• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the sprite~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Whoa. Hold up for a second.

Where did this sprite come from? It doesn't look like an official sprite to me. Please link me to where you found it. Sprite theft is NOT allowed, so I'd like to be sure that the creator is aware of it's use and is okay with it.

Roconza

Crazy girl say wha?
Years
  • Age 39
  • NJ
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
OKay then Time has come to change the Sprite!
Muahahha Here is the next Sprite
s3j81w.gif

Shouldn't you ask me before adding my sprite to the game

So do I win because I edited from scratch?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
OKay then Time has come to change the Sprite!
Muahahha Here is the next Sprite
s3j81w.gif

I think in the future you should tone down your eagerness a bit. Maybe from now on you shouldn't choose the new sprite yourself just to avoid this situation again.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
29deir9.png

A recolor, and a small add-on. If you don't like the earring then you can just erase it, it is not that hard :)

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I changed the tail, made his eyes red, and removed black outline. My style mates. If ya dun like it, you can use the sprite before mine:P
Spoiler:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
I like it, although, the tail seems a bit like a beavers to me. Only because it is straight up like that. This is fun though.

I added some claw thingies and yeah, thats it.
261zq61.png

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Well... I tried. I changed the teeth and eyes and earring. Gave it a shiny yellow aura. ._.

Probably messed it up... Oh well. It was kinda fun...

2e0lqnp.png

I know I suck... >.>

Years
What does that rule even mean?
MS Paint has a whole palette to use, and there you can find colours from the pokemon sprites.
If you mean Default, like default tool-box, they aren't default colours.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
What does that rule even mean?
MS Paint has a whole palette to use, and there you can find colours from the pokemon sprites.
If you mean Default, like default tool-box, they aren't default colours.

Ughh, Kenji means the really horrid default colours, you know, the ones that you have when you open paint?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
The default colors are the ones in the box at the bottom when u first open paint. They're too saturated, and tend to cause eye issues when lookin at a sprite :P

In regards to the sprite: I'll wait til the next one :P The light blue is hard for me to see XD But that's just me, (gogo light sensitivity!) it's far from uneditable XD

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
recolour.jpg

I turned him solid gold!! Muhahaha!(srry if it is noobish, but guess what? I'm a noob at spriting so I don't care if you think I did a crapy job...if Kenji does then he can tell everyone to skip over it if he wishs:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back