• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Moonlight Version [RMXP]

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
No offense, but that's kind of an uninformed opinion. First of all, I'm pretty sure Nytkoi doesn't use Essentials judging by how much he despises people who do.
Second of all, look through the thread. There's some pretty obvious evidence of new material in this game. Nytkoi may make relatively slow progress, but that's mainly because he works on other people's games... and has a life.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
^^^^^No h Poke he does use pokemon essentials and I can maybe see wher blueguy is coming from but he could've worded it better it was kinda rude.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2013
No offense, but that's kind of an uninformed opinion. First of all, I'm pretty sure Nytkoi doesn't use Essentials judging by how much he despises people who do.
Second of all, look through the thread. There's some pretty obvious evidence of new material in this game. Nytkoi may make relatively slow progress, but that's mainly because he works on other people's games... and has a life.

lol I have no life, and I'm proud of it. XD

I know I came off a bit rude. What I mean to say is that I think it's best to refrain from posting about a project before good progress has been made. I mean... all I generally see in this forum is people using kyledove's tiles and not putting any effort into really utilizing the wonderful resources poccil has provided for us. It's the same thing over and over again.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
I can see where you're coming from, blueguy. h Poke, I do use essentials, but I despise people who barley do anything to customize it. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Looks like your game is coming along nicely :3 I hope to see betas of it soon, so I can fully enjoy it!

If you need any help with editing (text-wise) or spriting, I could see if I could pull some strings and come up with something. I could also come up with names for places, Pokemon, etc. But, it's your decision.

Once again, I can't wait to see a beta of this game! Or will there be no betas? Still, I can't wait!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2009
When you finish it......post the link where i can download it.....it looks awesome.....I like hacks.........
In the pokedex section you said thera are going to be all pokemon so far....does this mean the pokemon from generation 4 also (D/P)

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
Ugh. No offense, Crolion, but I hate people who say that the games in this section are hacks. There's a compeletly different section just for hacks. Besides that, thanks. And also, there is a pre-alpha out for all team members. (PM me if you haven't gotten the download, team members!) Also, yes, all 493 + 135 new pokemon will be featured in this game. :]

Serene: Thanks, and at the moment, I'd except a lot of people, so PM me some examples of your work and we'll get rockin' and rolling :>

Some other things:
The review of Pokemon Moonlight has been posted. Veiw it in the game development forum. The reveiw was done by Agent Zero (a.k.a Delta). Also, I am working on an event in Neicawave that connects to this mysterious story this game beholds, which is apperantly what everyone has been waiting for becuase the thing they like most about moonlight is the story and the name.

VERY IMPORTANT SECTION BELOW!

Nya? What's this?

Yes it is! As you might have been wondering, "Moonlight is a unique and cool name, but why Moonlight? Why Not Sunlight?" Well, Here I am, answering your question.
The origin of the name is when I was 8 years old, in art class I drew a poster saying: "Pokemon Moon and Sun". I tried desperatly to make it, but nothing worked. So, I gave up until now. That's where the name originated from. The big news is: 2 things. 1: Like Ruby and Saphire, this game will be: Pokemon Moonlight or Pokemon Sunlight Version. You choose! And, here is something that will happen in the game that finnaly reveals why I named it Moonlight and Sunlight. (This quote was on a diff game dev. forum of in another community)

I named it Pokemon Moonlight becuase in some part of the game, doctors discover that the power of moonlight will help heal PokeRus from humas, almost magically. Then, ...
If you want the whold post PM me.

Other half of the post:
But, if you play sunlight, it will say that sunlight helps heal pokerus.

Last part.
But they couldn't get close enough to get moonlight or sunlight. So the scientists went mad trying to capture the closest thing to the moon and sun (which also has the power to shine the original moon and sun's wave, Lunatone and Solrock. But, a lonely scientist in Oakwood Town finds out the two star/moon pokemon have evolved forms that will have the power to competley heal PokeRus.

And that's all that will be revealed. So stay tuned for the next event update!

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2009
sorry.....i didn't mean to call it a hack....sorry again........I must say I can't wait until I start playing.......

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
*gasp* I'm disappointed, Nytkoi. But I am glad you like the review (I still think using Essentials is hypocritical...). That doesn't mean I don't like your game, though. Every game has its own unique style, no matter how similar they seem.

Back