• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Dugtrio Jolly
212/259/136/122/176/372

Ursaring Adamant
321/325/184/150/180/144
I would only want the ursaring then!! :)

hey rnc im like 75% finished. (should be done by this weekend)
but im in need of some EV reducing fruit. do you have some by any chance?
i need 5 speeds and 1 hp.

I have every thing on one game or another, but... I'm expecting a new white version this weekend and might be busy myself, not sure though just yet, I will be trying for a legit shiny Zekrom if it does get here!! :D

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
alright so it's the ursaring for any of the two I mentioned right? (I prefer the Gliscor just in case) when can we trade? later?

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
I have every thing on one game or another, but... I'm expecting a new white version this weekend and might be busy myself, not sure though just yet, I will be trying for a legit shiny Zekrom if it does get here!! :D

oh wow how exciting. i like the shiny look of zekrom more than the reg version. hes too dark when hes normal.

anyways. i'll write to you when i see you online for the items then.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
yeah that's true see you tomorrow then!
Ok, you not here??

oh wow how exciting. i like the shiny look of zekrom more than the reg version. hes too dark when hes normal.

anyways. i'll write to you when i see you online for the items then.

I know and here every one was saying it was impossible to get one and I found out there was!! :D
You want to get the items now?? And I hope it's 4th gen.??

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
yea ok.
do you want to clone some pokes now? or all when theyre done?
can we do the event/eggmove trade now?

EDIT
yea its 4th gen/

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
ok so the trade is that you give me shiny UT'd pokemon i liked. i EV train them and you clone them.
the events are these:
Gamestp Deoxys ID: 06218 Hardy for your Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984

JPN Fall2010 Mew ID: 11219 Lonely for your FarAway Islad Mew lv30 ID 52836 *shiny* (do you have this one in a modest/timid/jolly/adamant natured? )

VGC10 Eevee *shiny* ID: 05080 Hardy for your SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Calm ID 06260

and the eggmove was your eggmove electakid for 1 of my egg move pkmn in my Thread.

also was wondering if you can trade me your eggmove shiny tropius
both male and adamant or jolly natured pls.

EDIT
also was wondering if i can get the 3 regis and latias in your free section to complete my legendary fillers.

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2012
I was here before but I'm back now
Just tell me when your gonna get on so we can trade, remember I'm still 4th gen and FC: 3825 2173 2354 same one as before.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I was here before but I'm back now
Just tell me when your gonna get on so we can trade, remember I'm still 4th gen and FC: 3825 2173 2354 same one as before.
I am so sorry for being behind, but like I said PC has been quiet dead for the last week or so and I have not been on much, I will be on earlier tomorrow for your trade, just PM me about 6pm eastern time please!! :)
ok so the trade is that you give me shiny UT'd pokemon i liked. i EV train them and you clone them.
the events are these:
Gamestp Deoxys ID: 06218 Hardy for your Birth Island Deoxys lv30 Modest ID 09984

JPN Fall2010 Mew ID: 11219 Lonely for your FarAway Islad Mew lv30 ID 52836 *shiny* (do you have this one in a modest/timid/jolly/adamant natured? )

VGC10 Eevee *shiny* ID: 05080 Hardy for your SMR2010 Jirachi lv5 Calm ID 06260

and the eggmove was your eggmove electakid for 1 of my egg move pkmn in my Thread.

also was wondering if you can trade me your eggmove shiny tropius
both male and adamant or jolly natured pls.

EDIT
also was wondering if i can get the 3 regis and latias in your free section to complete my legendary fillers.
Ok, and again sorry, read above please!! I will be on earlier on Sunday before my give away for our trade and sorry for the delay!!
Thank you very much for the deal! You are a great part of this community!
You are very welcome, do enjoy the lugia and please visit my shop again!! :)

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
I will do so, gladly!
And BTW sorry if you get double sent messages and blank messages from me, this site really laggy for me tonight :/

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
its ok.
just tell me when can you trade and i'll be ready.
also i wanna know too when the site is down where does everyone kick it at?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
its ok.
just tell me when can you trade and i'll be ready.
also i wanna know too when the site is down where does everyone kick it at?

Well it's been colder here and I have been sleeping longer, but you will have to PM for the site to go to as link are not allowed here, it's new, keep that in mind!!

Druddigon

Arceus Trainer
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
Hmm I read the rules, I dont understand why I am being ignored :?
Sorry If I did something wrong..

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2014
Well it's been colder here and I have been sleeping longer, but you will have to PM for the site to go to as link are not allowed here, it's new, keep that in mind!!

ok.

hey are you gonna be online monday?

i most likely wont be on tomorrow.

Back