• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac Deladius

Isaac saw Jimmy's egg hatch into a massive drudigon. Who'd of thought it could fit in that tiny egg.

"well... thats a surprise. guess eggs aren't that bad, but still. Come on Raizer we got class." Isaac said disappearing down the hallway.

He headed on down to his class still rather disapointed he'd be stuck there all morning. When he entered he saw a row of eggs all lined up in the front of the room.

"Yep...saw that coming." Isaac mumbled heading inside.

Raizer followed him in happily observing the eggs from a distance.

Jason Wolf

"Ok now that you know me, may I please get your names?" Jason said to his class.

Despite the small class Jason was still rather nervous. At least he'd be able to teach quickly.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

The baby Druddigon let of of Rosalyn and ran to Jimmy after Rosalyn suggested that he call her Kaida. Jimmy looked at his Druddigon and shook his head, as a way of saying no. He was unable to come up with another name, but didn't really want to call his Druddigon like that. The latter, however, semed to love it, and ran around Jimmy, trying to get him to agree.

"Humph, fine, okay, whatever." he barked, "I'll call you Kaida! Just cut it out!"

Kaida then stopped, and looked at Jimmy. She saw how upset he looked and went over to him, giving him a hug without giving him time to avoid it, to his chagrin. This was a way for her to say she was sorry. Jimmy rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Let's just get to class." Jimmy said.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice looked at the ball of string that Snype was holding. She knew she had seen it before, but couldn't remember where or why it was used for. All she knew at the moment was that it was a hold item.

"It looks familiar to me." she said, "Would you let me take a closer look at it?"

Meanwhile, Jello looked at Snype. "Really? I've been teased by other S-Solosis because of that..." he said, as bad memories came back to him. Then those memories faded when Snype told the Pokémon to hit him. He was surprised by his request.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oh no. No, no, NO! As soon as Flora saw Jello looking down, she instantly regretted asking about hia species. She really had to be more careful about what she was saying.

''Hey that's nothing to be embarrassed over.'' Flora began, walking over to Jello. ''Snype is right, it's really cool to have such a trait. It makes you much more unique!'' She continued and looked at Jello with a small smile, trying to cheer the Solosis up and make him more comfortable. Flora herself knew how shy one could be when meeting new Pokemon.

She then turned to Snype as he apparently was about to show one of his moves. As he was preparing himself, Flora noticed that his eyes suddenly blinked a bright color quickly. Wait a minute...she had seen someone do that move before. Oh yeah, didn't Meden's eyes flash just like that too, right before he used Detect? Testing out her theory, Flora went over and took a place a few feet away from Snype.

''Well, I'll hope that you're ready!'' Flora spun around her head a few times before releasing two Razor Leafs. They headed straight for Snype, Flora watching with interest.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica Jenkins

Veronica looked up from her notes as she saw a student enter the room, she smiled to herself and set her papers down standing up from her desk. "Hello, your the first student to arrive. I'm Veronica Jenkins. " she said with a small smile."Now are you Byron or Issac? You don't look like an Olivia" she asked him before continuing to speak "you can go ahead and take a seat, but if you have any questions for me before the other students get here feel free to ask" she told him brushing a piece of hair out of her face that refused to stay put.

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded and opened the door "lucky she hatched right outside of the classroom" she said going in seeing another boy and a man with green hair. The boy she didn't recognize but the man she recognized to be N. "Good Morning Mr. Harmonia" she said with a smile as Belle flew in after her staying near her trainer. "I hope we're not late" she added looking around seeing the Zoroark and the Zorua.

Rosalyn's eyes lit up and she right away crossed over to Kiyoko. "aww he's so cute, what's his name" she cooed slowly reaching to pet him.

Last edited:

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Hiromu would immediately hop to his feet, pointing a thumb to himself with a big smile on his face. "Yo, teach! I'm Hiromu Sakura from Nimbasa City int he Unova region! Nice ta meet'cha!", he'd say with his usual gleeful smile, extending a hand forward before his Pokeballs erupted open. Luco, Jellal, and Haku all standing around him. "Gah! Guys, c'mon! Now?"

After a moment he'd scratch the back of his head with a sheepish smile before continuing. "Ahehehe...sorry about that, Mr. Wolf. But, these are my partners in crime: Luco, Jellal, and Haku.", he would say, referring to the Lucario, Zoroark, and Glaceon respectively, who in turn gave their greetings to Jason, before meandering over to Emmy.

"Ruu.." It is good to meet you.

"Zohh..." What he said...

"Glaaee." Honored to make your acquaintance.

The trio were very humble in introducing themselves to the Breloom, Hiromu quirking a brow as he wore his usual laid-back smile. "Heh...just couldn't wait, could you..?"

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Isaac, and no questions. Well... other then why are we taking this class? isn't breeding usually you know... something for trainers bit farther along? just seems like an odd topic for people our age." Isaac admited taking his seat.

He made sure not to sound like a smart alec. He honestly didn't get why they were learning this at their age.

Jason Wolf

"er... uh yes... it's nice to meet all of you. I heard Nimbasa was known for being a bit flashy." Jason said a little shocked by the sudden appearence of the pokemon.

Hopefully Hiromu's energy would be put to good use. His pokemon definantly seemed to be excited, even a bit hyper.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy rolled his eyes and entered the classroom after Rosalyn did. He could see a man with green hair and another student in there, but didn't recognise any of them. He just figured that the guy with green hair was his teacher, N. Not putting much thought into it, he placed his bag on one of the desks and was about to take a seat.

Then Rosalyn's reaction towards the Zorua there made him roll his eyes more. Kaida stared at him in a worried way, and hugged him once again. Jimmy then sat down, his Druddigon right next to him with her blue arms with red spikes around him. Although she was just born and the spikes didn't do much damage to him because they weren't very 'spiky'.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Alright bring it on!" Snype said with a cocky tone of voice. He put down the Destiny Knot so that Alice could take a look at it, Granted that Mark gave her permission. He decided to close is eyes as he anticipated the next attack. As soon as Flora fired the Razor Leaf attack, Snype opened his eyes and dodged both of the leaves just by stepping to the left and right swiftly. Snype gave of a large smile and bowed as if he were being applauded.

"Detect is a handy skill! And a perfect way to be a show off! It's also a good way to see what your opponent is up to. Kehehe... now I know you can use Razor Leaf." Snype said with a smirk as he crossed his arms. Commodore then pecked at Snype's head.

"Oh come on now Snype, your always such a show off. Your going to end up breaking something if you aren't careful. I doubt anyone will be impressed just because you dodged a few leaves." Commodore said. Snype chuckled back at him.

"Oh come now! Those leaves are Razor sharp! I wouldn't want to be injured when I just woke up! But maybe we can try some more stuff after class... you all still need to meet the rest of the gang! They're a lively bunch!" Snype said excitedly.

---

Mark picked up the Destiny Knot that Snype left on the ground and handed it to Alice. He had no idea what it was but it looked like Snype had a good idea of what it could do...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Veronica Jenkins

Veronica smiled at Issac, she had been expecting that question. Unless you had a Pokemon Breeder as a parent like she did it was easy to wonder why you needed to learn it. "well Issac that's a good question that luckily I expected someone to ask." she said with a smile. "You may think it's an odd topic now, but once your done with the class you might not think so. Even if you only know basic things about Pokemon breeding it will help you get closer to your Pokemon. Your bond grows stronger." she said to him going back and sitting at her desk.

"Pokemon breeders know that each Pokemon has their own tastes and temperament that is unlike any others of it's kind. If you want to have the strongest bond you can with your Pokemon it's good to know this" she continued.

Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve arrived where the class with Hilda was gathering and saw a few kids already there. She smiled seeing the Pokemon out and let Sapphire and Toto out of their Pokeballs. Right away she picked up the baby Zorua and walked over to the girl and three boys. "u-umm H-hi" Genevieve said shyly hating that she was so shy around new people. "I'm G-Genevieve, I hope I'm not late"

Last edited:

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
"Ahehe...juuuusst a little bit~", Hiromu replied, holding up fingers barely parted to further emphasize the idea along. Nimbasa was a very flashy place indeed. But only when it really needed to be...well, aside from their huge theme park and the theater, and the stadiums and...yeah. Anyway, he'd lean in a bit and put on a cat-like face of sorts, eyes sparkling as he looked to Jason with excitement. "Ne, ne! When do we get started Mr. Wolf? What sort of things you gonna teach us?"

He obviously knew it would have something to do with Pokemon, but when the class was called "Training Methods", he wasn't entirely certain how that was meant. So naturally, curiosity takes hold.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Flora watched with amazement as Snype swiftly dodged both of her Razor Leafs. Aha, so it was Detect after all! Snype confirmed this and then revealed that thanks to his Detect, he now knew that Flora could use Razor Leaf. Oh...that had been pretty clever by him.

''Well now I know that you can use Detect.'' She countered back with a smirk, clearly joking. Snype then mentioned that they still needed to meet the rest of the gang. He probably meant some of the other Pokemon around the school. Well, if they were as nice as these ones, that would surely not be a problem.

''Oh hi!'' Oscar said as a new girl walked in, wondering if she was late for class. ''Don't worry, you're not late. I'm Oscar, it's nice to meet you!'' He greeted her with a small wave, smiling. He himself was also shy around new people, but was a lot more confident if he was with someone he was familiar with. Looking at the Pokemon in Genevieve's arms, it looked like she also had a Zorua. But this one looked a lot younger then Kilik's Zorua.

He then watched as Mark picked up a ball of red string and handed it over to Alice. A Destiny Knot huh? He wondered where Mark had found one of those. Smiling to himself as he knew it's effects, Oscar waited to see if anyone else around knew what it was.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice grabbed the Destiny Knot and examined it closer. It was starting to ring a bell, she had definitely seen it before. But she still couldn't remember its name, or what it was used for. She closed his eyes for a second before she remembered the answer to one of the two questions that she asked to herself.

"This, um, is a Destiny Knot." Alice said, "It's a hold item, but I don't remember what it was used for. I think it has something to do with Attract, but I'm not really sure."

Then she noticed someone arriving. Like Alice before her, the newcomer also thought she was late. Alice giggled before handing over the Destiny Knot to Mark. This girl was also very shy. She walked over to her.

"Hi, Genevieve, I'm Alice!" she said, "And you aren't late."

She giggled once again, as she looked at her Pokémon. It was a Zorua, and it looked really young. And Alice really liked it.

"That's one cute Pokémon you have there!" she said happily. Jello, in the meantime, floated over to Alice, and the altter happily picked hiim up and held him in her arms.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux

Genevieve sighed in relief when she was told she wasn't late. "thank goodness. I was terrified I would be" she said with a small smile. "it's nice to meet you Oscar, Alice" she said "this is Toto" she said holding the Zorua after Alice said he was cute. "and this is Sapphire" she added gesturing to the dark blue colored Simipour.

Allright, everything is fine right now. I'm not stuttering, no one's made fun of the fact my natural hair color is pink. This should go well she thought reassuring herself before seeing Alice hand the boy who's name she didn't know yet a Destiny knot.

"cool, that's a Destiny knot" she said smiling more "it Infatuates the foe if the holder becomes infatuated." she said before blushing in embarrassment at having perfectly quoted the info from the book she had read on held items.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Zora

She arrived a little bit late for school because of the darn boat. As the boat pulled up to the harbor she smiled and looked at the letter that she got and saw that she had training methods. She smiled and started to walk towards the class that she was supposed to be in and the Pokeball that was in her left pocket started to shake as if the Pokemon wanted to come out and see the academy. As she stepped closer and closer to the academy she started to grow more and more anxious. She threw the Pokeball she was holding in her hand up in the air and a Zorua came out and snickered slightly. The duo went into the training methods class and smiled a little bit embaressed because she thought that she was late for her first day of class.

Rafael

Rafael looked around and sees that Kat was talking to another person. He had forgotten that he had his hand in the shape of a fist and he walked away from the teacher and to the two girls. He smiled and then he sighed and blushed because he almost never had the guts to talk to a girl. But now he was talking to two girls and he was happier already. The teacher had been ignoring him and thats why he walked away from her and towards the two girls.

" Hi there " he said to Kat and Ruby with a slight smile on his face. He looked at his feet because he couldn't talk to girls and look them in the face. His eyes shine in the sun and his hair slowly blew a little bit in the wind. He made sure that his gloves and armbands were on correctly as he bent down to tie his shoes.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: I'm not happy. I had to read almost every post just to catch up! I noticed everyone forgot about me! Just because I can't be on often doesn't mean you can just forget about me! Two f*cking pages I had to read through! I am hurt & insulted I'm trying to hold back from crying out here! & Gen my sis, their isn't one girl & three boys, their is one girl & four boys! I hope you haven't forgotten about me, your brother! )':< )

Kilik Chambers

Alice was her name. He'll remember that. Kilik looked at what else was going on, everyone forgetting about me. A lot of people were coming in & introducing each other. Still no sign of the teacher though. He noticed everyone was gathering around Dan for some reason. He walked over to them, & no one seemed to notice Kilik. He looked at Dan's drawing pad. Their were pokemon in the class on it, not quite finished yet. "That's a nice drawi-hey! Where's Mistress?" He tried to look for a sign of his own Pokemon on the drawing. Did Dan forget about Mistress just like that?

Another girl came in, must be another classmate. & it's not three boys, it's four boys! She introduced herself as Geneveive. "Uh, right here." Kilik got her attention. "My name's Kilik Chambers." He said. Her looked, weird. But he won't judge. "So, where's Mistress Dan?" He asked him, still looking to see if his Zorua was their.

Mistress saw that the red knot inside was a red ball of yarn. A Porygon2 came by. Looks like everyone forgot about Mistress. She still laughed when she figured out what the knot was, a Destiny Knot, & Snype & Alexis held each string. "Haha! You two are soo gonna end up together!~" She teased them. She stopped later when everyone did.

Now a purple Solosis came. "Hi, I'm Mistress!" She said to Jello & Porygon2. Many Pokemon to see, she was all giddy.

Snype was now showing off using Detect. Flora shot Razor Leaf at him & he simply dodged it. Mistress yawned, knowing the move too well. "Boring..." she said.

"I don't like battling a lot." She exclaimed to her new Pokemon friends.

"By the way. Has anyone noticed something odd? Like, forgetting about me?" It seemed no one even noticed Mistress for a while. That was a little annoying. Just for fun, & punishment, she morphed into one of the Pokemon. Snype would work. She was now a Sableye, giggling which sounded more like snickering.

"Everyone! When do you suppose the teacher will get here?" Kilik said to everyone, getting their attention. Hopefully he got their attention, he likes attention.

(Ooc: I was struggling what to write! I feel like a nobody...!)

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype's ears twitched at Mistress' comment on both Snype and Alexis. Heh... ending up together... that was very unlikely. They weren't even compatible as far as Snype knew, but of course that didn't stop Snype when he went with Thyme. He also noticed as Mistress turned into a Sableye. Snype simply observed Mistress' transformation.

"Hehehe, Pretty convincing! I know lots of Zoura around here but I still can't tell one from another. Kehehe..." Snype teased her with a large smile. He was well aware she was there, It was mostly that Snype had gotten into the whole discovery of the Destiny Knot. Though that had already passed and all.

"Not much of a battler huh? Well that's alright. We're all good at something after all! What do ya perfer doing Mistress?" Snype asked.

----

"A Destiny Knot huh... wow I can see that being really helpful with Snype. He's had alot of encounters involving attract. This just might be the kind of item he needs. So... he just holds onto it during the battle or something? Wonder how that works..." Mark wondered.

Kilik then asked everyone where the teacher was. It would be the greatest timing if the teacher were to arrive as soon as he mentioned that question. Infact, Mark was rather curious about where she was as well... hrm...

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

Daniel blinked a little as the other kid came over as well. Now everyone was starting to crowd around him. He was happy that they wouldn't just stay in their own corner of their room, but he wasn't good with large groups of people, making him look rather sheepish.

He returned Oscar's smile however and waved at him. "Hey there, Oscar. I'm Daniel. Just… you know, waiting for the teacher, drawing a little bit." He held up the drawing for Oscar to see, starting to seem a bit more comfortable with showing off his work to others. He was really happy they liked it so far.

Mark then pointed towards the group of Pokémon, causing Daniel to stretch his neck a little, peering over at it. He knew which one was the Porygon, but a Sableye… if the name was a hint, then it must've been the purple one with the… well, large eyes.

He turned his head to the door to the class, another girl walking into the room. He waved at her as well, smiling. "Hey there, Genevieve," he'd always been fairly good at pronouncing things, which he was happy for right now. "you're not late, we've all been waiting for a while."

He then noticed the Zorua in her arms, lifting his brows a little. Huh, looks like she had a Pokémon like Kilik… wait, Kilik? He turned his head just in time for Kilik to walk up to him, looking a little annoyed at the others suddenly walking over to Daniel instead.

"O-oh, hey again Kilik. Sorry about drawing off your conversation. I-" he was interrupted as Kilik mentioned Mistress not being on the drawing. Daniel flipped around the pad and looked over the drawing with furrowed brows. He was pretty sure he'd gotten her in, but…

Ah! There she was! He flipped the pad around again and tapped the rough sketching of the top of Mistress' 'hair' as well as the tail jutting out behind the figure, though it was very hard to see which Pokémon it was without a distinct body and a face.

"There she is! Heh, sorry about that. It's kind of hard drawing so many Pokémon at once. Especially when they don't stand still." He added with a little grin. He then looked towards the door of the classroom, as if waiting for the teacher to step in right as Kilik asked about her.

"I was actually thinking the same thing… maybe we were supposed to meet her somewhere else?"

The talk of the held item, unfortunately, went completely over his head, though he did notice Alice standing with a red ball of string of sorts. Odd.

Meanwhile, Alexis nodded in agreement with the other Pokémon while smiling at Jello. "They're right. You being purple just makes you look a lot more unique!" Poor thing seemed really insecure. Kind of reminded her of Daniel, in fact…

She turned her head to Snype and Flora as Snype was showing off a new move. Alexis tilted her head to the side, watching his eyes flash and Flora sending a couple of leaves his way, which he dodged.

"Wow, nice move. That would be something handy to have for me…" She then proceeded to giggle as Commodore bonked Snype on the head and they began bickering before Snype mentioned 'the rest of the gang'.

"Wow, Mark has that many Pokémon? Daniel's only ever had me… I wonder if he'll try to catch others while he's here…"

She went a little quiet, thinking about this while Mistress was busy teasing Snype and her, looking back up after she had finished, blinking a couple of times as there were now no Mistress, but instead two Snypes. She shook her head a little, trying to ignore that fact.

She turned to flora with a smile, the Oddish seeming really sweet, trying to put her mind at ease earlier. "So Flora! When did your trainer – was it Oscar? – get you? He looks like a really nice kid."

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Byron quickly taught them about fossils, lots of fossils.
"This one here!" he said pointing to a picture in his book. "This is a Helix fossil and Dome fossil, the ones used to resurrect Omanyte and Kabuto!" he said enthusiastically. "Bones have never been so interesting, I thought they were just meat scrap...." thought Gen.
"Now class, Get your textbooks ready!!!" shouted Byron. "Woahh! Nononono! I don't have one! What am I gonna dooo?" thought Gen in a frenzied panic.
"Mister Byron, I don't have a textbook what am I gonna dooooo?" said Gen accidentally. "Awaaaah! What the heck did I saaay!" thought Gen.

"Hmm..... Ya' don't have a textbook kid? I have a few in my desk so you can have one..." said Byron.

"thanks Mister!" replied Gen.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice couldn't help but feel bad about the way Kilik was. He seemed upset because he was ignored, and she was thinking it was all her fault. Though it wasn't, it was she who taked to Daniel in the first place before the others came there to join her. But she took it kind of personally, and quietly left the group, holding Jello in her arms and, once her back was facing them, hugging him tight.

Her smile was no longer on her face. She looked sad and worried. She was more convinced that she did something wrong with every passing second, and sat down on one of the chairs in the classroom once she was away from the rest of the students. Jello telepathically asked her if everything was okay, and she responded with a nod, even though she really wasn't, and Jello knew that. Alice took a deep breath and then smiled again, although she wasn't actually happy. She just waited there for the teacher to come while petting her purple Solosis.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby is waiting as she sees a boy walking up to them.

"Hi there" he said to Kat and Ruby with a slight smile on his face. He looked at his feet, His eyes shine in the sun and his hair slowly blew a little bit in the wind. He made sure that his gloves and armbands were on correctly as he bent down to tie his shoes.

'H-hi there.' Ruby replies even more shy, the wind is playing with her long blonde hair. (Ooc: see Ruby's appearence in my signature) Hikari closes her eyes as she is enjoying the wind in her face. In the sun Ruby's eyes changes from blue to turquoize, which almost always happens when the sun is shining.

Back