put my season themes in here

and then it's pretty much prettiful and I'll be ready to listen to request again

I think I will try the survival of the fittest when I have time -_-'

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Well you also forgot to take one Human influence out,there are two ;P

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
I'm going to do a heart of the legend challenge with ho-oh, in HeartGold. Also, is the color of a pokemon decided by examining it and figuring out which color is the most prominent, or is the color that the pokemon is said to be in the pokedex used? Looking at ho-oh's HG and SS art, I see white, yellow, black, red, and green. Is this right?

켄니씨

>Insert C.U.T Here<
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I'm going to do a heart of the legend challenge with ho-oh, in HeartGold. Also, is the color of a pokemon decided by examining it and figuring out which color is the most prominent, or is the color that the pokemon is said to be in the pokedex used? Looking at ho-oh's HG and SS art, I see white, yellow, black, red, and green. Is this right?

Well,Tyranit ssi,you get the colors out of then sprite,and any colors you find in it,got it?^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Okay... Well, I'm going to start soon, and I'm using bulbapedia's list of pokemon by color. I hope I finish.

Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2012
Hey, for the heart of the legend challenge, am I required to use a pokemon for each color, or can I use less if there's more than 4 colors? My options for black are really limited in heartgold, and the heartgold ho-oh sprite only has black in the eye, "legs", and a little in its mouth. Also, for future reference, can I use the shiny sprite of a legendary instead of its regular sprite?

Years
Hey, for the heart of the legend challenge, am I required to use a pokemon for each color, or can I use less if there's more than 4 colors? My options for black are really limited in heartgold, and the heartgold ho-oh sprite only has black in the eye, "legs", and a little in its mouth. Also, for future reference, can I use the shiny sprite of a legendary instead of its regular sprite?

Hellz to the no on shiny sprites, freak of natures those sprites are

you at least need a team of 4 for Heart of a Legend

if let's say you are using Ho-oh you have to have a fire type on your team, and then a flying type, that would leave you with two colored pokes. The way it works you you pick the most promintant first.

250.png

I guess there is some room open for interpretation, but hell the first color I see is orange, so orange Pokemon

The second color that strikes me is that vivid green, so green

Basically you can't get away with stealing the color of Ho-oh's feet or eyeballs because you have to work your way through with the most obvious color, then to the second, and so on

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
So, first official challenge... I'm thinking the Adventure Time on FireRed

Worked out my team ahead of time to fit, without needing another for HMs-
(Heroine) Wartortle
(Mount) Rapidash
(Weapon) Magneton
(Bug) Beedrill
(Fire) Arcanine
(Dragon) Dragonair

If I'm right, each of them will have a single HM (except Magneton) - Dragonite would only really be needed for Fly, so I might stick with Dragonair and not use Fly or Flash.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
So, Update 1:
Started on FireRed as Male named Seren.
Chose Squirtle, named her Adwaita, and beat Bulbasaur.
After some searching, found a Weedle that Adwaita didn't kill with two hits and caught SuzumeBchi.
SuzumeBchi evolved into Kakuna on the way out of Viridian Forest.
Got to Pewter City and went to the Gym. SuzumeBchi poisoned both of Camper Liam's pokemon and brought them down to about 50% before being knocked out. Adwaita bubbled both, then learned Water Gun to OHKO Brock's Geodude and Onix.
SuzumeBchi evolved into Beedrill on the way to Mt. Moon
Adwaita evolved into Wartortle inside the mountain
Grinded to 20 for both before facing my rival - both took out half his pokemon without problems, then Adwaita solo'd the Nugget Bridge with Bite and Water Gun.
Helped Bill out and returned to the Pokemon Center

Team:
Adwaita - Level 24 Brave Female Wartortle (Hero)
Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Bite, Withdraw

SuzumeBchi - Level 20 Timid Male Beedrill (Bug)
Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, Twineedle, Fury Attack

Years
Yay someone said they'd do the adventure challenge and they are actually updated

(cause I know the rest of you are a bunch of chickens)

I'll have an update for my Nintendo Challenge later, I started a new game in Soul Silver and I'm making a team that has nothing to do with this challenge, but it's a theme so bleh imma talk about it anyway

I'm totally going to make a fantasy team and it will be epic

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2012
Updated twice, even! (And have to attempt to post it twice as well... I guess I can't use smilies until I reach 15 posts then?)

Anyway, Update 2 (condensed):
Skipped over to Vermillion to pick up the Old Rod, Bike Voucher and HM01
Adwaita beat my Rival's Pidgeotto, then SuzumeBchi got his Ivysaur, Kadabra and Raticate, and learned Cut.
Back to Cerulean for the Bike and to beat the Gym. Adwaita bit Staryu twice, and SuzumeBchi needled Starmie (once!) and I got the Cascade Badge.

Took tunnels to get to Celadon City
Caught a Growlithe named Clifford
Bought a Fire Stone and got the Hot Tea for the guards
It took two runs to get through all the trainers in the Celadon City Gym, but SuzumeBchi once again solo'd all of Erika's pokemon.
Recieved the Rainbow Badge

Got the Coin Case and HM02 (for fun).
Headed to Saffron, but whited out in the Dojo.
Went back to the Game Corner to buy coins for a Dratini named Nessie.
All five of us went into the Rocket Hideout.

Team:
Adwaita - Level 35 Brave Female Wartortle
Moves: Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Bite, Protect

SuzumeBchi - Level 35 Timid Male Beedrill
Moves: Pursuit, Pin Missile, Twineedle, Cut

Clifford - Level 21 Bashful Female Growlithe
Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember, Odor Sleuth

Nessie - Level 18 Naughty Female Dratini
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave, Twister

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
Starting up the Rainbow Road challenge. Will update later.

Wait, so can I use a pokemon that will evolve into the correct color criteria?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back