• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

echo; A KANTO JOURNEY (OOC)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Red wing - it is, read the rules and see that there are no spots open. Sorry!

Bastian and Charizard, wow! Like I said, I don't have time to get online for real today so I'll read them tomorrow.

Totally too ripping Charizard's post header btw! Green is my color!! ;D

I was actually going to have it be light green/light blue and have like, an image of a summery sky with only a few clouds littered on it as the background for the "Chapter 1" and so on, but I couldn't figure it out XD So light blue'll have to do. I feel that's a sufficient "ADVENTURE!" colour.

Years
Well crap Charizard! How am I supposed to live up to a post like that? Hector'll have to take on Momma Nidoqueen in order to look good!....Momma....Nidoqueen....Oran berry sandwich....I'm hungry now! Dang it!

EDIT: Oran berry sandwiches are now my favorite food :3

@Charizardman: I feel like the post was... a little over the top for a first capture post. Amazingly AWESOME, but still very over the top XD I'm afraid you've set our expectations of you way too high now, we'll be hoping for something like that every time you catch something!

Although I feel bad for Zilla, he took a ton of hits back there.

I know, I know, I know ); I'm sorry, I have a tendancy to always overdo the first post D: Here's a little secret though, it was actually LONGER! :O yeah, can you believe that? I had an entire scene just for nicknaming Zilla back in the Pokemon center but I figured i should cut it out because it was WAY too long to even read haha. But it actually means alot that you guys actually read it all! :DDD

Zilla's a big boy, he can take it. :p

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey, no need to say sorry! I'm just saying your post was so awesome it's given everyone else an inferiority complex XD You made it -really- good, and I'm glad we're in an RP together! Up top! *High fives Charizardman*

Years
High fives! Really quick though, i think you should probably edit out the Rattatas in your post. They're not found on Route Two! :O I edited the Rattata in my post and changed them to male Nidorans :P i could have sworn I saw Rattata on the list, but its not haha

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Goodness, I get off for the night and come back to find my work cut out for me. Those certainly are interesting posts.

Now to get to writing mine up. Will probably have something up later today. I think he shall encounter a deerling. -nods thoughtfully-

I suppose I too will borrow Charizard's header, as it seems to be a theme going on. I should like to grab the color purple orange for mine, if that's alright?

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I shall borrow the header as well. My color will be GREY! HaHA! The power of blandness!

EDIT: Question. How do you borrow headers? XD

You can quote the post and find the CSS code to just copy and paste it into your own post. Just change the hex color code for the background and border to the color you want.

...that is, if that made any sense. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Sigh, well if any spots become available, please let me know!
Will do!

I was actually going to have it be light green/light blue and have like, an image of a summery sky with only a few clouds littered on it as the background for the "Chapter 1" and so on, but I couldn't figure it out XD So light blue'll have to do. I feel that's a sufficient "ADVENTURE!" colour.
I'll see if I can find a pic that can help you with that ;)
Also, I might want a dark blue color instead... hmm. We'll see when I get around to making my post! Tomorrow. Hopefully! Still haven't really got time to be online today, because I've got a date ;D;D

High fives! Really quick though, i think you should probably edit out the Rattatas in your post. They're not found on Route Two! :O I edited the Rattata in my post and changed them to male Nidorans :P i could have sworn I saw Rattata on the list, but its not haha
True~

Screw it I'm gonna do a regular post.
You know how to quote posts, right? Just click "quote" and then copypaste the section in between the [div="... and the [/*css-div] including those two bits. Alternatively
. And change the hex code numbers to a color you like, or just the name of a color if you take away the #. :3 But a regular post is totally fine! It's the text that matters, after all!

I'm glad you guys are so eager about the RP!

I hope the players who haven't put up SUs yet will join us in playing soon as well.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Wait, will we be able to put Pokemon in a PC Box? Cause I'm not planning to have little Stitch the Nidoran on my main team.

Well, as soon as you stumble over a PC to put him in, I guess you can. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. If anything, I'm sure Adam would be more than happy to trade you, once he's caught a Pokémon or two for himself :P

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
How about we make everyone in this RP use the same format, but with different colours? XD

And yeah Breezy, I'm sure we can have them meet up sometime soonish! Gimme a holler whenever you feel it's time :3 Also, that Raichu in your signature is adorable <3

Years
Haha yeah I was also thinking everyone should just use the same css header :p the different colors everyone will pick will make it really cool looking haha :D

Maybe meredith can trade for Trey's nidoran in the future if you don't wanna catch it now. (: and lookie there! Someone just a new follower on tumblr Breezy! ; D

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
picture.php

Name: Chapo Currian

Trainer: Johto Female
Starter: Roland the Male Grotle, Level 10.
Ability: Overgrowth
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb, Seed Bomb

LyraBattleSprite.PNG
Personality: Chapo is a rather jolly and optimistic girl, capable of seeing the silver lining to most any stormcloud. Incredibly easygoing and able to relax just about anywhere, Chapo's frequently misinterpreted as lazy and unambitious. This opinion is not helped in the slightest due to the fact that the girl has the habit of taking frequent and often inconveniently timed naps. Chapo's parents have actually tried to test their daughter for narcolepsy, but appearantly there is no medical reason for Chapo's constant napping. Given the fact that she is actually a devoted and responsible girl, Chapo's parents try to excuse their daughter's numerous breaks and help her work past their frequency instead of punish her and try to stamp it out. The eldest of a rather large family where both parents are devoted to their work, Chapo is quite used to taking responsibility for her younger siblings. As a result she's a particularly good caretaker for her age, although she also only behaves as mature as the situation needs her to be. Put simply, Chapo can play the role of the mature, nurturing elder sister when she has to, but as soon as she's freed of her duties and responsibilities she immediately catches up on the childhood that she misses out on. This ironically makes her perhaps the biggest handful for her parents, with her energetically bouncing off the walls and dragging her family about for her teenaged exploits.​

Chapo has a strong fondness for the latest trends and styles (although she typically sticks with her puffy overall shorts - which she loves because they're comfy and easy to wear - and she'll never divorce herself from her beloved hat) and she's developed a hearty interest in travel and food. These interests will probably be rather helpful in her journey, but her desire to take in just about every aspect of each city in the region will also undoubtedly bog down the speed of her journey. One of Chapo's major goals for her journey aside from the standard league challenge is to compose her very own travel log for the entire Kanto region. She also has a small side project that is, essentially, an incredibly romanticized story of her journey. Able to see the fantastic in everything, Chapo adores the extraordinary and the romantic. The vivid daydreams and imaginings that Chapo has whenever she sleeps are generally what inspire her artistic side and her desire to see and experience new things. Being a romantic, Chapo also adores the idea of love and tries to play matchmaker to just about anyone she meets. Suffice to say more than a couple of Chapo's more romantic fantasies revolve around herself, and she's become incredibly boy crazy since she reached "that age". (She has also lately started to have far stranger fantasies involving romance with girls, but she's been trying to ignore them.) Despite her perceived laziness Chapo is incredibly devoted to whatever practice she tries her hand at, except for the very weak psychic potential in her that she inherited from her father. Chapo is quite convinced that even if she were to devote herself entirely to her "talents", she'd make a terrible psychic. She has absolutely no interest in much of the esoteric aspects of her talents anyways, and generally only practices her (terrible) telekinesis with any sort of regularity.*​

Roleplay sample:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

*Nothing will come out of Chapo's power. Even if there was DM approval for it, she wouldn't be providing any sort of useful or vivid foresight, particularly with her current state of mind. Her only genuine ability and the only one that I intend for her to visibly develop over the course of the RP as her character develops is her telekinesis. However her telekinesis at the moment is about on par with the TKs in Looper (able to float coins, badges, and maybe her trainer card) and I only intend for her to become about as good as the Psychic trainers in the game (floating pokeballs and that's about it).​

Last edited:
Back