• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Congrats to all RPA winners! WOOT!

I feel like if I hadn't died, I actually would have wom another one...(has only once for The Best Roleplayer). Hilariously enough, I won that after I was fired from being a mod. Go figure. (shrugs)

Also, Vegeta, I started RPing before you (by like a year), and you've won more stuff than me. I feel like no one knows me. o.O

Hehe, not complaining though. :P

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
@Uchiha: You were a moderator? I guess we all learn something everyday.
@parallelzero: You should be able to capture a lot of interest in it. It was an anime for one thing, that was probably watched by a lot of people. Also, for the fact that the prequel Fate Stay Zero is still out and running strong. Personally I am not that much of a fan because of how horrible the original ended up being in the end... I mean the beginning was fine, it just started to suck near the end... I would be interested to see one, but I won't be able to join it due to lack of time.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Sorry guys! Am I late for the picnic? Wait, what? We're not having a picnic?! Then why the heck did I come here?! ... Oh yeah... For the people who won the RPA! Congrats to you guys! See you on the winning pedestal next time! Lol, JK I won't win that time either T^T

Now before I go all Shinji Ikari on your a**ess, I need to say that I really enjoy journey RPs. They keep the same formula as the original games, however you are more in control o your character. You decide (for the most part) what's gonna happen, not some pre-programmed code. And when you link with your character, you feel like you yourself is in that world skipping along and humming jolly little tunes as you catch more Pokémon and battle more people! That is why I love Journey RPs and that is also why I now will force RHCP to make such an RP!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Better to be supportive of the winners than bitter about any personal lack thereof.

A massive congratulations to all the winners!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- my RP is a PMD RP :3 this is the plot: For over ten years the pokemon world has been a peaceful place. No wars, no dis-balencement. Everything was fine. Though, peace can never last, never has, never will. The legendary pokemon Victini has became corrupt. This happened because Victini replies on pokemon working hard for victory. Pokemon have stopped doing that, so now it caused Victini to become corrupt. And since Victini is corrupt, luck have went down. Things are going horrible, the food supply is becoming rotten, the waters have become filthy, houses are being destroyed, and so much more.

if nobody calms Victini down, the pokemon world is doomed. But it's not that easy. There are many pokemon in trouble, and they need to be saved, or there will be no one to save at the end! Once they are saved, not only will there be a reason to try to calm Victini down, but there will be more help. To calm down Victini will not be easy. Victini is very stubborn right now, and most likely will have to be fought. And as the pokemon of victory, fighting Victini will be a hard task, it will take several to do this.
So a new Pokemon Explores crew has sprouted. The Vicory Scars is the name of the headquarters. They are called this because their lives had been troubled, or 'scared' by Victini's corruption. They are picking the best pokemon that there is to make the most strongest teams as possible. If they don't, the world might be doomed. If it takes them too long to save all of the pokemon in trouble, Victini will have time to become so corrupt the good sides of Victini will be gone.

So not only is it a important quest, but it's a limited-timed quest. They have to work on saving all of the pokemon, train, and eventually fight against the very powerful Victini. This will be very hard. Victini is very strong, and rumor has it Victini never loses. So now, they'll have to see if this is true. If it is, the world is doomed. But they have to try. There's no way out.

all the RPers are Pokemon gijinka characters :3 half human/half pokemon ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- my RP is a PMD RP :3 this is the plot: For over ten years the pokemon world has been a peaceful place. No wars, no dis-balencement. Everything was fine. Though, peace can never last, never has, never will. The legendary pokemon Victini has became corrupt. This happened because Victini replies on pokemon working hard for victory. Pokemon have stopped doing that, so now it caused Victini to become corrupt. And since Victini is corrupt, luck have went down. Things are going horrible, the food supply is becoming rotten, the waters have become filthy, houses are being destroyed, and so much more.

if nobody calms Victini down, the pokemon world is doomed. But it's not that easy. There are many pokemon in trouble, and they need to be saved, or there will be no one to save at the end! Once they are saved, not only will there be a reason to try to calm Victini down, but there will be more help. To calm down Victini will not be easy. Victini is very stubborn right now, and most likely will have to be fought. And as the pokemon of victory, fighting Victini will be a hard task, it will take several to do this.
So a new Pokemon Explores crew has sprouted. The Vicory Scars is the name of the headquarters. They are called this because their lives had been troubled, or 'scared' by Victini's corruption. They are picking the best pokemon that there is to make the most strongest teams as possible. If they don't, the world might be doomed. If it takes them too long to save all of the pokemon in trouble, Victini will have time to become so corrupt the good sides of Victini will be gone.

So not only is it a important quest, but it's a limited-timed quest. They have to work on saving all of the pokemon, train, and eventually fight against the very powerful Victini. This will be very hard. Victini is very strong, and rumor has it Victini never loses. So now, they'll have to see if this is true. If it is, the world is doomed. But they have to try. There's no way out.

all the RPers are Pokemon gijinka characters :3 half human/half pokemon ^^
Ok. First you should spell check your text a bit more closely before posting ;) I found several errors. Also, where do the gijinkas come from if it's a pokémon world?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
D: @Red's your profile picture is blue now, not red! :|

ALSO
PokePeople are also commonly referred to as "Moemon".

469655.jpg
Charmander.png
Squirtle.png
389ff2ff5ba397346517f4fa19b9fcba.jpg

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
D: @Red's your profile picture is blue now, not red! :|

ALSO
PokePeople are also commonly referred to as "Moemon".

469655.jpg
Charmander.png
Squirtle.png
389ff2ff5ba397346517f4fa19b9fcba.jpg

Not only Moemon, but they're more commonly known as Gijinkas, at least in this RP Corner. d:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- i'll ask people to help me with the grammar then ^^; we actually just call them pokemon :) but their looks are different, i thought that would be cool for once since none of the RP's here on PC have that X3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- i'll ask people to help me with the grammar then ^^; we actually just call them pokemon :) but their looks are different, i thought that would be cool for once since none of the RP's here on PC have that X3

Ah, they used to have that, but they kind of died earlier on... and I think Fallout's got similar themes to Gajinkas. I think, I'm not really sure though.

Sapphire Rose

Years
DeepImpact- in fallout there are humans with pokemon souls :) it's fimilar i admit, but no one really has gijinka's, though...i dont think my RP will get accepted because of the grammar mistakes, i'm lucky ShinySweety wants to look it trough for me ^^ normally i'm good at the grammar (but still make mistakes since english is not my main language) and i dont know what happened this time with my plot haha... xD

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers: Well, the RP is about these Ten teen's that go to bed in the year 2030. Thinking they would wake up to a normal day, but instead they woke up in some sort of new world. The Ten teens were scattered in different terrains, but two managed to find each other. The next night when they dream they wake up in another world, but now they were in pair's of two. And some weird hooded guy said something to each of them when they wake. At first they think it's a dream but it's not.

So technically it's about Ten kids, that wake up in a different world and do stuff to survive. And when they dream, they go to a opposite world, and if they dream again they go back to the other world. I think Chef30's already explained this before but whatever, lol. That's what it's about. ^^

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Zerin: Actually it's totally gijinka. The term 'moe' implies something completely different that you may or may not want to be associated with ||D

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
If I was actually interested in PMDs I would have joined. I like the games, but I have joined just one PMD in almost my one year stay in the RP Corner. That too didn't kick off lol. So yeah, I'm not really interested in PMDs so...

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I love the mystery dungeon games. Unfortunately, usually the stories most RPs offer are usually not in my tastes or the usual people who join have too different of a... writing style. PMD RPs tend to attract mainly newbies or inexperienced writers.

): maybe one day, ill write my own!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back