• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
I'm glad to see that Raptor is coming out, so that means more time for Carbon and DWA! lol (I think you should take a bit of a rest FMP, its too much work) I'll be patiently awaiting both Raptor's release, as well as, DWA's, and Carbon's newest update.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Now that you have finished Raptor I expect a demo within the week, so get on it...

Ahh, just messin' with you. The game looks as amazing as ever, though.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I think he´s talking about Digimon X, the movie (at least I think that´s what it´s called...^^)

I´m glad to see a Digimon game around, as I loved Digimon World DS (the two other DS games were ok^^)

I wish you the best of luck.
Bombah!

Ohhh, alright I see lol...I think we do have them...I'm not to sure because for the past couple of weeks the Teams sent in a bunch of new Things including some sprites of official Digimon, so we have LOTS of things to show you guys...and I mean a LOT~

cool great to hear that you can still find the time to work on this

Thanks MonkeyBoi ;)

The X Digimon are digimon that are infected with the X-antibody. Perfect examples would be Digimon from Digimon X-Evolution or Digimon World 4.

Ha ha ha Good explanation...So far we have one that I know of now...that's the Dorumon one...or however you pronounce it's name...I'll talk to the team about others.

is it just me or does the OW look like megaman battle network 0.o the little giraffe style bush in the screen shot i could swear.. and the street... and the houses? and looks like Lans' room too lol it looks good mind you but its just kinda... idk just reminds me INCREDIBLY of megaman

Well yep some of the Sprites are from Megaman like the Giraffe and the Houses. The Character, Streets, Car are all Custom sprites...The Screens on the 1st post are horribly outdated, I had inteneded to update it but never got around to it. The new Rooms look Much more Digimonish. I'll post the Updates in the First post when I get the chance.

The OW is not from megaman it's custom made in Digimon world DS style, and as for the tiles yes they are from megaman but we don't plan on using them permanently we are making custom ones.

Actually I'd like the Houses to stay, just a few edits on them would be good though to give them a more Digimonish appeal.

I'm glad to see that Raptor is coming out, so that means more time for Carbon and DWA! lol (I think you should take a bit of a rest FMP, its too much work) I'll be patiently awaiting both Raptor's release, as well as, DWA's, and Carbon's newest update.

What does Rest mean? lol I can't wait to get back to work on Carbon and DWA. Carbon's Update will come first and it's going to be H.U.G.E...DWA's won't be to far behind with content...but It'll be more in the Big status than huge.

Now that you have finished Raptor I expect a demo within the week, so get on it...

Ahh, just messin' with you. The game looks as amazing as ever, though.

lol Thanks Yuoaman! We won't have a demo come next update, but We should have quite a large amount of content to show you all.

Note: DWA's update will be BIG...I don't think I exaterate when I say that. We've been thinking up new Ideas while I was away and there's quite a bit to show. Carbon's Update WILL come first however since I've held that off for quite a while...That one will be HUGE. There, at the moment, isn't an official date as to when these upates will happen but they will be here once I've racked up free time.

Aelous

Pokemon Kid
Years
Really, I'm excited and everything, but I just started 10th grade in august, and I find managing my pre-calc. and AP courses hard enough... I can't begin to imagine having to do my school work, homework, deal with my other problems (family mostly) and make two games as well as helping out with a mess of games. So PLEASE rest!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
sweet here I thought that much work hadn't happened on this because you were working on Raptor only working on Carbon And DWA when you had the chance to look at it not to mention your like 10 hour day school schedule, but that's great that there will be a big update.

And to up above pre-calc and AP courses at 10th grade, I'm a senior (and pretty high in my class rankings) and the hardest class I've had is a CP if your working on helping in at least to games you have my complete congrats. and you too deserve a Bloop!.

-Bloop-

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
uhhh this isnt pokemon...

It doesn't have to be. Neither do Hacks. It just has to be something that you are very devoted to and are able to accomplish. This is the section for fan-games, not just fan-pokemon-games.

kacqn

???
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
I like how the game is it is so temting! I can't wait for a release. ( by the way I'm not asking when will you have one)

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Thanks for the comments and motivation everyone. I wasn't going to post on here until I had an update ready that I planned on releasing the day after Carbon's but I felt that I needed to let everyone know. My newest computer caught a really bad virus in the form of spyware called "Total Security 2009" from what I've read it's a pretty dangerous Virus that deletes and modifies XP's operating system and what not, so what this means is I'll have to format my comp due to the fact that my comp is showing really bad symptoms, hopefully this'll fix the error as well as the virus. I also need to say that there's good news as well, I backed up both Alpha and Carbon just a few days before this happened. I backup the games every week now lol, so don't worry, absolutely no work has been lost and I'll continue work on both games as soon as I know my comps back in working condition. Once again I really have to apologize for this inconvinience...BTW please Google Total security if you have the tiime and read up on what it does. It's NOT a virus protection program so DON'T download it.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
well its disappointing that you have a virus but it is great that you recently backed up the files.

Bloop

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
A virus you say :OOO, Well it is great you backed it up, Most people forget to do such things, So i just cannot wait for the next update, Keep it the good work, and luck :P

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I have always loved Digimon this sounds awsome :)

lol We love it to, and thank you very much ;)

well its disappointing that you have a virus but it is great that you recently backed up the files.

Bloop

lol Yeah I'm happy about it too, really happy. My comps completely fixed now though and I've got a great Anti-Virus this time to keep it safe.

A virus you say :OOO, Well it is great you backed it up, Most people forget to do such things, So i just cannot wait for the next update, Keep it the good work, and luck :P

lol Yeah and Thanks alot, comps completely fixed so I'll resume work as soon as I'm done with Carbon's Update...Well I actually have resumed work a bit as well as the rest of the team lol.

It looks like Megaman EXE mixed with Digimon world DS, I LOVE IT

Ha ha Yeah it is. If you're looking at the screens on the first page they're pretty old, I've made updates with new ones but I haven't updated tne 1st page with it yet, sorry about that.

I just cant wait for this game , looking forward to it :)

Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

Well to say the least, the whole team has started work on the game again a little bit and we do have some stuff I'd like to show you but I'm going to talk with the rest of the team first to see where they stand with it all. You wouldn't even believe some of the stuff that has been made was made by fans 0_o

Thank you all for your support everyone.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
woot the the game is back in motion great to hear about your computer hope it doesn't happen again.

-Bloop-

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Annnnd Alpha's officially back (I just realized it's summer over here by the way lol) : D Thank you everyone for being so supportive even during the time the game was on it's hiatus. I mean you can even check a few pages back on my VM's and see that people still loved and supported the game. There are also still many support banners floating around. I'm very thankful for that and all of you, and now without further ado, It's back. Not to mention we have some stuff to show you of course :) With Ryshin's perserverence and Digimon mood not to mention the rest of the teams amazing motivation and Jayemi's new sprites...I also for got to mention that we have a few new team Add-ons, but I'll update as the week goes on. I just really want to say welcome back everyone, thank you for keeping the game alive and Thank you team for being so great. Here's a little teaser for the game made by a new Team mate.

http://blueike.deviantart.com/art/Digimon-World-Alpha-Promo-163383518

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
This is amazing. The isometric graphics and sprites are pixel art at its finest! This is now my favourite game on here. I wish you the best of luck with it. You really do deserve to be the highest rated game.

iTeruri

iAm
Years
Let me guess? Whoever made the teaser was inspired by how Henry and Terriermon meet in Digimon Tamers?

Glad the game is back. Loved it before, probably will love it even more now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back