• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2016
Well, I took his advice and patched a new Red Rom and it works great now, those trainers don't glitch anymore, so I guess it was my Red Rom, surprisingly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
This hack is tottaly awesome but is thier any 3rd gen pokemon in the game is thier is none then us huld put some in

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Feel free to share information on the seven hidden items (unless it has to do with an elevator...). They're tough to find, so you may need help to find them all.

There's one just from completing the final quest. I'll start you off:

1. Gold Egg (Final Quest)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2016
Ok so I beat the final quest and all and I STILL don't know what the heck these hidden items are for. Did I miss something somewhere or what?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Feel free to share information on the seven hidden items (unless it has to do with an elevator...). They're tough to find, so you may need help to find them all.

CBM, where do I find someone named Slick? In the room where I traded a Ryhorn or a Crobat a lady hints that "Slick" would like that pokemon.
And are the secret items invisible?
Wheres lugia?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
CBM, where do I find someone named Slick? In the room where I traded a Ryhorn or a Crobat a lady hints that "Slick" would like that pokemon.
And are the secret items invisible?
Wheres lugia?

1. Slick in the one who did a playthrough of Brown on youtube and got many people to learn what Brown is. I owe him one, so I thought I'd at least mention his existance in Brown.
2. Yes, all of the secret items are invisible except the Gold Egg.
3. Yes the game is doing THAT again... I'm sure a lot of people know what THAT is regarding legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
TGB Dual. Just load up two ROMS, transfer the sav files over, and you're good to go. You can google up some tutorials online if you're confused how to use it.

Is it possible to convert VBAlink save files over to TGB Dual?
Also upon walking into the house you surf to in Botan THIS happened:
29q12m1.png

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
TGB Dual. Just load up two ROMS, transfer the sav files over, and you're good to go.

Ok, that sounds good...
I also recommend people to use a program called Team Viewer, so that BOTH people can monitor the trade and watch for debauchery. lol.
EDIT
I actually found ANOTHER one, BGB, that also supports trading online... if I am correct...

(Team Viewer is a conferencing program, where it allows for one person to control another persons computer, and you can only do so if you have the persons chosen password and IP address. That way, person 1 can control the other person's computer, as person 2 monitors the trade.)

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Falvern 57 I tried to use it, but it said about pokemon prism. I'm not going to play prism until it is completed. Don't worry Coolboyman I am not rushing you to finish prism. It still has a ways to go until it is done.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Hello Pokemon Brown players! I've uncovered onetwo of the secret items and I feel I should share it with you. It is in this spot:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back