• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Yup. Anyways, I just gotta win a few more games then I can get an ice-counter that is not Kingdra. I can't decide between Reshiram and Palkia.
Both are good.
I see that you saw the ranks. I'm glad wasn't sure if people were gonna look over them and not see them. I was trying to make it where it wasn't so easy to get a super op pokemon right away.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
0647 8558 4536
Name: Silver

I got my team together so just waitin for u :)

Good game. I thought I was gonna lose after I sacrificed my Latios but I pulled through.

hey guys im going to restart my black version so i can get the right pokemon it will take me at least a week to catch back up, to lvl 100's

Why would you do that? You can just trade for the pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Good game. I thought I was gonna lose after I sacrificed my Latios but I pulled through.

Yeah good game man. I knew i was screwed after that Critical on Umbreon lol

Anyways, don't disguise your Zoroark as Tyranitar. I saw right through that and Fire Blasted it instead of switching out. Tyranitar normally makes a message pop up that reveals its ability.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Update:
Hey everyone,
Updated Will's Gym card. (since he challenged and won a dark gym badge.)
He's currently 2-0.
Added ranks, please make sure to check them out.

Will be off the rest of the night. Just make sure to post your battle outcomes so I'll be able to update in the morning when i get on. Have fun and keep battling.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
can i join as a trainer?
Name: Brolijah
FC:
0862-3260-1629
Male/Female: Male (Ingame im a girl)
Sprite: FR/LG Red
Activeness: i usually appear on PC at least once a day
Game: White

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
can i join as a trainer?
Name: Brolijah
FC:
0862-3260-1629
Male/Female: Male (Ingame im a girl)
Sprite: FR/LG Red
Activeness: i usually appear on PC at least once a day
Game: White
Made your trainer card. It's under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
Another question. If i challenge another gym leader, because i'm also a gym leader do I have to use by gym team? or can i use my normal team if i'm challenging someone else's gym?

Rakiyo

Pokemon Master
Years
Name: Madison

FC: 2280 1981 6998

Male/Female: Female

Gym Type: Water

Sprite: Lass

Badge Number: 2

Activeness: On my DS all the time, on PC at least twice a day

Game: Black

Gym Rules:
-3 pokemon each

SUGGESTION: Shouldn't we make (gym leaders and trainers) our teams public that way people can't switch pokemon to tailor themselves to each gym?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Another question. If i challenge another gym leader, because i'm also a gym leader do I have to use by gym team? or can i use my normal team if i'm challenging someone else's gym?

You still need to use atleast 3 pokemon of your gym type. It might change later down the road, but for now I'm going to leave it as that.

To clarify, the only way you get get a badge is to challenge the gym leader.
This means if a gym leader challenges another gym and loses. The defending gym doesn't get the other badge. He must challenge the gym leader himself.

Gym Rules: 3 pokemon each

SUGGESTION: Shouldn't we make (gym leaders and trainers) our teams public that way people can't switch pokemon to tailor themselves to each gym?

I didnt make it were you would have to make your team public because it gives you more room to change and adapt. I'm thinking about making a rule that only allows you to have a limited amount of their direct weakness or making it where only gym leaders can have more than 1 of the same type.

Not sure what I'm doing yet, but any input and suggestions are appreciated.

Your gym card has been made and added under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013

Gym Rules:

-3 pokemon each

SUGGESTION: Shouldn't we make (gym leaders and trainers) our teams public that way people can't switch pokemon to tailor themselves to each
gym?

I'd like to challenge your gym. Don't worry. I'm not going to change my team to beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back